Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 17:20:37
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What are your favorite quote from any movie. Started by: The_Seal on Apr 21, '21 05:12
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
From Dory or Finding Nemo
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

"Why don't you suck a fuck" -From Donnie Darko 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill." - Blade against a young Stephen Dorff (whatever happened to him?)

Report Post Tip
"Stop looking at me, Swan." - Billy Madison

"Never say you'll be right back, cuz you wont. "I'm getting another beer, you want one? I'll be right baaaaack" - Scream
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"Did you ever look at a dollar bill, man? There's some spooky shit goin' on there. And it's green too."- The Slaterman

Report Post Tip

"Are you not entertained!?" - Gladiator

"I didn't cheat. I studied for two weeks and I passed." -Catch Me If You Can

Report Post Tip

"Alright another chance. You were nervous, too much pressure, try again. What have you lost? What did I take? WRITE IT! WRITE IT!" - Instinct

Report Post Tip

Private Hudson has my old time fav movie quote.

That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over! What the fuck are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do?

Report Post Tip

Great quote Vim! Love that film.

For me, it may be cheesey, but it's gotta be the 'Sons of Scotland' monologue:

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live - at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now would you be willing to trade, all the days from this day to that, for one chance, just ONE chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they'll never take our freedom! Alba gu brath!

Report Post Tip

"I'll be back" is such a classic.  And from what I have read, Arnold continues to use this line even now because it's so iconic.

Report Post Tip

The movie is Training Day, the actor is Denzel Washington, the scene is dramatic, Alonzo Harris knows its over for his actions as a corrupt bitch-ass police detective.

You already know what the quote is, don't you?

"Go and walk away, because I'm gonna burn this motherfucker down, King Kong ain't got shit on me!"

Report Post Tip
Lloyd: I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

Say Anything. Great movie from the 1980’s

“Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.” for obvious reasons. The follow up to this line cracked me up and is one of the most memorable quotes for me during my adolescents. 

Report Post Tip

I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five'? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry -1971 

The amount of times I randomly reference this movie goes to show how much of a classic it really is. 

Report Post Tip

My favorite movie quote might be from The Ringer, "When the fuck did we get Ice Cream?".

And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'. Brad pitt in Inglorious Basterds,

'This is not Nam, there are rules' John Goodman in The Big Lebowski

Two great films
Report Post Tip

Not movie, a Chinese series

这人生在世,就像逆水行舟,不进则退。

from The Story of Yanxi Palace.

Translation:

Life is like a boat going against the tide, if you don't progress, you will move backwards.

Report Post Tip

Another one from the same series is

"惡人都是欺軟怕硬的,你越是畏懼,他就越是欺凌。"

which translates to:

"Bullies always target the weak and fear the tough ones. The more you fear, the more he bullies."

Report Post Tip

Luca brasie is swimming with the fish.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What are your favorite quote from any movie.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL