Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 00:01:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

Fries and sweet caramelized onion sausages with a mix of veg (Broccoli, zucchini, carrot and cabbage) 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Last night I had a burger. It had two patties, bacon and an entire chicken fillet. Along with the usual salad, pickles and whatnot. What initially seemed like an entertaining dive into the pleasures of gluttony, ended up being way too much. Particularly too much beef for the rest of the components. Well made good but a poorly constructed burger. 

Report Post Tip

I don't eat. I am usually part of a virus spoiling your meals. That is where I do my best work. Sorry/not sorry. Enjoy tasting snot tonight. Muhahahaha.

Report Post Tip

its one of the worst thing I like to think about or go through every day, I don't usually know what to eat or order, usually ending up eating grilled food since its mostly the only thing that can stay in my stomach

Report Post Tip

Salmon, lemon butter.  New potatoes.  Petit poi's.  

Report Post Tip

i like some pizza would be good and kind  pizza would do. may some kind hot dogs would be good. i food is good love pizza lot more then hot dogs

Report Post Tip

My dinner tonight was pretty simple tbh. It was just a cheesy chicken stir fry. Tasty but stone simple.

Report Post Tip
Tonight I made some chicken parm sandwiches and some nice crispy fries in the oven. I ended up frying the chicken too which is always an adventure...
Today the wife made a buffalo mix and spread it all over some cauliflower then fried it in the oven.....it was a little hot and spicy but good.
Report Post Tip

Tonight I'm going to a charcoal grill / bbq place with a good beer menu. few drinks and some smoked brisket and wings 

Report Post Tip
Nothing special just spiced up fried potatoes.

They tasted fine and fried just right.
Report Post Tip

I have had absolutely no responsibilities all day today and have mostly just sat in front of my computer, which usually means a diet of junk food. So far today I have had a healthy bowl of cereal for breakfast, and it was all downhill from there. Some cheetos, a chocolate chip cookie, and some ice cream will probably top me off the rest of the day.

Report Post Tip
I’ve just smashed it he good ol’ eggs chips and beans. But added peri peri salt in there for abit flavour. Can’t beat eggs chips and beans, quick and cheap.

I made some stakes, damn they taste good. A bit of salt before the grill then some salt afterwards, medium rare, butter, bread toasted mmmmm

Report Post Tip

i'm eating something easy tonight since i've had a bbw earlier. Really lazy to spend some time cooking lmao.

So tonight we are having sandwiches with tea. 

Report Post Tip

Today I smoked chickhen wings a mini cookout, several types of dips.  We also had fries with ice tea and peach cobbler and ice cream.  

Report Post Tip
Booze.... Now if only I could figure out how to infuse bacon into it I would be in a heavenly state. Give me bacon grease or give me death!
Report Post Tip
There has to be a way to ferment bacon....I can see bacon whiskey in my mind.
Report Post Tip
We had turkey for dinner and will have it as leftovers tomorrow for dinner. Though I might find something else. Seems like I still can't quite eat turkey yet thanks to Covid tongue.
Report Post Tip
I cooked some honey mustard herb chicken vreasts with whipped pitatoes and vegetables alongvwithvapple crumble pie fir dessert. I hope this is appropriate length fir hustle point
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL