Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:17:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42

never really was my kind of game but for the most part it does look pretty good and interesting definitely fun I'll have to give it a run through if i like it it'll be to the people here for giving me the idea considering i didn't have an interest to look into it before you know so 

Report Post Tip
I’m not particularly a gamer but the internet can be harsh in its reviews sometimes. Everything I’ve seen about it is that the problems with the game come from forcing major overtime on the game devs with poor pay and compensation.
Report Post Tip

Yeah reviewers can be harsh over small superficial things. And I've seen TONS of people play for days (some even beating the game) then requesting a refund, because it didn't meet their standards. At that point it's just ridiculous. I haven't had anything game breaking, and most bugs can be ignored. But people who play for a significant amount of time then cry to Sony or Microsoft for a refund are just acting ridiculous.

Report Post Tip

Cyberpunk is a buggy mess with little to no real original content, the story is super predictable. That being said it's still a fun fucking game that you can lose hours playing. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Report Post Tip
I'll probably wait for it to get free on gamepass like I always do. lol
Report Post Tip

Not playing but sure seems to be a lot of talk about it lately

Report Post Tip

I've played it for about 15 hours so far. It's a pretty fun game, and I'm playing it on a slightly above average PC so I've not ran into any of the terrible bugs that some people are finding so I've not had too much trouble outside of some random bugs that most games have on release.

Report Post Tip

So far some more glitches... Nothing really fatal, but still a bit frustrating. Minor audio glitches. Random weapon glitches too. 

Report Post Tip

Due to work, I haven't been able to play too much, but I still haven't run into anything too chaotic or game breaking. My plan is to finish my current playthrough and wait for Series X optimization and a few more patches before I do a second playthrough.

Report Post Tip

Finding the story and stuff fun! Wasn't quite up to the hype and some glitches can get annoying (xbox one) but otherwise it's good!

Report Post Tip

Despite the bugs/glitches that causes crashes (playing on a PS4, I was going to hold off buying it until I got a PS5, but... \o/) at least 3-4 times during a play through, I am enjoying it. It was hyped and delayed something crazy and to be honest I'm not really seeing why. I'll keep playing it, though, because it's fun and it's actually pretty easy to lose yourself in it and the track of time.

PS: KEANU REEVES IS THE FREAKIN' MAN! I cannot hate on the dude. I just cannot.

Report Post Tip

I haven't gotten it  yet!  I've heard it's amazing so I probably will...  Eventually!

Report Post Tip

To be honest, I dont want even to play it... I made 2000$ on stocks and then it dumped after release. That is why I dont want to play CyberPunk and I wont, for at least a year or so, until the release like 3 patches and optimise it and the price drops.

Report Post Tip
bugs and glitches. You people started playing games like yesterday?!
It's a brilliant game. In months will be polished and with Dlcs on the horizon and free for the ones who bought it by this time and no bitchin lol
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Patrick_Melrose I am in a similar situation in that I was planning on waiting to get a PS5 before pulling the trigger on this game, but I am considering just purchasing it for the PS4.  But after seeing all of the issues the game is having on the hardware it makes me think it's worth it to hold off and wait for bug fixes/the better hardware.  Is the game play worth just picking it up on the PS4 or would you hold off if you did it again?

Report Post Tip

After what I've heard about it lately, the bugs and crashes and all that. I don't think I'll be getting it for the PS4, that's for sure.

I guess we wait a while and hope for better things.

Report Post Tip

Been playing quite a lot in PC, and besides minor visual glitches, there was nothing game breaking at least for me. And honestly I love the whole aesthetic of the game, and the story is not bad either. 

PS: Cyberpunk > Steampunk.

Report Post Tip

As a fan of the old Cyberpunk tabletop RPG, I think the game is great. So far, I have avoided most of the bugs that everyone keeps complaining about. Its a fun shooter with cool cyber aesthetics in a dystopian  futuristic city. What more could you ask for? As an aside, I think they did a great job with many of the NPCs. In a lot of games, your back story with NPCs is just fed to you and you have to accept it. Here they did a great job of making it as organic as possible without a dissertation on why you should care about said NPC. And for all the naysayers out there, most games are polished on release. It's a fun romp worth the time. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I do not want to buy yet even know I think it is an amazing game however I play on Xbox and PlayStation and I don't think any of the bugs have been fixed and they already took it off the marketplace digitally

Report Post Tip
Bad game to many glitches big refund for everyone from company that made it so get refund while you can though next patch is suppose to be in February
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL