Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 03:47:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What do you do for a living Started by: EdisonByers on Dec 19, '20 03:18

I'm just an old-school Copywriter, hopping from one project to another.

It's fun, spontaneous, and puts bread on the table.

Report Post Tip

ill just Give it to you short i  Invented Dice when i was a kid so i took my money and envested an now I run and manage the worlds largest manufacturing and distribution of updog! :)

Report Post Tip
Updog you say? Is this a lucrative business and how does one manufacture updog? If i were one of the few people who didn’t know what updog was, how would you explain to me exactly what this product ( updog) that you manufacture and distribute is?
Report Post Tip
I’ve just started a new job. I work exclusivity for EvilClown.

I fetch his daily supplies of Twinkies, he endless demand for Hot Chocolates with marshmallows and whipped cream and his taste for cucumber sandwiches.

He sends me to get his dry cleaning and room temperature bottled water. He’s making me take notes for this forthcoming memoir of a gangster.
Report Post Tip

I work in a medical clinic in administration, its pretty rewarding, it has its moments but I enjoy speaking to the patients who were born in the 1920s through to 1950s they are fascinating people

Report Post Tip

I get to drive a forklift for a produce distribution center. Basically get paid to drift corners and jeopardize people's lives every day. 

Report Post Tip

I deal with annoying customers in a grocery store, but it can be fun to walk around and do nothing at times. Not so much fun when we're actually super super super busy :(

Report Post Tip

Well sometimes I do some construction work when I have time.. everyday job is I'm a manager at biggest carwash company we have in capitol city..we have 7 of the lm around the town so yeah its kinda stressful sometime but at the same time there are days when I dont have not a shit to do.. 

Report Post Tip
Whatever it takes to survive. As long as money I coming in I'm okay. Where it comes from? Not important
Report Post Tip
Hello. I'm into logistics, numbers my thing, on different warehouses for different companies. Not a bad job honesty.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Hi there, so I am a civil servant.  I effectively work for the absolute bunch of clowns in charge of the Uk at the minute!

Report Post Tip
Well I am a crawfish/rice farmer. Each is seasonal. Let me elaborate.

(January-June) I get my Mexican ass in a boat from 6 am to 1 pm and pick up 1500 traps and catch crawfish every day except Sunday. It's hard work but it's good money.

(June-October) I sit my fat ass in a tractor in the air conditioner, listen to the radio, and play MR on my phone for 12 hours a day. I come equipped with a charger, and ice chest every day. And my lunch is free and delivered to me.

(November-Mid January) HUNTING SEASON. IM OFF FOR 2 FRICKEN MONTHS! But I don't get paid in the off-season, so I must stack the paper.

Hard work. But I love my job, and it has its perks.
Report Post Tip

I am 61 years old I was in the U.S. Army for 26 years. I am a licensed paramedic and helicopter mech, I have owned my own rafting business and Log home franchise. I am a licensed contactor. I just sold my small trucking company in Lethbridge Alberta, Canada where I was running 3, 5 ton trucks all over the city and southern part of the province now I just drive for the guy that bought it from me. I am working more as a consultant for him.

Report Post Tip

I might be switching jobs! I'll go from admin support and events organization in human rights work to a more communications-focused position at an Embassy in my country. I'll be engaging influencers and following around the ambassador, which I love since most of my life is spent on social media anyway! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am manager at a Golf course. Dealing with all sorts of work stuff, just to keep the course going and going and people can play golf. It is quite challenging to get everything done in this Covid time.

Report Post Tip

I'm a student in Electronic Engineering and Telecommunication , hope I get my degree in about 3 years and than my Masters degree after another 2.

Report Post Tip
Do nothing during this pandemic, coz i lose my job. Hope this pandemic will end soon :(
Report Post Tip
I be out here living for a living . Ducking and dodging these hoes and the coronavirus you feel me ? Gotta keep it nice and breezy around this bitch no slip ups at all the
Report Post Tip

I teach but am only under contract till summer.   Depending on what's offered this summer, may mean another change of career or locale.  My backgrounds mainly in project management, and contract law before this for the building industry.

Report Post Tip

I work for a large shop-fitting company as a project manager. I love my job which is a huge bonus and get to travel up and down the country on different projects. Only downside is when working through the night in a store that is still operational during the day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you do for a living
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL