Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 21:18:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

Dinner tonight is chicken thighs and green beans. If I am feeling hungry I will make myself a fruit bowl for dessert. Kinda running low on food atm lol as I am on my last night of my 5 day vacation up north

Report Post Tip
Went out and had Indian food tonight, some tiki chicken masala. First time ever having Indian, it was rather good, seems I’ve been missing out.
Report Post Tip

Chinese food probably going to order crispy chilli plum beef and steamed rice

Report Post Tip

And tonight? Probably some microwave chicken nuggets and some fries. We have tee ball practice and bedtime follows almost immediately after returning home. Cool dad. 

Report Post Tip

I dunno. I forgot to eat...I got a little too busy while working on some shit I should've finished earlier in the day but got distracted from. Probably make something quick or go out again late at night. I need some ideas though!

Report Post Tip

I have made a crazy but delicious concoction of real cheddar macaroni and cheese, combined with rotisserie chicken breast and chorizo sausage. I will probably have a heart attack because of it by the end of the week, but it's so freaking good in the meantime.

Report Post Tip

Two mini pizzas with pepporoni and mushroooms with extra cheese on them.   MMMM MMMM Good.   It was oh so good.

Report Post Tip

I got a tooth extracted a couple of days ago so mashed potatoes and Cinnabon pudding is what I'll be having tonight. Maybe some applesauce too. 

Report Post Tip

Roasted a chicken last night, so tonight will be leftovers, probably chicken fried rice.

Report Post Tip

what was for dinner last night was two reduced price cheese salad and branston pickle sandwiches from M&S.  They were on their sell buy date and i bought them a few minutes before midnight ... after which they would have been expired and couldn't have been sold.  I was in a bit of a rush, but was pleased with them as i was hungry. 

Report Post Tip

A friend of ours is leaving a dog with us over the weekend, so, you can guess what is on the menu, he-he-he.

Report Post Tip
Yesterday wasn't a good day for feeding myself, so it became a fish and chips night. Today however I'm making a Thai style prawn stir fry 😁
Report Post Tip

I had some boiled crawfish, corn, potatoes, and sausage followed up with some candy. Was really a fat kid tonight, but the gf is out of town so I was able to just spoil myself at half the price so I took advantage! 

Report Post Tip
sometimes simplest things can be the best. Mac n cheese is a nice treat but my fave is macaroni hamburger corn,mashed potatoes in gravy or tomato sauce.
tonight I'm making cut up round boneless steak with water chestnut mushrooms and bean sprouts all fried in dry garlic sauce
Report Post Tip

Quick family meal tonight

chicken fingers, french fries and peas. Nothing too special.

Report Post Tip

I'm being very unhealthy today. I had some mac and cheese (homemade, of course) and some leftover apple maple breakfast sausage from the weekend. It was an odd combination, but Mondays are usually weekend leftovers. The pasta was chickpea based, at least.

Report Post Tip

We bought loads of cheese for a cheese board over the weekend for our binge of the Fallout TV show. So I'll be chucking the leftover soft cheeses into a delightful mac n cheese. May also make chicken to go on top. Dunno yet. 

Report Post Tip

had a cheeky domino's pizza yesterday, and then tonight I think Imma have a jacket potato.

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

Last night I finished work late. It had been a long hot day and when I flung open the food if the freezer, there was just a box of ice cream bounty bars there. My dinner last night consisted of four ice cream Bounties and a can of Guinness. Excellent meal.  Would highly recommend. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL