Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:19:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What do you do for a living Started by: EdisonByers on Dec 19, '20 03:18

I like to think that I shape the minds and hearts of the next generation while endeavoring them to learn about the past and it's impact on the present. In reality, I currently try to herd them through internet learning, while they stay distracted by every little thing that happens in their home. I am then forced to give feedback to said learning, despite the majority of them having a million excuses as to why nothing is there for me to critique and give feedback on. I will be immensely happy when the world returns to it's new normal, and they return to the classroom. I mean, it's no fun to jump around and tell (semi) interesting stories to an empty audience. ;) 

Report Post Tip
I’m a realtor basically selling homes and helping people find their new homes. Its great cause I get to manage my own time but it’s very time consuming if you want to actually succeed. If anyone is looking to buy or sell in the greater Montreal area hit me up lol
Report Post Tip

I work for Coca-Cola as a Reset Representative which means I drive a work van filled with equipment I'll need to make changes to coolers and cold vaults. Next time you're in a convenience store just look at how all the non alcoholic drinks are set up in plastic glides on each shelf and you'll have a fair idea of the work I do.

Report Post Tip

I have just started to work in a drugstore, but its only temperery to see if that is something that is for me 

Report Post Tip

I'm a floor manager for an Amazon Warehouse. Lots of crazy stuff, lots of hours for crap pay, but its not the worst place I've ever worked. Gets the bills paid, wifes happy. All that matters I think.

Report Post Tip

There a certain level of rules set forth in the state that I live in, kind of like policies that all citizens are expected to follow. My job is to drive around and ensure that they're being followed, and offer a wide variety of other services to the community.

Report Post Tip

I worked as a nurse for a long time, now I'm a college professor and teach nursing. 

Report Post Tip

I work for a cannabis company managing its inventory and retail needs. You'd be surprised how many stupid people smoke weed. Pretty sure it's about 90% of the companies client base. 

Report Post Tip

I do something that’s not to fun I sell butt heels lol

Report Post Tip

I'm a nurse (have been for a few years) and let's just say it's not the most ideal job to have at the moment. 

Report Post Tip

Operation Manager for a security company. Fun fun fun fun fun.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Proud paramedic here. No, I don’t work for a fire department, I deal strictly in medical emergencies. I actually played a character here once that was a quirky burned out paramedic from the movie Bringing out the Dead.

If you want a pretty close idea of what my job is actually like - that’d be it.

I like it. I don’t know if I LOVE it. But - honestly I don’t know what else I’d do lol.
Work in a builders merchant, driving forklifts all day.. Long boring hours!
Report Post Tip

I work for a Telecom company as a manager of Customer Relations and Reporting. my team deals with complaints that go to a government body and are sent to us to handle. I have another team that does performance reporting for our vendor teams. 

Report Post Tip

I work in retail whilst loathing the general public. Currently doing a masters and most definitely looking for a change of career. Retail pay is nowhere near good enough for what you have to do.

Report Post Tip
I make electricity appear in your towns and cities. High Voltage cables and cable system installations, well I imagine them... others then install them.
Report Post Tip
I’m so glad you asked, as I’m I firefighter and there’s nothing a firefighter likes better than telling people he’s a fire fighter! :p
In fact, there’s an old joke...

Q: How do you know when a firefighter is choking?
A. He stops telling everyone that he’s a firefighter.

Joke also works for Cross Fitters, Vegetarians, and people that have read the Game of Thrones series.
Report Post Tip

I have a talk show where I make fun of people and use the word stooge at least 5 times an hour. I also have a band of chuckleheads that are on the show with me, there ight.

Report Post Tip
I'm an environmental consultant...vague job title for a job that mostly consists of number crunching, reading reports and writing reports. I enjoy it lots though!

I'm in education.   High school math and sciences mostly.    This past year has been quite something that's for certain.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you do for a living
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL