Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 23:16:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Cyberpunk 2077 Started by: King_Solomon on Dec 10, '20 22:42

I think the game seems amazing, dont have it yet. I just hate the way games are designed these days i miss the good old days where you could just buy a game and play it when you get home not have to download for hours before you play

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I miss buying a game and it just working. None of these pre order pay extra to get in a beta to play the unfinished game then it comes out and is broke. Seems to happen all too much these days
Report Post Tip
I still haven’t had too many issues myself. But yeah I wish games would be complete without any issues.
Report Post Tip

Is it worth investing into the game? Will it ever be fixed? 

I hear its super unoptimized, but gameplay wise, it seems to have some fun story lines and dialogue. I'd be interested in seeing a more finalized rendition of the game in the future but at the moment, nah. Nope. Nada!

Report Post Tip

I can't decide if I want to buy this game or not, was planning on it once I got the new computer setup but now I keep hearing about all these issues. A few people who own it have even just straight up told me not to bother so I might just get Red Dead Redemption 2... heard a lot of good things about that one...

Report Post Tip

I've been playing it on PS5, and honestly so far I really like the game. A few times it has crashed on me and I've had to reboot it but it auto saves pretty often so I haven't lost any progress because of it. It looks beautiful and runs smooth, for me I haven't had any graphical glitches since the recent updates either and it seems they're working hard on fixing the issues that are left. 

That being said I don't recommend playing this on anything other than a good PC or next gen consoles. 

Report Post Tip

I haven't beaten it yet, but I've made a lot of progress.

Not many bugs now. 

I like Skippy the gun. 

I continue to kill everyone instead of using stealth. 

Report Post Tip

From what I'm hearing about it, I may just have to give it a chance!

Report Post Tip

I wanna play it so badly but people are saying such bad things about it so gonna wait till people say it's somewhat fixed to purchase. Such an awaited game and such disappointing reviews! shame.

Report Post Tip

Just finished the damn game and man, though I somewhat expected this ending (out of 6 endings) it still broke my cold heart. I really like the story and the whole vibe of the game, though for sure it has issues. Hopefully with patches it will get even better.

Report Post Tip

Heheh bugs can make it interesting...  One of my favorite games is Ark Evolved...  Still bugs happening but one of my absolute favorites!  So bugs don't always necessarily kill it,

Report Post Tip
It's a great game from an awesome team. Most critics are unfair and ridiculous except the ps4 version, that shouldnt have happen.
Report Post Tip

I have checked and read a lot, I heard that on PC is rather good, optimization wise. Not saying it is perfect by my cousin plays on ultra details, the issue is that people have PC from 2012 and expect 2020 game to run without any issues. On PS 4, is just shit, but they just did it to be on the market, nothing more. Bad move.

My cousin said it is great story, quests and gameplay. So, I guess worth it

Report Post Tip

Mostly all the glitches are gone now..

I'm close to beating it... Almost done with the side missions and etc. It's a lot to do though... 

Report Post Tip
I’ve heard great things about this game on pc however I’ve also heard that on console it’s absolute shit. You know it’s not good when Sony pulls it off of the PlayStation store and starts handing out refunds. Even the creators said that it didn’t turn out like they wanted it too. I was so excited for this game to come out but in the end I’m glad I didn’t preorder. Would be nice if the creators go back and fix the game and then re release it after they work out all of the bugs
Report Post Tip

The game play overall is decent, but it was honestly doomed from the start with the massive amounts of overhype. I probably would play closer to 25-30 bucks for it than full price though based on the current game play. 

Report Post Tip

Still playing the game. But haven't run into any major issues. Most of the bugs have been fixed now. I think a lot of people hopped on the bandwagon got refunds, hyped the media, etc. instead of allowing the game to be fixed. 

But, then again, I never had major issues so I can't really speak for others.

Report Post Tip

I did end up getting the game, I keep hearing from people that the storyline is surprisingly short so I’m trying to take my time. So far it is a lot of fun though, I like how your decisions seem to actually effect you’re story and how everything plays out. Feels like you could re-play it a lot of times and still keep finding me paths, guess I’ll find out how true that is eventually...

Report Post Tip

I just wonder if I should try this out, I must admit I didn't do a lot of research. Isn't this game way too hyped or is it actually fun to play?
Pretty 'expensive' I find it so far and not really convinced to chip my money in. 

Is the game more focused on multiplayer or a good single-player game with less online potential? 

Report Post Tip

still waiting on the 50 gig download after i Installed the game, on dreaded PS4.   I am expecting some issues, but at the present rate of download where my net is a nightmare will still be downloading in a few days

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Cyberpunk 2077
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL