Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:18:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

"I'll make sure nothing happens to you."

Leo quickly turns and see an open door next to him and quickly walks into the room. He quickly puts a single finger to his lips to tell Yuki to stop talking for a moment. 

He then says in a whisper, "We seem to have a problem. Did you hear those men talking? They seem to be plotting against me good friend and gracious boss, Desmand. I can't let them go through with it."

Leo reaches down towards his ankle and pulls out a small. 38 revolver and carefully passes it to to Yuki. 

He tells her, "I hope you don't have to use this, but sadly you might have to. "

He then pulls out one .44 magnum from each shoulder. He makes a good grip on both of them, one in each hand. 

He then asks her, "Are you ready, Yukon? 

Report Post Tip

Walking around after she grew bored she wandered toward an old building going out the the front she tapped the window three times with her gun to see if it her own inside as a few cars where in the neighborhood

"Mal? is that you" she spoke softly knowing someone had to be standing guard and if it wasn't him hopefully someone else with recognize her voice

Report Post Tip

(autocorrect changed Yuki to Yukon it seems)

Report Post Tip

( To avoid... to much chaos, the order will me, Yuki, Leo, Alli, and myself, if someone else joins they go after me, if someone leaves they are skipped. )

Report Post Tip

"Alright, but make sure nothing happens to youself as well." she smiled 

"Oh man, i hope we dont have to kill anyone, why are there men here, they must have followed us here, how is that even possible, i made sure that no one was following us." she sighed looking around to see if she could see anyone that was talking besides, her and Leo .

She gasped, as he pulled out a gun and handed it to her " I agree, i hate guns, and i really hope i dont have to use that." she said softly saying a silent prayer once more.

She nodded " Yeah, im ready, i wish we had some way to give each other signals with out actually talking because, that might save us in the end." she said softly.

Report Post Tip

( alright, understood)

Report Post Tip

( alright)

Report Post Tip

"I don't believe they followed us here, I believe we simply came to the wrong place at the right time. Sometimes violence is necessary, Desmand is like a brother to me. I don't let people hurt my family. There are ways we don't have to talk to communicate I will make hand signals telling you what to do and we will both only talk when absolutely necessary. I want you to grab onto my arm and follow me as closely as you possibly can. "

Leo slowly walks out of the door and into the hallway. 

Then he whispers, "Did you hear where those voices came from? "

Report Post Tip

The other man, having picked up a gun as well, a revolver to be precise. turned around as his friend whispered.

" Oi did you hear that? I swore I heard someone talking just now.. I thought you said this building was abandoned bill? " The man grunted as he walkled to the close door, singnalling his frend with hand signs to come open the door.

" I told you.. It was just some building, no one comes here your getting paranoid. Bill slowly opened the door leaning against the other side of the wall.

" Shhh, I think I see two people..let me get a shot, tyler would be happy when I tell him this." The durned slowly raised his machine gun, and began to fire, though he would miss since, it was his first time shooting and thr recoil was just too much for him.

Report Post Tip

Leo quickly yells, '"Yuki get down! "

Report Post Tip

"Alright, i will let you lead, and i follow." she says looking where that voice come from.

"Yeah, were did it come from, it doesnt sound like it comes from a live person, its almost as if, its like a recording or a voice that is disembodied, or some thing... I heard about things like this, where old buildings have ghosts and such." She said, shivering holding onto his arm, keeping close." I hope that isn't the case, because if it is, then we are in some deep trouble." she said

She looked around for the voice once more, she could hear it as if it was getting closer, chill bumps rising on her skin, in fear, she didnt show her fear, she just kept moving

Report Post Tip

( I think Yuki did not see, my post and reacted, to the wrong order. Yuki the order is Leo, you, allie and myself, you posted before your turn )

Report Post Tip

" hey.. what is that" she looked down screaming, she jumped as he would yell scaring her.

Report Post Tip

{ yeah, sorry, didnt mean to 

Report Post Tip

Allie looked around stepping inside looking at the all

"Was this granted? or you planning this yourself.."

Looking around Allie soon got down and in cover not asking anyone questions until it was settled

" if I'm killed for this your dead"

Report Post Tip

As soon as the gunfire had subsided, Leo goes over to check on Yuki. 

He asks her,  "Are you okay? I'm sorry for screaming at you, I was only trying to keep you out of harms way."

Report Post Tip

" Did you get them? did you get them" The durden holding the revolver in his hands shouted as he looked out the door, smoke and gunpowder in the air.

" stay quite fool, I am not sure, I told you we should of brought some bodyguards with us, go and check if we get anyone, be gentle though, I swore I heard a preety little girl."

The man grunted and did what billy said, stepping out in the hallway, with his one due, to to him lossing his other eye in a recent accident. Holding his gun up, he began to search the hallway.

Report Post Tip

She stood their, shooting off randoms rounds, her eyes shut, she had never use a gun before, as the gun was emptied, she kept shooting as the gun would would only making a clicking noise.

She backed up into the wall as her hands would shake, her heart pounding in her chest from the excitement, she hated guns, as her hands would shake you could hear the gun shaking in her hands, trying to get the shooting sounds out of her head and her ears, she didnt  open her eyes, afraid she might see some one dead, or someone coming to kill her.

She could hear Leo calling her name and asking if she was alright, standing their frozen holding the gun up she couldnt speak, she was frozen in shock.

Report Post Tip

Leo slowly takes the gun out of her hand and puts his hands on her shoulder and asks her again, "Are you okay? I'll be right back, Yuki."

Leo slowly walks up to the door and slowly pokes his head out and when he sees the man look the other way, he walks up behind him and puts his gun in the crick of his neck. 

He then tells the man, "Stay calm, drop the gun, and get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head."

The man does as he was told and Leo pulls out two zip ties and tiesthe man's hands together and then hits him on the back of his head to knock him out.

Leo then goes back to check on Yukiagain. 

Report Post Tip

Allie looked around and sighs

" why did you shoot the people up anyway?" - she looked wondering - " its not like that shot frist did they?" -she questioned not totaly sure of all what was truly going on she just happened to walk into the middle of it

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL