Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:31:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42

I enjoyed Cyberpunk 2077, but I am really waiting on the PS5 release for it. I'm interested in seeing what changes they make, and the culmination of all of the add ons and patches. But, we're still probably a year away from that, if not longer.

Report Post Tip

I'm actually hearing this game is pretty bad ass now and I'm mad that I got my refund from playstation. Can anyone confirm its worth purchasing again?

Report Post Tip

i started to have high hopes for this game until all the exploits and bugs screwed this game to shit.

Report Post Tip

i really wanna play this. but my rig is not good enough atm.

Report Post Tip
I actually quite enjoy this game. It's horrible at times, yes, but if i,just focus on the good parts, it's a wonderful game.
Report Post Tip

The game is nice and fun to play when the missions don't glitch out and or cause bugs that make it harder to play or progress. Overall it's a fun time when it works but an annoyance you have to be willing to put up with when it fails.

Report Post Tip

I played the game at launch and wasn't a huge fan due to bug hell.

But, I am posting here to let people know that depending on what platform you play on (PC Personally) the game is in a far more stable spot now than it was. And, its practically free at this points with some sales having it as low as $10 USD.

So I would say its definitely worth it for that price.

Report Post Tip

I payed it at the start whe had the bugs, but not been tempted to go back since.    When it said was a choice of start ups, and all were exactly the same, was kinda half my dissapointment there.  The storyline wasn't enough to grip me, even for the alternative lovers/endings.   Everything extra mission wise, just became a repetitive yawn fest

Report Post Tip

Yeah since the initial run I have been finding it hard to go back and try to play. I do love adventure RPS though and the setting is cool enough. We'll see I suppose...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL