Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 07:42:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

Then Leo laughs and says, "Well, seems to be just the two of us then. Would you like to go for a walk?"

Report Post Tip

"Sure, if you know your way around." she teased, giggling.

She looked around intrigued by what she was seeing, her eyes widen,seeing new places since the last time she has been here.

She smiled " So do you help people like me out alot, or is this your first time." she smiled looking at the new buildings that were being modeled up nicely.

She hoped she didnt offend him with some many questions or with the teasing, she maybe a girl from the streets but she did have manners that her parents taught her, before they died.

Report Post Tip

He laughs and say, " I believe I know my way around here. Might have to get a map depending on where we go." He laughs again.

He then says, "Every so often I help out a new face, I try to guide them in the right direction you might say. I actually like you asking me all of these questions."

​Then he walks over to a small restaurant across the street. 

He says, "I have heard they have good Italian food here. Might as well go try it."

He holds the door open for yuki.

Report Post Tip

"Well, alright, im not very good at navigating much myself." she giggled, 

She noticed that he was taking her to small restaurant across the street," Well thats good, I dont want to me a inconvience to you, and well, im just glad im not being rude, or making you feel im being nosey." she said softly 

"whoa, this is a nice little place,I heard that too, sure, but I dont want to make you feel like you have too tae me out." she blushed looking down.

She smiled as he opened up the door for her" thank you, you are very kind."

Report Post Tip

Leo finds an open table and helps yuki take a seat,then pushes her chair in, and sits next to her. 

He then says, "Anything you want, no matter what the cost is, is fine yuki. Order whatever you want and however much of it you want."

Leo calls over the waiter and orders the Chicken Parmesan and a nice bottle of red wine that had been aging for quite some time.

Report Post Tip

She smiled walking her to a table, she blushed as he helped her with her seat pushing her in, he was a kind man.

she smiled at him " Well thank you, but you dont have to do that for me, and alright, if you insists." she said softly 

Yuki ordered some pizza,with bread sticks, she looks down.

Looking down thinking, no one has ever bought her dinner, before, shocking her, she shook it off, smiling looking at him" So Leo, i wanted to thank you for this, incase i forget to later, so thank you." she said softly

Report Post Tip

"You're very welcome Yuki. Is there anywhere else you would like to go after we finish eating? "

Report Post Tip

"well, i hear there are new places. i would like to go and look around, i mean if that would be alright." she smiled

She looked around at the place, the designs looked as if they were describing the history, that needed to be told, her eyes widen, as she looed around at the people, and the converstions, she smiled seeing some new and old faces.

The designs, told her a story, about people who have lost and won the battle over the years, who have cried, in sadness, and who have cried in happiness, so either way, some one from that time,has had some kind of pain.

Looking back at him" do you actually live here in the city, or some where else, sorry, i dont mean to pry into your life." she said softly.

Afraid that she had offended him, she looked down at the table and saw the decorations that they had on there, she blushed

Report Post Tip

"I currently reside In Chicago, I make trips to both New York and Detroit every so often. I have friends in both New York and Philadelphia. "

Leo calls the waiter over and pays the check. He then helps her get up and walks outside. 

"Which way would you like to go first? "

Report Post Tip

"Oh, wow, that is quite interesting, well then i wish i would be so popular as you." she giggled

She would stand up as he did, walking out with him, " That was a nice place,I might go back sometime."

smelling the night air, as she took a deep breathe," You, i really dont know, I guess we could go left, or where ever." she giggled 

Report Post Tip

"I don't know where we can go either actually. "

Leo gets up and walks out the door with Yuki.  He just keeps walking. 

"Let's see what we can find over this way. "

He turns to the left and starts walking. 

Report Post Tip

She smiled, remembering her that an old building was there" Well I did hear about an old building that is over there, people tell me its been there for years, i have been wanting to go there, but i have been kind of putting it off, because its falling apart." she said softly 

She walked slowly, looking around curiously, at the people around her remembering the games she would play, trying to figure people out, most of the time she was right, but then the other times, she was wrong, looking at the old stores, and the new ones.

Memories coming back to her, she would smile" Haha, good times, good times..." she trailed off.

Report Post Tip

"I would like to go look at that building. Would you mind leading me to it? "

Report Post Tip

"Oh sure, i dont mind." she said leading him to the building, that she was talking about.

Report Post Tip

Leo looks at the exterior of the building when they get to it. Several bricks seemed to be missing and most of the windows were broken, some inwards but most outwards.

"Would you like me to go in first?" Leo asks while he pulls a flashlight out of his coat. 

Report Post Tip

"Um, sure just becareful, i hear the place is falling apart, alright." she said softly

She sneezed from the dust moving around, looking around to see if any one was coming, " We should hurry though. I hear there are cops watching this place, or guards or something,." she saw that he had pulled out a flashlight, wondering where he kept that thing. she shook head " Do you always come prepared." she teased, laughing.

She could hear the building sidings falling down where there stood, she looked up closing her eyes as she did a sign for the cross, from her forehead, to her chest, and said a silent prayer.

Report Post Tip

"I'll be careful. I'll be watching out to make sure you are safe too. "

Leo looks around and makes sure it's safe to enter, when he doesn't see anyone near the building he carefully goes in. 

"I try to always be prepared. "

He then pulls out a small handkerchief  out of his front coat pocket and hands it to her. 

"You might want to use this."

He then slowly walks through the first hallway in the building, but has to stop nearly halfway down the hall when the building makes a loud noise and starts to shake making dust rain down from the ceiling. He tries to cover his face with the collar of his coat and does so just in time. He wipes the dust from his eyes and checks to see if Yuki was okay. 

"Would you like to keep going? "

Report Post Tip

Allie just so happened to walk past a club in which seemed fine by the outside but she knew better it was where people dealt to each other if they didn't wish to be washed out, as even with the people " waiting" outside there where at least three Gangsters with 45's around all looking around as for looking for a threat , smirking Allie knew this was where the mid-level did the job with the minimal bodyguards and a out and about club.

" These people don't know what they are getting into... they could be popped at any moment.." she spoke to herself leaning on the wall it see which two gangs where together-

Report Post Tip

The room was filled with dust, and some rat holes in the corner of the floor. Two men, dressed in black, hovering over a bright light at the cieling was in the old run down building.

" This one is nice, it's of them machine guns, we can surely do some damage with this. " One of the durdens  said, as he pickd up the gun and moved it around in his hands.

" Ohh we can, we can show good old Godfather Desmand to his grave, these grenades would blow his HQ up quite nicely I say " 

A sound came from the building like footsteps which caused both the men to look back.

" Did you hear that? " The durden holding the gun said to the other.

Report Post Tip

"Well, alright, watch for yourself first, i will be alright." she smiled.

She looked around once more as well, just as he did, she looked back at the building, and carefully follows him in the building.

She took the took the handkerchief, cover her mouth with it, so she wouldnt breathe in the fumes, from the debree of the building..

"What was that?" she asked in a panic stopping right behind him hearing the loud noise down the hallway,she looked from behind him like a scared kitten, keeping her face covered, " Are you sure it's alright to be in here, it would be a shame if we got hurt." she said softly, so as not to make any farther sounds to make the building break down farther.

"Yeah, we came all this way to see it, it would be a shame to go all the back, and not at least take a look, to see if there isnt anything in this place worth salvaging." she said, waiting for him to keep going

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL