Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 21:33:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42
Why some people insist on the multiplayer is beyond me. They should focus on polishing the game, make it bug/glitch free. Then main campaign DLCs, and other stuff for the single player.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As having put over 100 hours on the game I can share a few thoughts on it.

The story overall is pretty good. I really liked it but was a bit confused with the endings. Hopefully it will be resolved on the dlcs? Gameplay on PC hasn't really given me that many bugs(if you overlook some of them it's pretty playable).

The mechanics of the game are decent-ish. I wouldn't call the game complete or anywhere near it. Certainly not a next gen game as they have marketed it and don't think the patches that they're gonna pull through are gonna fix it completely either.

Also outside the missions there's pretty much nothing else that you can do. Like literally nothing. Only side missions and taking out some gangs that keep re-appearing from time to time but that pretty much covers it.

If you want to buy it, go ahead but imo it really isn't worth the money for it. 

Report Post Tip

I've heard that this game is a flop on par with Fallout 76. Just rolled out too soon. Maybe it was promoted in an improper way as well .

Report Post Tip

It's definitely a flop in terms of the rollout but it isn't a bad game in the least having played it for the past few weeks.  They realistically needed another 12-24 months to iron out the kinks - some of the AI especially on the road is so bad, but the game world is still pretty amazing.

Report Post Tip

I'm playing on PS4 and mine crashes at least once a night. The game has a lot of delays and bugs in it still. I'm hoping they fix it up, but I do love the gameplay.

Report Post Tip

I don't have a desktop capable of playing Cyberpunk. Actually, I don't own a desktop at all. But may try to get one in a few months when the supply issues of hardware is in a better place

Report Post Tip

I've heard both good and bad, I don't want to spend out on a game that has issues with it though, sonibjave held back for a while until there are a few more updates I also don't like the idea of single player it's been a while now since I've do e story mode on any game 

Report Post Tip

I haven't played it in a while due to work and playing other games. But my game was recently updated and I noticed less issues than before. I think that the game is headed in the right direction, but still has a ways to go.

I haven't run the update yet, but I already beat it... at least one of the endings, so I've been giving them time to add content/fixes. 

I got it last month and played a bit it's alright though definitely not as good as The Witcher 3. I had a few issues with the game crashing randomly but hopefully with the fixes it's gonna run better. 

Report Post Tip
Logged over 120 hours had a few crashes and odd graphical glitch but nothing game breaking mainly floating objects or add T frame but overall been OK. Enjoying the story must agree not as good as the witcher 3.
Report Post Tip

I'm deliberately delaying until they've worked through all the bugs.

By all account's there's loads of them so i'll crack on in a few weeks.

looking forward to it.

Report Post Tip

I enjoy it. I think it is overated.  I do love seeing all the toxic comments about the many, many bugs.  From the same people that was bashing the came because it kept on getting delayed.  The dvs only released it early because of pressure off the gaming community. 

I think its one of the most refunded game of all time

Report Post Tip

Yeah it's unfortunate. But yeah people were complaining so much about delays, but then complained about the game not being ready. The devs tried to polish it but they were criticized by it.

Report Post Tip

I put about 60+ hours in so far, and know of the other endings, but chose the mind linked tank extacy of the Panam ending first(what many call the good ending).   Glitches on PS4 have included Brendan the vending machine not talking to me, cars hovering about the ground, opponents phasing in and out and a speedy hand the only way to hit.   I feel there was too much side quest and not enough main quest personally and some parts of the storyline were too see-through and could expect things like alts reactions.

Have had invisible opponents, crashes, and lags at stages but I got bored driving around places constantly from one end of the map to another, board of a lack of difference in what starting off as a corporate, thug, or nomad meant as i thought was so much spec to counter or assist in thug/nomad world.   For me with glitches, disappointment over what felt meaningless with clouds side-mission etc,    I felt was doing a lot of work for nothing, and could make more money helping the police at stages stealing the evidence, and junking the guns.

For all those cars etc I have, would have liked more side missions around smuggling, etc.   So i too am stuck in the what will they do with DLC, etc     As like watchdogs and many others it felt like a poor game, leeching of a GTA style map and just throwing so many tasks at you, you are too busy chasing trophies to care.

Report Post Tip

is interesting reading the huge duality of opinions on this game, personally I think ima wait till its full polished and finished, unless someone here can convince me otherwise. Its a shame cause I had slotted this game to be played right after its launch but backed out given all the issues. 

Report Post Tip

Well, i think even polished those who are not fans of watchdogs/GTA styled layout games will still get bored/annoyed.   The funniest part for me was the number of videos on how to sleep with one of 5 people, or where joy toys were for hentai lovers out there.   My problem is after 3 patches none of them small, is still plenty of issues.

Report Post Tip

PS4 version is really really glitchy. Takes forever for things to catch up with themselves constantly. I like the game idea, and it has the potential to be great, but it isn't yet...

Report Post Tip

I agree Wassi, when dialogue comes after the task is always great at stages, but they cannot even consistently do that the same way.   I do like when I run people over though and warns me 30 seconds later or when scene and dialogue don't work as one.

Report Post Tip

I hate so much how a well respected dev/publisher took all of the equity they built from the witcher series and threw it the fuck away.  I waited years for this game to come out and have been so incredibly disapointed. 

The GTA killer that has nothing on GTA

The Fallout competitor that has no meaningful story changes

This fuckup is on par with Masseffect 3s red,  blue, yellow ending. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL