Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 02:40:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >>> ]
What do you do for a living Started by: EdisonByers on Dec 19, '20 03:18
I don’t know how many people would say that their dream job is what I am going after. I have always loved driving and traveling. So the dream job is a no brained. I’m currently going after my CDL-A so I can be paid to do both of the things I enjoy doing.
Report Post Tip
Hello I am still a student now reading medicine and surgery in university of Nigeria nssuka
As you can see am going to be a medical doctor
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Stay at home dad, personal chef, laundry dude, teacher and sometimes a gamer 

Covid has been great fun  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I am a student, but my goal is to become a construction project manager on exotic buildings in foreign countries. Also, I want to build a huge stadium like the Mercedes Benz stadium in Atlanta or the LA Rams stadium (I don't know its name)

Report Post Tip

Job #1:  Engineer by schooling, have developed into a manager at a construction company.  Alot of office time now....miss the field, but good stepping stone for job security.

Job #2:  Raising two teenage daughters and a wife that also needs a father figure at times.  I swear, they are gonna drive me to an early grave, but wouldn't trade them for anything in this world.  

Report Post Tip

i trade stocks (this is pretty easy to fake if you watch a little cnbc)

i inherited money (and made more by investing)

won a lottery

wrote for a tv show (and just collecting royalties now), or script editor

personal assistant for a very powerful (and secretive) businessman/politician

i count cards

professional news bettor (ie ladbrokes)

“i jacked it” (and then backpedal after you get her reaction)

Report Post Tip

I'm work as a retail assistant in a shop called dealz in ireland, i spnd my days helping cutomers on a self service machine, and approving age related sales

Report Post Tip

Currently a recent graduate of Criminology, preparing for the board exams. I tutor English, on the side, to at least have some profit for the time being. I do however intend to take law after passing the board. Wish me luck! :]

Report Post Tip

I'm working as an accounting clerk for one of the Government agency.

Report Post Tip

Software Engineer, currently working for a web and phone application that provides online therapy but anyone who may need it ^^

Report Post Tip

i work as general manager for logistics/supply chain/trucking company...manage 2 of their office that they have in my country

Report Post Tip
I used to be an electrical power engineer. Basically a glorified fitter and wireman on national grid HV substations. Did that from 17 to 23/24, have spent the last two years as a prison officer, because I got sick of working away from home.

In fairness I was better off working away, being at home has just gotten me in trouble...
Report Post Tip

I work for a medical clinic, at the moment I'm working along side podiatrists, it's interesting to see how many issues actually start from you feet, the most used and abused part of the body often not taken care of.

Previously I worked in sales for a Aluminum company, prior to that I worked in importing and exporting heavily machinery from various parts of the world. Semi miss that job.

Report Post Tip

I'm an ice hockey official. I mainly do youth hockey, but college as well and adult. I've thought about going to ODP, but I'm 30 and it's just not something realistically I want to travel for and be away from my son. With this, I'm also part of opening a new store in Las Vegas that should be open within the next month or so - really looking forward to it!

Report Post Tip

i am a night supervisor at the grocery store in my town

Report Post Tip

I am a delivery driver for fed ex. 

Lucky me, Right? I get to deliver everyone all of their goodies

Report Post Tip

i  got so mush money i put on this plaint and it tack all room i got gold ships any thing you think of and i will  tack my home world at all cost

Report Post Tip

I'm the newest bitch of the International foods Supply Chain and Compliance teams. Goverment documents, working with people in other countries (and traveling!) and doing a lot of admin stuff to ensure things get shipped to where it needs to be on time and within the laws of that country. 

Eventually I want to mix in Change management as well, so there is one person in international foods who has a hand in all teams and the development of systems and processes to ensure things go smoothly and quicker! But thats a future thing. 

Report Post Tip

I've worked in an internet service provider for 7 years at the call centre.

After i jumped to the parent company and worked for bigger projects, offering support to customers.

Now, i'm in the middle to leave telecommunications sector behind and work for public sector.

Report Post Tip

Working in IT went from Engineer to sales and more customer-facing the past years.

Currently finishing my current job and got a new opportunity starting from 1st of March at a Security Vendor as a Sales manager. So starting a new adventure :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you do for a living
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL