Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 20:29:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

Tonight is going to be a baked potato, beans, and broccoli. I might do a couple pieces of bacon but I haven't decided on that yet. 

Report Post Tip

Dont know yet. it is a suprise for me i guess. my gf said she will cook me a nice dinner and she can cook good tho ... I hope she will make Scampi spinazi for me

Report Post Tip

A hugh feast. Traditional Thanksgiving fare, minus the cranberries this year. I am up before the dawn to get things sorted and ready for 4 hours of cooking, roasting and frying. Turkey coma arrives in about 12 hours. 

Report Post Tip
Won't make much of a difference what is made today I can't smell it or probably even swallow it that is how bad my cold is to day....but I still went to work.
Report Post Tip
I have a work meeting in the evening which involves food (and thankfully alcohol). A bento.box (like lunch box) that has some raw fish, meat, rice, and some small bits of fries things probably shrimp and/or chicken. Proper good. And alcohol. Beer. Yay
Report Post Tip

Some shitty frozen pepperoni pizza then maybe something else later if I get stoned enough for it we’ll have to see what the night brings 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm taking easy about eating, so I had only a sandwich tonight with papaya fruit as dessert, and a mug of coffee.

Report Post Tip

It's gonna be sooooup!

My boyfriend asked if I wanted soup tonight, since we've both been sick for the past week and I still am. So I couldn't say no, of course!

A sort of chicken stock soup with lots of veggies, meat- and flourballs, if that's what they're even called in English :D

Report Post Tip

Cheeseburger seasoned with salt and pepper and topped with American Cheese, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle, mustard, toasted bun.

cooked medium rare with just a little pink still inside, nice and juicy. 

Report Post Tip

Sausage and potatoes

Report Post Tip

I ordered a takeaway tonight as I have to work lates thank god for the weekend where I can recover. It was mixed kerbab and chips

Report Post Tip
A loaded hamburger for today's meal....beef mixed with elk a nice little wild taste to it.
Report Post Tip

It's friday I don't feel like cooking shit so probably left overs or I'll go pick up some raising canes because this week too it OUT of me for sure! Hopefully yall have something tastier than me! 

Report Post Tip
Tomorrow I will be preparing a porkloin.
I'll be rubbing it down with spices then,
I'm cutting down the middle and stuffing onions mushrooms and cheese inside covering it all in maple bacon then baking it in the oven for 1.5 hours then uncover it for the last 30 minutes.
Report Post Tip

Well I forgot to defrost something for tonight so I am making some frozen aisle chicken tenders and corn by my partner's request, but decided I'll defrost some filet for tomorrow :)

Report Post Tip

Blackened chicken fajitas w/ cheese, onions and red peppers. 

Report Post Tip

going to takeaway some chinese fried rice with pork and veg, go to food 

Report Post Tip

Spaghetti creamsauce type stuff! With shredded ham and frozen veggie mix (carrots and peas). Various different spices. Sometimes I add parsley, but I forgot to buy it at the store yesterday :( It should still be good though!

Report Post Tip

No idea yet, but luckily for me I might end up in a MacDonalds today lol I need to go and visit a cemetery and after that we'll see hungry I'll be. 

Report Post Tip

I think tonight we're going to eat pizza, cheese sticks, and cinnamon bread sticks. probably from dominos might switch to Mexican food though not sure yet.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL