Get Timers Now!
X

Jul 02 - 04:36:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

ramen with home gown veg and eggs from our chickens with gyoza healthy way to start the week, after the weekend of naughtiness.

Report Post Tip
Damn, I am on vacation and I ordered such huge margherita and holy frick, jumbo size is really jumbo, like humongous.
Report Post Tip

It's already in my belly, but tonight I grilled a couple of ribeye burgers outside on the grill. Added some raw Vidalia onion, mayo, and two slices of Smokehouse Cheddar cheese, by Sargento. For real quality, choose Sargento. None of that half-vegetable oil; half-milk bullshit that passes as cheese. I'm looking at you, Kraft. You're the devil and I will be your redemption.

Report Post Tip

what's  the best i like pizza love any kind food you make like all pizza  is the shit hoop you all like pizza get money out get  pzzia

Report Post Tip

I do a lot of cooking and will, at the drop of a hat, talk someone's ear off about it if the situation presents itself.

Tonight was a fairly simple and quick weekday meal though! Lemon asparagus and chicken pasta, which merely requires half an hour and two pots on the stove. One pot to first cook the chicken breasts in, followed by the asparagus dashed with lemon juice, and another to boil the pasta. It all comes together quite nicely with some pesto sauce and cheese at the end (as well as crushed red peppers for fans of spice). Can feed as many as four people comfortably and even if you're a novice at cooking, you will seem the opposite to any that taste it.

Report Post Tip

I ordered from a restaurant a strips meal in a sandwich, and a sandwich of cordon blue, it was really good then I had some good sleep.

now I'm awake so early I feel full xD

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL