Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 19:22:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

After his talk with kegsai over the phone, telling her where to meet up for the hit, the party would would leave leo's house after the night. Driving for an hour or two, taking who ever was willing to come along with the ride he stopped the vehicle slowly taking off the headlight and parking the car alongside the wall. It was pitch dark by then, maybe about midnight, the guard boots for the warehouse entrance, up ahead by some distance, but the streets light illuminated the guard boots.

" Come along be quiet.."  He would say as he stepped out of the car crouching down low alongside the wall. His katana in his hands, it was dark enough that the gold sheath of his katana looked black.

Report Post Tip
Allie had cake alone with Mal and followed him closely knowing he didn't want any room for mishaps or mistakes she had the gun and a couple knifes she took from Leo's house as she could throw a knife Bette then shoot but with the chances she would need the gun for a quick kill unless they needed someone for info then she was the girl to go to -

Mal... is there any sign of the others? - she whispered-
Report Post Tip

Haley kept herself hidden in the dark alley as she waited. She was meeting up with Mal and a few others. She had her gun tuck in the small of her back as she waited leaning against the wall just down from where a call pulled up turning out the lights. She ducked low seeing the car, being careful to keep out of sight in case it wasn't Mal. Though it wasn't long before she noticed and she moved out from her spot and nodded.

"Well glad that was you pulling up" She whispered and fell in behind the others. She pulled her gun out and waited to see the next plan of action.

Report Post Tip

" I glad that was me too, I don't want to know what you would of done it if was not me" 
He said, his back pressed against the wall.

Maleficus made a hand gesture, resting his index finger over his lips to tell them to be quiet, and careful. The huge pillars in the wall, which were like corners kept them from being seen. A car approach the gates, a man stepped out, and following him were four, half naked looking girls, who were laughing though the man seemed to be drunk. They gates were constantly opened and the car drives through with one of the girls now driving. It seemed like this warehouse would be having some fun tonight, it would be a bad day for them.

" One of you, go ad scout ahead, tell me what you see, we want to be silent, until were found out."

Report Post Tip

Siren slipped into place next to Mal and pulled both of her biretta's out of the lining in her black jacket, looking at him she lower down and moved swiftly forward, staying in the shadows as she leaned forward looking into the open gate. The car swerved a bit then came to and abrupt stop and the laughing trio got out, making their way past her line of view. She turned and looked back at them with the shake of her head, mouthing, 'Nothing happening yet..'

Report Post Tip
Allie moved ahead and slowly turned the corner seeing the girls getting out of the car and the drunken man trying to undress in of them she scoffed and shook her head looking for the guards -

All Clear!! They are making sure he won't fuck the girl in the parking lot - she laughs abit whispering it to Mal
Report Post Tip

Haley waited watching as the other two moved ahead. She hung back with Mal waiting for the all clear to move forward. She held back a slight chuckle at Allie's comment about the man and just shook her head.

"Seems it would have been easier to get in if we were barely dressed"

She joked, though it was a vaild point given the drunken man's stand and the fact he couldn't keep his hands off the women he was with.

Report Post Tip

Leo walks out from behind Mal and Haley from the back of the alley, and places his hand on Mal's shoulder.

He then says, "I hope I'm not too late, I don't want the party to start without me."

He then takes a bag off of his shoulder, pulls out an Ithaca Model 37 and grips it in his left hand and then pulls out another one and hands it to Mal. He then places the bag back on his shoulder and waits.

Report Post Tip

Moving back with the others, Siren slipped in next to mal, looking at the unfamiliar face of the new male; she gave him and light smile then turned her attention back to Mal. Newly golden eyes on him with a malevolent look, her body slightly tense with the need to do something; staying still wasn't her forte.

"So...When do we dive in?" She whispered airly.

Report Post Tip
Allie looked at her holstering her gun leaning in the wall
We need to wait until its clear and right now all the guards have there attention on the main gate which is the way we have to get in without tripping up... and we could be waiting for hours .. me and mal waited for a week before we had a chance to take a place ..
Report Post Tip

Haley heard Allie and then tucked her gun back behind her as she leaned back against the wall waiting for the time to move forward with the attack. She gave a small smile and a slight chuckle.

"So who brought the snacks, and drinks?"

She asked if they were going to be there so long they might as well keep their strength up.

Report Post Tip

The area seemed to clear, and almost lifeless, the barks of dogs were the only thing that seem to be heard. With his sword in hand, maleficus slid along the wall and into the compound,  the girls and the men had seeped into the buildings, this was the perfect time, the groups luck seemed to be going well.

" Come quick! " He said in a loud yet soft voice, almost like a whisper in a shout. " He walked no longer hiding, but staying close to the wall and trying to look through the windows.

Report Post Tip
Allie quickly follows her partner and keeps close not knowing if something was ahead or not she stepped lightly signaling the rest of the group and pulled out her knife then tucked it into her boot just in case.

what are we lookin for exactly mal? A window or a way in?
Report Post Tip

She followed the group, keeping her head low, she moved along side the building. Her eyes moving around to see if anything were coming their way or around.

"Well...this is fun." she whispered loudly, chuckling some.

Report Post Tip

Maleficus, would start to hear moan, soft moans coming from a window nearby only to peek in and the bare legs of a woman, bending over a table, with the rocking back and forth, and deep breathing, coming from one of the gangsters, their was only two of them in the room, the door should be unlock. Maybe they could storm in the building .

" Seems like someone is having fun.., you want to kill this one Allie? or should I " he moved away from the window, putting his back against the wall , looking out into the ocean from the docks.

Report Post Tip

Kill him right as he gets it on? hmm i don't mind What about the girl? want her dead too?

Allie looked up on her tiptoes maleficus being much taller then her she nodded and just waited for his command almost gagging at the smell that started to come from the room

Report Post Tip

He would smile seeing her reaction to the sex, then looking back into the room, the girl was starting to moan louder and the man was rocking against the table so hard it start to creek. he looked back at Allie and gave her a nod.

" You can go ahead, I'll watch your back, spare the girl...as a matter knock her out, don't kill her, we just don't want the bitch to scream" 

He said in that soft voice again, looking behind them again, he was like that, paranoid, you never knew when and where you would die, if you were not careful.

Report Post Tip

-she smiled and jumped up onto his shoulders real quick and into the window  he would her a slight clang of the table and she the comes back to the window-

All ready the girl is knocked out and the guy dead....

- She reaches her hand out for somone to grab it so they could enter the window easier then she did knowing mal would be abit kicked for her doing that agian

Report Post Tip

Hearing a thud, and then a sudden groan, Maleficus looked back into the building from the window, onto the see the naked woman, now with her legs sprawled out on the table. and leaning against it flat knocked out. Maleficus winced at the sudden death, then walked around the building through the front door to look at Allie, and the man who's neck was sliced clean,.

" Well...you could see he died happy" Mal put a grim smile on his face, as he looked at Allisandria.  More noises came from upstairs, but it looked like no one had heard, one they cleared this building, hopefully not being spotted they could move onto the next.

Report Post Tip
Seems they are not the only ones having fun... but the only ones who went lower down ... I found this invite in he pocket and about 700 thousand .... but most of it looks fake
She tosses a rather large roll of money to Mal and winked at him
Have fun with that I took half of what was real since I killed him
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL