Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 15:54:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

Honestly, I missed dinner again because I was working. I had some chocolate ice cream tho and that was good

Report Post Tip
Tonight we made it simple
We made a nice tossed green salad with very meat and cheesy grilled sandwiches.
Simple quick and not to shabby either.
Report Post Tip

Tonight i had pretty much that isn't good for you due to this 24hr Halloween Special event.

Foods such as crisp, chocolates, biscuits and whatever junk food that you could think of. Especially chocolates.

What did everyone had for dinner then?

Report Post Tip
Well it was my breakfast launch and dinner 🤷🏻‍♂️
I had a smabousa meat and cheese, also koubah and french fries.
It's all appetizers but I like them.
Report Post Tip

Starting with a tomato-basil soup with a side of garlic bread with Greek yoghurt and finishing with air-fried chicken breast and air-fried potato slices with the skin on. I usually eat greek yoghurt with every dish i eat.

Report Post Tip
Well I think I'm going to do up a big hearty dinner for myself. I'm going to season up a steak cooked to medium rare. Then I'm going to make some over easy eggs as a topper for the delicious steak. For a side I'll do up some French fries with some ketchup. Sounds like a good dinner to me.
Report Post Tip
Probably going to go for some enchiladas, the test tonight will be seeing if the children like them or not

Can’t have pasta again, had that last night. Otherwise maybe a curry or something like that - have reloaded the popadoms, so could work
Report Post Tip

Really feel like making a roast chicken or something for dinner. I wont, but thats what I feel like doing.

Working late tonight so the family will eat without me and i'll make my own once Im finished working, so will probably keep it nice and simple with some spicy chicken and chips. Think i'll be getting a full chicken at the shops this weekend though and finally making the roast.

Report Post Tip

Definitely gonna make a Mafia Goat curry, with mango Lassi and maybe chocolate strawberry mousse for dessert 🍨

Report Post Tip
I haven't eaten anything yet, it's almost 6pm.
I may end up eating something not healthy today as I feel like to eat kushary, it's an Egyptian traditional food :3
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I got a little fancy tonight and made some fettuccine with Italian sausages and mushrooms in a light cream sauce. That’s ordinarily way more work than I put into making meals for myself, but I found the sauce premade at a local Italian deli, so the whole thing took about ten minutes to make and was delicious.
Report Post Tip

I made a "cottage pie" for dinner this evening with a good bottle of red wine. I usually make shepherds pie, but all i had was just grinded meat and i did not have any parsnip, so replace it with carots. It taste good even though.

Report Post Tip

Birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! Not sure what I actually want to get yet but regardless the cake of the cheese is a guarantee at least. Should be fun!

Report Post Tip
Starts with a pork roast in chipotle peppers, onions , garlic with 1/2 chicken broth 1/2 beef broth in the slow cooker for 6 hours on low temperature. Then fork shred the pork. Place the pork, cheese and other ingredients you like. Salsa, beans and such

I’ll do sour cream and a verde salsa
Report Post Tip
I don't know yet,
I may order some fried food, it should be considered as appetizers but I really enjoy them as main meal some times :P
So we'll see later it I will be able to order them or not.
Probably some stove top turkey stuffing chicken drumsticks and corn , simple enough dinner and pretty yummy all that really matters :P
Report Post Tip
Had pot roast tonight. Thinking about getting seconds. But I also have ice cream calling my name.

Being a bit overweight, I am trying to eat less and so i don't drink alcohol or have an evening meal in the week.  So, tonight it will be glass of water and an apple.  It has been fine for getting my weight down a bit but i just can't get it down to my ideal weight, which may be due to the amount i eat and drink at teh weekends! 

I just had leftovers! A pasta dish with a cream sauce, mix of "italian frozen greens" and some additional spices, extra tomatoes. Rather delicious actually! 

And some chicken teriyaki on the side cause why not :D

Report Post Tip

A steak with some roasted potatoes and a lovley mushroomsauce 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL