Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 19:40:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

Water. Chicken. Carrots. Potatoes. This is a common dinner for me. 

Report Post Tip

had a burrito,  Ground Beef, refried beans, spanish rice, jalapeno relish, and some salsa.   was pretty damn good.

Report Post Tip
Cooked a big batch of bolognese last week, which I froze. Will prob defrost that and boil up some spaghetti. Delicious.
Report Post Tip
I’m having Salt and pepper spicy pizza, chicken strips, jalepeno cheese bites peri peri wedges, coleslaw. If you eat pineapple on pizzas, then tip this post because you disgust me.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lasagne, chips and garlic bread. Carbo overload

Report Post Tip
Ingredients

For the Carpaccio

200 g beef fillet (dressed and parried)
Salt (For this dish I use Fleur de Sel)
Pepper (For this dish I use black pepper.)
4 tsp Olive oil
4 tbs lemon juice
Salad and dressing with Carpaccio

100 g arugula (Use Original with arugula or other leaf salads)
2 tbs balsamico
some Salt
some black ground pepper
Decoration to the Carpaccio

2 tbs tomato cubes (See link in article Preparing tomato cubes)
4 pc quail eggs (3:30 cooking, quenching, halving, peeling)
50 g Parmesan cheese
16 slices truffles (Optional! Black or white truffle according to market offer)
1 tbs white truffle oil (Optionally instill before serving)
Report Post Tip
Turkey and vegetable rice soup. It was the definition of delicious. However, I had tuna noodle casserole too. That was so-so because we made do without egg noodles.
I'm not doing much tonight probably Mac and cheese the little guy likes it alot.
I'll add some parmassan cheese and some hotdogs to make it even funnier for him.
Report Post Tip

Not really sure what I will be having yet as I'm in work  from 23.30pm til 7am but it won't be much I'm never hungry  around the time my break comes up 

Report Post Tip

I'm kind of feeling like Taco Tuesday. I have a bunch of ground beef to use up so that is probably what I'll end up doing.

Report Post Tip

We had a family funeral at 5.20 so didn't get anything at dinner time. However after we got back and put the babies to bed I went to the local chippy and got a chips covered in bacon, fried onions, cheese and BBQ sauce and it was beaut. 

Report Post Tip

Well, I was going to have a TV dinner or something but I've had a superiorly shitty day so I decided to splurge and have taco bell and eat my feelings instead :D 

Report Post Tip

Roast Beef Sandwich left over from lunch and some potato chips with a A&W Root Beer Zero.   Meal of champions

Report Post Tip
Eggplant parm with some garlic bread, all homemade. Was so good! Been such a while since I had it, generally cause it’s a bit labor intense to make.
Report Post Tip
Whatever I can find in the freezer. Probably a mixture of fish fingers, spicy crispy chicken, kofta and rice. Oh and with mash potato on the side of course.

Breakfast for dinner?

lamb koftas with greek salad with water Mellon. The a cup of tea and a wispa gold watching fallout. 

nice day today, good to see the sun. 

Report Post Tip

Honestly, just picked up from the food pantry.. maybe some frozen chicken nuggets lmao

Report Post Tip

Gonna stuff a tenderloin of pork with some mushrooms, shallots and herbs, wrap it in pancetta and roast it.  Will serve it with some roast potatoes along with cabbage and leeks, and some gravy :)

Report Post Tip

Had some left over shredded chicken in a container in the fridge. I added 2.5 cups of water to a pot and tossed in some curry mix, chopped onions and bell peppers. Then I mixed it all together. Served w/ some white rice that I boiled. Kids devoured it. Win.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL