Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:03:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42

For me, it is a complete disappointment. It is unplayable on most consoles unless you have the newest version. Even with it, I saw that the game is not as polished as it was promised. 

Report Post Tip

From an outside observer, it seemed like another instance of an overhyped and uncompleted game that probably cost more than it was worth. Give it a year or two if they continue developing and it'll be nearly as good as they had promised, but I wonder if many will want to wait that long. 

Report Post Tip

I haven't played it since release .. it was too off putting to play with all its bugs 

Report Post Tip

I hope with time this game can be fixed as the premise and idea seemed really good, but all the bugs seems to have ruined it for everyone.

I haven't played the game yet and odds are I either wont or it will be in a long while.

Report Post Tip

Even if the game was bug free, the game is pretty shallow. Aside from the 4 side stories and main quest, the missions are all the same. Go to mission area and kill everyone, repeat a few hundred times.

Report Post Tip

I'm not playing this game. I have no intention of playing this game. I'm not very much into video games, but after hearing the amount of bugs it has.. I've not a single shred of desire to purchase it.

Report Post Tip

Not to bad a game, though i never had any issues really until the first patch and then i started seeing bugs and crashes and dashboarding, and it took away all the dildos, which i thought were pretty funny

Report Post Tip
I have but im not playing i wait for New updates because so much bugs
Report Post Tip

I've downloaded all the updates, but I haven't been able to bring myself to play it really since beating it. 

Report Post Tip
Started playing. Guessing I’m about 70% of the way through. Got bored, same shit different toilet. Looking forward to the new total war that’s due out.
Report Post Tip

Is this game still going? I heard you could see body parts through clothes and they stopped you being able to have your way with the Keanu Reeves character. 0/10 would not buy because of this dammit!

Report Post Tip

I've played twice as male then as female, enjoyed the game in both playthroughs.

This may sound weird but I didn't experienced one game-breaking bug. Maybe I lucked out.

But even if it was buggy I'm a passionate skyrim player so... kinda used to it

Waiting for the new dlc to play again.

Report Post Tip

I haven't played in a while. But I really need to finish this game. I never experienced any major issues though.

Report Post Tip

A flop. Initial expectations were high, and when the game came out after all those years, well.....it's just not good enough. Sure the game has several good features, but overall it's a disappointment

Report Post Tip

I love gaming in general! To many people complaining about the game when personally it was one of the best story games I've played in a long time!

Report Post Tip

I played through the story right as it came out, and honestly as long as you stuck to the story and didn't get too far off the beaten path it was a really good game with not a lot of bugs. When I tried exploring the open world that's when I encountered the shit show that is Cyberpunk

Report Post Tip

I agree with McAfee. The story itself is not bad, but the rest of it, well.....judge it yourself :D

Report Post Tip

It had a few updates (at least on Xbox), I'll have to check it out soon

Report Post Tip

Worst release ever!  I'm glad they issued the refunds...I literally hit over 20 game crashing bugs in the first day.  I woulda understood if they were uncommon bugs that were tricky to trigger...but it's like, drive too fast, render into the ground, game explodes...seriously...

Report Post Tip

I put in another update, but I still haven't loaded it up. I might want to restart the whole thing. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL