Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 23:12:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What do you do for a living Started by: EdisonByers on Dec 19, '20 03:18

Well, I work at a supermarket, nothing big or fancy, while I'm on my second gap year. And I doubt anyone ever really reads these posts anyway, so I'm gonna leave it on the following note.. I like cake!

Report Post Tip
I help you all sleep at night and dream sweet dreams.

That’s right, 400tc Egyptian crisp white sheets and soft down pillows and duvets. Like you are sleeping
at the Plaza in New York overlooking the Park.

Then shower in the morning and dry yourself in soft Egyptian extra fine looped bath towels, a true pampering experience.

This is what I sell, pure indulgence for $29.99, all major credit cards accepted.
Report Post Tip

I basically stalk Sweetums and rub my odour onto his soft furnishings.

it is, as they say, a living.

I also sometimes work for myself as a management consultant but that's rubbish.

Report Post Tip
Dino is a great stalker, every home should have one !
Report Post Tip
I’m a welfare king.
Report Post Tip

Have did all kinds of jobs from builders laborer to shop assistant even a computer tech though currently i am on a disability pension at this time.

Report Post Tip
I was in the U.S. Army for 26 years, where I was shot 3 times and blown up once. I am a licensed paramedic and helicopter mech, I have owned my own rafting business and Log home franchise. I am a licensed contactor. I just sold my small trucking company in Lethbridge Alberta, Canada where I was running 3, 5 ton trucks all over the city and southern part of the province now I just drive for the guy that bought it from me. I am working more as a driving business consultant for him.
Report Post Tip

I've just begun a job as a COVID-19 vaccinator during the weekends. The money helps with being a student, but being part of the eradication of corona also feels really good

Report Post Tip

I have just started to put up new floors in old houses and I so exsided too see if that is something I can make a living off

Report Post Tip
Hi all. I am new to the game but not to some of the names I seen on this site. I am a part time student and part time health care worker at a rehabilitation and nursing facility for 280 residents. I mostly work with dementia and psychosis and have been for the last 10 years. I thoroughly love my job and almost every aspect of it. I'm also in an LPN class and loving that as well.
Report Post Tip

I currently work as a bartender which has limited me with Corona but yeah.

I am also a sports writer but this is more part-time. 

Report Post Tip

Freely give my time to the entity known as Oreos and forever preach that it is the better eating choice and drink, especially than that of Pepsi...like ShaynaAmherst seems to believe.

Report Post Tip

next week I will start as a carpainter and also doing some car wahing before the cars been sold so Im exited to start up 

Report Post Tip
I’m a mortgage broker. So I help people buy homes or refinance their existing mortgage. Sometimes i love it sometimes not so much. Usually depends on the client
Report Post Tip

I work in international trade compliance. It's difficult to explain, but I'm general I deal with CBP for importers and exporters and help navigate the regulations for them.

Report Post Tip

I'm currently babysitting my wifes brothers kid.. thou I'm not getting paid which I should, because this kid is disaster lol 

Report Post Tip

im a mailman. I deliver your mail. Has some good perks but i hate walking all day. need me a scooter to roll around in to save my feet from hurting

Report Post Tip
I am a union pipefitter, however i do more service work on commercial and industrial HVAC systems than i do piping.
Report Post Tip

JeremyTheBum union as in union member, or is that the name of the company / type of pipe?

Report Post Tip
Union member
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you do for a living
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL