Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 17:14:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What do you do for a living Started by: EdisonByers on Dec 19, '20 03:18

Apparently my tales of the conquest of Shoresys mom do not fit the parameters of what the gods deem reasonable length to make the money bag go away.

So, what I reeeeeally do for a living is drive cool red trucks around with flashy lights and put wet stuff on hot stuff. 

Not shoresys mom, but actual fire.

Best

Job

Ever

:D

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

im a carpenter/joiner by trade and also have qualifications in IT and Photography

Report Post Tip

Hi all,

i'm a public servant.

Have worked on sales and after sales support for 20 years. It was quite interesting.

Job change was a thought easy taken.

Report Post Tip

I work as assembly worker at one of the plants here in Indiana. Boring job if i may say

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I’m in sales I sell hot tubs and pool tabkea and fireplaces. Mainly I sit and watch YouTube tho. Hard hard work.
Report Post Tip
I use to work in a meat packaging plant.
Before that I worked at a Harley Dealership.
Now I am at home doing the most important job ever, raising my son.
Report Post Tip

I'm a lawyer down here in my country.

Well, one could say i can rob more than one hundred men with guns :)

Report Post Tip
I don't do anything anymore I just sit on my couch and hate the world because the world showed me it deserves me respect. Everyone in it will burn you and fuck you over. That's the world i know
Report Post Tip

I'm currently a student nurse working in a hospital, basically working as a full time nurse atm due to the lack of staff. Our training has stopped almost all together except some online stuff due to the fact we can't go to classes atm. It's been quite the year and a half, challenging but I'm sure it'll improve!

Report Post Tip

Im a mortgage broker.   So basically assist people with financing to purchase a home.   Also assist in refinancing existing mortgages.

Report Post Tip

I have just got a new job after they have open up things after covid 19 have been going down.

I now work for the community and have responsibility for holding the parks nice and clean   

Report Post Tip
Good luck DVA, thankless job that ain't easy!

I work for a private hospital in the UK, thankfully not as busy as the NHS but still incredibly busy all the same.
Report Post Tip

Me well I really don't do anything at he moment. All I do is sit at home and take care of my son and dog. But one of these days I hope to get back out there and find some work. But right now there is really nothing I see myself doing. So guess I will just keep my arse at home and do me. My Bday is coming up here soon, so I plan on getting fucked up and having a good ass time.

Report Post Tip
I am working two jobs atm,

During mornings I Don surveillance on a high school, take a look on health and safety, and control entrances. At night I work on a regional restaurant as a kitchen helper and work on the grill.
Report Post Tip
I do payroll, benefits, and other various HR related stuff for my States Firefighting department.

I also doordash drive for extra income a few days a week.
Report Post Tip

I think the real question is what don't I do for a living. Since COVID hit and I was furloughed, I've done a bit of everything. If you've got the cash, I'll do it. I've changed oil, painted houses inside and out, cut down tree's, mowed lawns, cleaned buildings and the list goes on. Hopefully now with things getting back to normal I'll be able to find good, full-time work with medical benefits.

Report Post Tip

I am in RL what my character name means on this run...

Report Post Tip

I'm just your average military jack of all trades. I babble in a little bit of everything. The pay and stress is always debatable on if its worth it or not. I m sure I would be decent if I was to get out today but I enjoy the travel and memories.  

Report Post Tip

I work on transportations.

It's quite interesting and you see a lot of things.

Shifts differ from other jobs.

Report Post Tip

I was a Chef but now I'm  retired from a accident at work. But most enjoyable job I had was when I was in the Military. Defending my country even though a lot don't think you need do it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you do for a living
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL