Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 00:58:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What do you do for a living Started by: EdisonByers on Dec 19, '20 03:18

I do...basically everything.  I'm a private contractor with a wide skillset, so if someone is willing to pay the right price I'll do it, if I can't do it myself I know someone who can, and if somehow I can't find someone then I'll learn a new skill.  Just sorta how my mind works, it's a simple thing.

Report Post Tip
I’m a Financial Advisor. Mainly dealing with Pensions, Mortgages and Life Insurance. Pretty boring and always new legislation to keep on top of. Secure job though so can’t complain considering the current climate.
Report Post Tip
Not the most glamorous job in the world but im a qualified dispensing optician.
Report Post Tip

I have the debatable pleasure of being the machine operator for the testing of new products in the following brand names:

Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana.

Small secondary works for rice-a-roni and izze. 

It's an interesting gig, if nothing spectacular.

Report Post Tip

well this is a tricky question these days

i guess be as cute as my cat and live, like she does, off my wife's earnings? :D

Report Post Tip
I'm not doing anything, I don't have a job or anything yet used to get some money from sports and club but now I'm just studying with no work or anything else.
Report Post Tip

I already answered this before but here's a more honest answer: I check and reply to emails for a few hours, I draft proposals, reports, and pleadings then copyread others' work because I enjoy pointing out mistakes, and then I proceed to take a 3 hour nap in the middle of the workday.

Report Post Tip

I'm on disability after 3- heart surgeries, and have diabetes. A very ugly  disease ,,,,,  pray you never get it. 

Report Post Tip

I work in cyber security, sounds much cooler than it is, basically just a managerial role in IT, except here you also sell FUD - fear, uncertainty and doubt

Report Post Tip

Long distance truck driver. Cover all of the UK, and sometimes go over into Europe. Love it. The peace and quiet is brilliant. 

Report Post Tip

I work for a local hospital as a Telemedicine Network Technician. Simply put - I make sure our doctors can connect to patients all over our state. If something goes wrong, it's my job to fix it.

Report Post Tip

After a couple years of working for the United States Postal Service I saved up enough money to go back to school debt free. Currently on my 2nd semester pursuing an accounting degree.

Report Post Tip
I work on a transporting company. I basically tell the truck drivers where they have to go and deal with the paperwork involved. It's a stressful job and quite challenging somedays, but I like it.
Report Post Tip

I work as an assistant for a lady 8 years older than me who sits in a wheel-chair after she got an accident and falled and hurt her head and luckily after long time survived after being in coma and now have a good life despite her half.body aint working she need much care from me and a another one taking good care of her on daily base.

Report Post Tip

I am not really sure what I do for living but what I know is what I learned from shawshank redemption you either get busy living or you get busy dying I don't know what else to say after that

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I work as a Software Engineer, have done through all of my adult working life.  It's a challenging but rewarding career, not really understood by my family

Report Post Tip

I'm looking for work at the moment, but with this virus there is no jobs out there's.

Report Post Tip
Lol, good question. Idk, a capitalist I would say. Regardless, I deal with metaphoric fires. That’s all I have to say about that, right now. Movie quote.
Report Post Tip
I'm currently a warehouse worker, picking orders & loading trucks, although I use to bea long haul truck driver
Report Post Tip

Well at this time i work for a call center from home. I take calls for multiple companies to set up roadside assistance. I also then call the service providers and secure an eta for the customer. Not very glamorous but pays the bills. My other full time job is being a mother and I totally enjoy that one through and through even though could use more sleep.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What do you do for a living
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL