Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 16:35:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

I had pasta with chicken soup as I had to grab something quick before I  went to work. Urgh I hate nights as it really mess up my  meals . I sleep throughout the day and then awake all night

Report Post Tip

Goat biryani, lamb korma, garlic and peshwari naan, and a mountain of onions and peppers along with a mango lassi as a treat.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I was so hungry so and I was craving to eat a Dawoud Basha kofta, it's a Turkish dish but sadly the only restaurant that was making it removed it from the money so I ordered a casserole of meat and potatoes with a pasta.
But as usual I threw it up all :)
Report Post Tip
Tonight I’m having peri peri chicken with peri rice, sweetcorn, aunt bessi’s steak chips topped of with peri peri salt, onions and jalepeno’s.
Report Post Tip

quality dinner a few potato chips and dip, followed by some caramel popcorn.   So nothing very good, but I don't eat that much anymore, so it really does not keep me from losing weight.

Report Post Tip

Big dinner tonight was pizza. got it from a spot im not a fan of but my wife loves.

bit the bullet.

But moz sticks were insane. 

Pizza is the best 

Report Post Tip

The dinner of champions: leftover pizza. Though its a bit weird since its a macaroni, bbq, chicken and jalapeno za. I hope its as good reheated.

Report Post Tip

Tonight's a mystery, but last night I had delicious spaghetti. Authentic italian parmesan, pork bits, parsley, and an amazing slightly spicy sauce.

Report Post Tip

We're having frozen pizzas tonight for dinner! Mines with Salami, jalapenos and peppers, plus a little extra cheese. Always better with a little extra!

Report Post Tip
A soup made out of beans with beef, pig fried skin , garlic bread with tomatos and cheese made out of sheep milk, and a beer.
Report Post Tip
Just about to this tuck into some butter chicken curry, garlic naan and salt and pepper fries.
Report Post Tip

We are going out to a steak house for my friend's birthday tonight. Getting a nice New York Strip I think, but not 100% sure yet. The place is a chain called Longhorn, it's not too fancy but a decent value and very tasty. Recommend!

Report Post Tip

Since its friday i dont feel like cooking today 

so now i have the delimma of figuring out what it is that i feel like lol

Altho i am really feeling like KFC or pasta

Report Post Tip

i'm having something easy tonight. 

Ham with cheese sandwich and an orange juice, might get some icecream to dessert since the summer is kicking here.

Report Post Tip
I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN
Report Post Tip

for lunch and dinner today we will be having the last of the left over turkey, gammon, chocolates, cakes etc .... plus not the last of the wine.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'll imagine for dinner tonight there will be a burger and fries from the gas station, since I have a 6 hour drive in front of me after work  

Report Post Tip

Literally just cheese. I've abandoned all other foods and now I am pursuing a diet consisting exclusively of cheese. Vegetables are overrated in terms of their importance to the human body and my research has shown that everything you need to survive can be derived from cheese. 

Report Post Tip

Uh-oh, I had boiled some sausages and then fried them a bit on the pan to have them nice and crunchy, then I added some fresh bread, toasted, covered in a bit of butter and some other stuff, like gouda cheese and so on.

Report Post Tip

I think we're going to have some form of hamburger helper tonight, my wife always spices it up so it's not just hamburger helper but I like it regardless lol.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL