Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 13:52:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42

CP2077 was such a disappointment for me. I preordered it, fired it up on day one and had to turn it off within the first half hour. Compared to The Witcher 3 CP is absolute garbage.

Report Post Tip

I hear they did an update to it, but hopefully the DLCs add a lot more to it. Doubt it, but here's to hoping.

Report Post Tip

I did an update on it, but then I tried to play it briefly, and my gun wouldn't shoot so I closed it down. 

Report Post Tip
Honestly, I still plan on getting this game when I have steady internet again lol. It's too big to download on a mobile hotspot. I'll get it on PC for sure.
Report Post Tip
I think they advertised and released it too soon. If they didn’t advertised it years ago they probably didn’t feel the pressure to release it too soon. I’m still didn’t play it and I’m waiting till they have a proper ps5 update. I’m sure it’ll be fine in the end. It is a good company
Report Post Tip

My game has updated quite a few times, but I still can't seem to get hype about it anymore. I'm probably half way through, and I'll finish it at some point. But it won't surprise me if this game is thrown on Game Pass for PC/Xbox/xcloud.

Report Post Tip

Hey! I LOVE Cyberpunk 2077. Honestly one of my favorite games. 

It has some glitches, but for the most part they are just things like cigarettes and small details floating in the air once in a while - they normally don't affect my game play. I've only had one quest where it "glitched" and didn't activate when I was in thee quest area like it was supposed to - and reloading the game solved the issue. 

I really think they did an excellent job with the game intro, and really building you to get to know the characters. The way they bring you into the "tutorial" and then into the main game is very well done and thought out. 

I play on PC, I was able to run it on my Lenovo yoga laptop (barely - it was it's max) and it runs well on my little 1k MSI. So really as long as you've got a decent gaming computer with good fans it can handle it (though maybe not at FULL settings, but it looks great without the full settings). 

I definitely wouldn't skip it. They are getting a lot of bad flack, and understandably so considering they released an unplayable game for a lot of systems - but if your system can handle it it's very well done. 

Report Post Tip

Well, have had another patch recently, but still not sure it will make up for my disappointment in the game.      So, I will probably give it another run-through once I have finished days gone.   The truth is I still the overhyping of it, is the biggest downfall outside of the glitches, and I doubt another play-through will change my mind.

Report Post Tip

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Definitely pretty buggy but I had nothing game breaking and played on PC which seemed a lot better than PS/Xbox from what I saw. I'll for sure give it another play through after a few patches, maybe when there's some new DLC or something. 

Report Post Tip

I have it on Series X. I haven't had too many issues so far. Can't wait to play a little more, I just have so many other games to play right now lol.

Report Post Tip

I love this game to the point that I am playing MR!  I want them to open it up to multiplayer online, I would love to see a full on melee fight in battle like Urban Chaos in tha dayz ala chainsaws and throwing knives maybe some shield bashing!  I play on a 5 year old alienware laptop and am able to play it.  I feel for peeps who cannot play through because it really is a lot of fun.  It have a sweet amount of blood n guts too! 

Report Post Tip

I kinda feel bad about the people who bought this games early on or god forbid pre ordered it. Way too many game breaking bugs on every platform. It's starting to to look like something of a game at this point, but I don't think it will actually be completely finished for another year or so. I would have rather they delay the game again than to release that buggy mess. I have no issues though, i don't pre order games. I'll play it for the first time when it's actually finished

Report Post Tip

I ended up buying it, but never really had game breaking bugs. I  had some annoying ones though. I play on Xbox Series X. I just decided to uninstall and wait for the Series X|S enchancements.

Report Post Tip
Good ass game to many bugs tho . Played it on the Ps5 and it just was not working how a next gen game should . The story was decent tho could of been better . I like the game as a whole the delivery was just not it at all. I had to get my damn refund for that shit . hopefully it releases with everything fixed I’ll def buy and play again
Report Post Tip
Man, game bugged as heck. I am fan of CD Projekt and Witcher but they really pooped on everyone, just disgusting. Even patches released did not fix shite.
Report Post Tip
How’s everyone enjoying it after all the updates and patches. Worth getting yet or still shit?
Report Post Tip

Nah not really Tommy, I’d say they fixed minor things but for what the game promised and as someone who pre ordered the game I feel like CD projekt stole my money and served me a pile of dog shit

Report Post Tip
I have probably played 5 mins of the game when it first came out & haven’t played it again. I was actually pretty excited about it when the trailer dropped for this game and I was excited when it came out. But when it did actually come out I just sort of stopped playing it after the first 5 mins. I was also playing the Witcher 3 at the same time & there’s no way cyberpunk would be better. Maybe that’s the reason. I’ll give it a try again whenever I have the time.
Report Post Tip
Lol someone tried to sell me cyber punk on the cheap, it was one week after release, terrible flop of a game! Warzone FTW 🙌🏻
Report Post Tip
Warzone is actually pretty good. But it definitely has its side of bullshit too. From lag to the roze skin hiding in corners, it’s definitely something different. The old map to me is better than the Cold War version of it. It’s starting to feel like Cold War which to me just isn’t a really good game. I mean maybe I’ll try that again whenever I get the time but Cold War just isn’t really a good game. Pretty boring.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL