Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 17:38:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
What's for dinner tonight Started by: FastFingerFreddy on Sep 22, '23 22:26

Tonight will be bread, cheese, with a homemade chickhen salad spread, with a bottle of mosacato.   Soft Jazz playing in the background and the fireplace lit.   Also a slice of homemade coconut cake.  

Report Post Tip

Not a thing. Sometimes work hits too hard and I just can't be bothered.

Might be able to get a protein bar or something. The kid and wife ate so that's all that I care about.

Report Post Tip
Pizza and BBQ wings was the meal for me today. It was pretty good.
Report Post Tip
Wellllll we were going to have ravioli that I made but all things went crazy during dinner cooking time so we’re going to do that tomorrow and for tonight we ended up going out to Wendys. Got to try their latest burger special… thing. It was a nacho burger and it was pretty good! Tomorrow we’ll do the raviolis.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't know what I'm having yet tonight. Probably just something easy while I'm at work, whatever that may be. Something from our bake-off, a caesar salad or drinkable yogurt! Whatever I feel like having in the moment :P

Report Post Tip

Fresh salmon, with mango and avocado. Probably some kind of side dish as well, and maybe some bread with cream cheese. Served with a bottle of decent white wine, from Italy or France.

Report Post Tip

Most likely going for some noodles of some sort, perhaps Mongolian. Haven't been able to have noodles in a hot minute so I'm certainly looking forward to it tonight. Otherwise, probably a burger. Can't really complain with either!

Tonight was chicken Alfredo with homemade Alfredo sauce over chicken and bowties. Side of extra toasted garlic bread with mozzarella cheese.  Dessert was a scoop of mint cookies and cream ice cream!

Report Post Tip
Tomorrow I am taking Alligator and soaking it in a milk based brine for 6 hours then I'm wrapping it in jalapeños bacon and cooking it on the grill at a low indirect heat until the bacon is crispy.
Then I'll add asparagus with a cream cheese sauce for the side dish.
Report Post Tip

Wow! Some of these are really involved. Tonight I made beef tacos. We have been using this truffle hot sauce lately that is super savory and rich. I made my own taco seasoning as well and have been loving it!

Report Post Tip

I rarely eat dinner now, I have many stomach issues that I don't know, I just eat once or twice a day.

most likely I live on juices, soda and water

slow cooked Pot roast, with cheesey baked potatoes, broccoili and buttered dinner rolls, Moscato wine.   slow jazz and good conversation.  

Report Post Tip

Tonight, we did a taco bar since we had a whole crew at the house.  Hard taco shells, soft tacos, enchiladas, refried beans, Mexican rice, taco-seasoned hash brown casserole, and all the extra toppings.  😋 

Report Post Tip

Bangers and mash tonight. Lots of vegetables and gravy!! Gonna be lush!

Report Post Tip

I forgot to thaw out meat to grill, so Dino nuggets and taquitos in the oven it is! If the kids eat it then it’s a win!

Good old classic, bangers and mash, onion gravy, maybe some cheese and garlic in the mash to mix it up. Maybe some Ice cream after.

Going to be leftovers here.  Last night had friends over for the football game and grilled some steaks,  pork chops corn on the cob.  So tonight just heating up the leftovers.

Report Post Tip

Tonight Falka is thinking of doing a nice stir fry with mixed vegs and maybe throw in a nice ribs with.

In fact, that is exactly i am having for dinner.

Everyone eat healthy, doctor's orders.

Report Post Tip
Well with Canadian thanksgiving wrapping up safe to say there is a whole fuck ton of leftovers. Tonight will be a simple Turkey and stuffing sandwich. No I donot add a “moist maker” like Ross enjoys In friends. Altho at this point why not give it a try lol. I trust everyone else’s meals this evening or today have been charming.
Report Post Tip
I was Germany and we went for some authentic food in this case it was Bavarian. I ordered some beef, the roast beef in caramelized onions and something else on the side. When it was amazing cuz the meat was so tasty and then when you combine it with onions it's just a full package
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's for dinner tonight
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL