Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:34:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42

Took a while to download. Played it a bit. Ran into some minor glitches, but nothing fatal. 

Report Post Tip

So far the gameplay has been okay, but I don't really care about the characters so far. The graphics are good obviously though. 

Report Post Tip

Its on my Xmas list

It has been really hard not to watch any videos on youtube but I have managed to not have anything spoilt so far  

Report Post Tip
Honestly I just heard about this game a couple days ago, have no idea what it’s about but apparently a lot of people are talking about. That had to mean something, right?
Report Post Tip

I have it on Stadia and aside from the minor bugs that have already been mentioned, it runs great! I only have a couple of hours into it, but the story is great and the immersion is wonderful. 

Report Post Tip

Haven't played it yet, but I've been enjoying the content a lot from a lot of youtube/streamers, mostly twitch. Shroud had a great playthrough.

It's been so hyped for so long, the most i've read is that is' really good but it's still pretty buggy and should've been put on hold for another year or so. What do you guys think that have played?

The bugs really bother me, but it looks good

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I'm playing it right now on my PS5. Too much stuff goes on that it's hard to keep track of sometimes. Also there are bugs and glitches not as much as the PS4 version but enough that you notice them and get annoyed.
Report Post Tip
Absolutely love it just upgraded my pc and the game runs like a dream maxed out settings, load times are fast.... had a few glitches but nothing major (some minor clipping with enemies) but the game and story so far are amazing and the world is very immersive.
Report Post Tip

I've watched some videos and will be getting into this soon.   I enjoy immersive worlds like this seems to be.   Hopefully the bugs will be cleaned up soon.

Report Post Tip

Hit a few glitches so far... Floating cans... Couldn't get out of the scanner mode in the middle of a shootout, so slomo mess then death. Also shooting a gun, but empty hand... 

Report Post Tip

My game just updated on Xbox. Just a heads up. Seems to have fixed a few nuisances and improved performance.

Report Post Tip
One of my favorite features is hacking. Looks like matrix, absolutely well done.
Bugs and glitches will all be gone with few more patches, and we re gonna have ouselfs one of the games ever.
Report Post Tip

I can't wait to get this game, however I'm waiting to buy a new console and will be doing so around Feb/Mar time. The few people that I've spoken too haven't had any issues with it though, they've highlighted that there's a few little bugs here and there but nothing too major. Similarly to what other people in this topic have mentioned, I think people seem to be finding it more difficult to run on the old gen consoles compared to the new ones.

Report Post Tip

I can wait to play, anticipating a first few patches will make it better. I did however check online how far I was with The Last of Us 2, as Cyberpunk is my next title. A bit sad I'm just half way through that story, which is fantastically done and told, but a bit boring in the gameplay.

The hopes I have for Cyberpunk are allowing a lot of mayhem while finding your own way. Sure, I expect a solid story from CDPR, but beyond that what's written a game should offer more freedom to truly engage with the world that has been created. At some point there should be multiplayer that may make the full potential of the cyberpunk world to come out.

Report Post Tip
I might wait until I get a new console. Also will give them sometime to patch the bugs. Been reading about some seems like a lot right now.
Report Post Tip
I personally think the game is a huge let down. Played it and it is not worth the money. If I had paid for it I would have been even more disappointed. Luckily the makers aren't the brightest and didn't add a drm cause it would mess with the quality of their already buggy game so it was cracked day one. I would skip it if you down download cracked games.
Report Post Tip

I am getting it for Christmas, but hoping any wrinkle is ironed out by then.   It looked fast-paced and interesting and hoping is not just the hype, after some of the videos I have watched online.   Not surprised by bugs, it happens. with a lot of games sadly, but when seen the delays this game had are disappointing.

Report Post Tip

I really do want to try it out. I mean, I was waiting for.... I can't even count the number of years anymore, lol. But I do hear about a lot of the bugs. They don't really worry me though because my PC (back home at least) is a beast and can generally handle whatever I throw at it. At least since I added a few upgrades...

Speaking of, it's about time for the next upgrade when I get it picked back up XD lol

Report Post Tip

The bugs aren't much to be worried about. Nothing Ive found so far which affects gameplay. I can deal with car driving through people at the moment.  Only major thing ive come across is in the training tutorial where I couldnt tag a target, changed a key bin on my mouse, this sorted it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I have never played this game or heard about it until today. I am seeing Forbes articles that state Sony is giving refunds to people who bought it and that the game is not meeting consumer expectations. Pretty glad I got out of mainstream video gaming a couple years ago so I don't have to have my hopes shattered over shitty triple-a productions. Seeing everyone hype the fuck out over Todd Howard's Fallout 76 was the final confirmation that I did the right thing.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL