Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 06:44:30
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
What do you do for a living Started by: EdisonByers on Dec 19, '20 03:18

Im a metalworker.
Drilling, milling, turning and welding all day long.
Creating all kinds of cool stuff for cars, boats etc.

Report Post Tip
I run a farm Hebridean sheep and wasabi in a polycrub. Building a holiday let and converting another barn. On an island of the coast of Scotland.
Play the markets: Stocks, Crypto, ETF and Forex.

I also work in contaminated land and environmental contracting business. Heading up sales.
Report Post Tip

Full time musician, part time electrician. Enjoying the hell out of life in South Florida :)

Report Post Tip

I am a law student, and I'm working part-time at a law firm, mainly running errands and helping out at the office.

Report Post Tip

I’m an e-commerce manager for Walmart. The company kind of sucks, and I hate my job, but it pays well enough to keep me going. Until I have to work a 17 hour shift, and then it makes me hate it all over again. 

Report Post Tip

Senior Claims Examiner for a large insurance firm here. Long story short I get to try and fix medical insurance claims that the trained chimps my bosses keep hiring have screwed up. It is sort of like being an assistant manager and trying to train all these clowns and keep them from burning the place down.  Thus far success has been limited but it's a living and my bosses leave me alone for the most part. I just have never ending questions thru the day from the people I'm training. >.<

Report Post Tip

Good day

I work as an assistant architect in an architect firm, and i do enjoy my work.

as a part time I work as an Real Estate Agent as well.

Report Post Tip

I have the dubious pleasure of telling people with science degrees that their idealized lab work doesn't translate to the real world.

I do the practical side of R&D, which includes breaking peoples ideas regularly

Report Post Tip

I dont do anything for a living other then sending some paper to the goverment, for that I get payed a little money so I have to food and other nessesery tings in life.

I have to rent an apartment and I cant go on vacation but I live so its good 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Been a builders labourer a few times a shop assistent for awhile and a computer tech for awhile but sadly due to medical issues i am now on a pension though trying to find some part time work for extra bucks but fucking covid :/

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you do for a living
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL