Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 12:58:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42

It needs an update to nerf the sniper rifle too...I shouldn't be able to clear an entire building from 3 blocks down the road by pinging one target then headshotting everything with the sniper rifles infinite bullet penetration...

Report Post Tip

I love gaming in general! To many people complaining about the game when personally it was one of the best story games I've played in a long time!

Report Post Tip

CYBERPUNK 2077 WAS TOO Large TO FAIL. Indeed, because of its buggy status, especially on consoles, the game was met with tremendous criticism. Yes, full refunds are offered by Sony, Microsoft, and even GameStop to disappointed players. Despite all of that, according to producer CD Projekt Red, the game has nevertheless managed to sell 13 million copies.

Report Post Tip

This is definitely a game full of promise and one that I really do want to get but in its current state I won't bother, as time goes on I hear its getting better so fingers crosse din a few months it will be the great game it was promised to be

Report Post Tip

Gotta be fair...the game does have a fairly decent story...even if it is essentially copied from a hanful of movies from the 90's and early 2000's thinking we'd be in that situation sometime in the 2020's...but hey, you know.

Report Post Tip

I think here soon I'm going to get back to this and finish it. I understand there were bugs and stuff, but I think the game's flaws were overexaggerated and people just hopped on hype trains to get refunds and blow the criticism up more. But I know there have been patches lately, and I still have my copy installed, so I'll go back and finish the story.

Report Post Tip
me too. Started very enthusiastic but then... I don't know maybe other games got my attention but still an amazing game.
Report Post Tip
Y or N

Is this game playable on xb1 right now?
Report Post Tip
So heard about the terrible launch. Besides the glitches and just total chaos of the game, what you could play would it seem worth buying? That is of course once everything is more playable.
Report Post Tip

Haven't played CP2077 since it first rolled out. Have there been any worthwhile updates done to it to fix some of the visual glitches and issues that were plaguing it around the original launch for xbox one and ps4?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

There have been several updates since launch. I haven't played it in a while myself though.

Report Post Tip

Is it still buggy or did they manage to fix it? CD Project Red really dropped the ball on that one. I wonder how it will affect their reputation. A lot of people had this good image of them because of the Witcher games and one bad game has put a stain on their reputation.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

I really wanted to buy this game and I thought it was interesting and I looked at it for a little while but it looked like it had a lot of issues so I didn't buy it but I still debated

Anyone have any new opinions on the game? I still have it downloaded but don't dare to ever start it again. Hoping they come back and fix up everything

Just following up since I haven't seen any additional entries into the thread involving updated reviews. BUMP FOR INTEREST!

Any further input is much appreciated.

I have seen my game update quite a few times on Xbox Series X. But I haven't had the chance to play due to playing other games and work. I never had too many issues in the first place, but it does shows that they are working on patching the game up.

Report Post Tip

I never purchased this one, But it did look like it had potential.

Although all the footage I saw was not very promising, Im curious if the current state of the game is worth a shit as well.

Report Post Tip

I will say this: if you can find the game on sale, it will probably be worth it. But I wouldn't pay full price for it. I'm not sure if there are any reviews for the current state or anything.

Report Post Tip

So basically treat CP2077 the same as Fallout76? Folks said 76 finally came around with the Wastelanders DLC

Report Post Tip

One of the most over hyped unnecessary releases in history of gaming, Kean reeves was a way to rip ppl if anyone still ain't got it save your cash

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL