Get Timers Now!
X

Jul 04 - 05:40:48
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

For dinner there was stir fried spinach with garlic and sesame oil, quail eggs curry, lentil soup and sticky rice. Simple dinner today.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Probably just some hot wings. With either fries or garlic bread. Or maybe even both!

Garlic bread is amazing :o

Report Post Tip
Ham and cheese hot pockets unfortunately. Tomorrow will be bacon wrapped hot italian sausages though so I am looking forward to that.
Report Post Tip
Grilled chicken and broccoli in a teriyaki sauce over white rice. My white rice has come out perfect every time since I started cooking it pasta style.

Tonight was a pretty quick pasta with pepper and onions and some nice fresh parm. Quick and easy but very good. 

Report Post Tip
My mom sent me some leftover meatloaf. Going to make a sandwich out of it and call it a night. Meat cheese bread & ketchup. Ez
Report Post Tip
So tonight I decided to do me up a steak seasoned with garlic and black pepper almost medium rare with a little sizzle to each side, then I did up a salad with some sweet bologna and bacon bits topped with French dressing, and some aweet bushes baked beans with a little added BBQ sauce cooked in with the beans.
Report Post Tip

I dont eat dinner. I also dont eat breakfast or lunch. i just starve to death all day. im broke and can't afford food. So i hunt squirrels, beavers and fish in the wild. I also wrestled a bear once, we all probable know how that went.

I believe tonight is going to be Chicken Bacon Swiss sandwiches, probably some mozzarella sticks with them. I might have a cheese problem.

Report Post Tip

Heading out for dinner to the nee Italian restaurant in Stornoway. Love eating out and try to make an effort a few times a month  

Report Post Tip

Tonight's dinner is gonna be spareribs with fries and curry ketchup!

We're currently just a little obsessed with the curry ketchup. Soooooo much more delicious than normal ketchup :D

Report Post Tip

Chicken Nuggets are am eat to night, ill be eat candy and soda all kinds of food, pizza is best for a night like this hope you all eat mush as can 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

We're supposed to have biscuits and gravy tonight. But if that falls through, there's a huge tray of leftover chicken lasagna. Looking forward to either one this evening.

Report Post Tip

Most likely ramen noodles. I can't be bothered to cook anything more substantial. I'm sure the salt content isn't healthy though.

Report Post Tip
I'll be doing this;
you take a big sub sandwich bread loaf.
Hollow it out in the center...remove a good 1/3 of the bread maybe a bit more down the length of the loaf.
Put in 6 eggs season well salt pepper and other spices you like.
Then add small chunks of butter, then ad small cut pieces of your favorite deli meat. I use ham.
Add 2 or 3 more eggs on top of the meat and season again.
Then add another layer of meat then cover in your favorite cheese.
Cook for 30 minutes in the oven.

When done you will have an awesome sub sandwich 🥪
Report Post Tip

Probably a nasally blend of one blocked nostril, the other running constantly and a bit of phlegm that gets stuck in your throat so that you can't really taste anything and constantly feel like you have the urge to swallow. 

Report Post Tip
Decisions, decisions…

Pizza with garlic and herb sauce I think I’m gonna have.
Report Post Tip

I forgot to take something out of the freezer for dinner, so I'll have to stop by the shops on the way home. But tonight I think I'll make some salmon and some fancy mashed potatoes. 

Just something quick and easy so I don't have to put much effort into it. 

Report Post Tip

I think I will have a chicken salad then something sweet for tea as I have a very sweet tooth. But not really sure

Report Post Tip

Stir fry 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL