Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:56:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

Hey now before we go off doing anything sit down and eat you trouble makers... and leo all i have is coffee and wine at the moment Mal wiped me clean the last time he was here

Allie looked at him and sighed and looking at the food she was cooking.

Report Post Tip

Finishing the coffee, Red poured a cup and sipped it carefully. Rather hot still, but it definitely helped wake him up. Walking back into the main room he pulled his jacket on, the dark black suit a bit dusty from his travels. Picking up the long knife with a smile, he turned to the two men and chuckled.

Well boys, I guess its time to go and give this here Tyler fella a nice talking to. I'm game if you are.

Report Post Tip

Leo then looks at Allie and says, "I forgot that I had this. He then pulls a flask full of whiskey out of his coat, takes a swig, and offers Allie some.

He says to Allie, "You look like you will need some of this too."

He then asks Red, "Would you mind fixing me a cup of coffee?

Report Post Tip

" I wiped you clean? you barely buy any groceries for a decent meal, you think bribing the cops and killing is easy work? don't even get me started on extortion. Jeez you have me sounding like yourself. 

He would say as he slid into the char, pulling his dark red hair back, his tight black leather pants exposed by is coat still being hang up on the door, leaving him with a white short sleeve V neck shirt.

" I'm getting hungry, someone pass me something to eat. "

Report Post Tip

if you complain anymore your not getting anything! and you know if you want a decent meal hear the stock my house your over here more then over the house.

Allie looked at all them then hefted a plate of eggs and bacon to the center of the table

here eat you Will need your energy.....

Report Post Tip

Chuckling as he poured a second cup of coffee for Leo, Red dodged and slid around the kitchen doing his best to stay out of the way of the bustling host. Smelling the plate of food, he grinned and felt his mouth water.

Thank you kindly for that Miss, hope we aren't too much of a burden to ya. 

He bent down to hand the cup of coffee to Leo, using the same motion to deftly extricate the flask from his hand and take a good swig himself as he spun around to present it to the now unburdened girl. 

I'll take a swig of that if you don't mind, and I believe you deserve some sort of reward for dealing with our like so graciously.

Report Post Tip

Leo suddenly remembers that he had not asking Red if he had wanted any.

Leo then says to Red, "Don't take things out of my hands, boy." he then grips the machete on his belt and says, "I will use this if I have to."

He then loosens his grip on his blade and takes the cup of coffee.

Report Post Tip

Yui sitting on a chair listening to the conversation, wondering who those men actually were, she smiled looking over at allie, she shook her head.

" Um allie isnt it, can i have a glass of water." she asked, not wanting to be rude and go digging through her things.

She looked back over at Leo " Well Leo, it loos like you have saved me life twice now, i want to thank you for that... haha, i seem to be so clumsy these days." she giggled shaking her head at herself.

Report Post Tip

" Easy there guys, don't kill each other, though killing each other seems to be something happening as of late, duels? for fucking pussies I say, what happened to the good old, I shoot you in the back and rest a rose on your grave days"

He would take a plate, breaking off a piece of bread from the nice italian loaf and pushing some eggs and bacon into it, looking around the table for the glass of wine, as he started to eat, to unsure that he would not choke.

" It's been some time, since I raided a warehouse "

Report Post Tip

All you need to shut up and eat for now and Mal the last time you raided a warehouse you raided more then that

Allie laughed abit then shook her head

just like then my fridge is now empty one of you guys ate my ice-cream... if i find out who your going to regret it

Report Post Tip

Leo then laughs and says, "I didn't do it. "

Report Post Tip

Yuki relaxed back in her chair, giggling at them " you all are so silly, and Leo you did  save my live from gettting caught, and you saved me from being shot." she smiled, looking back at allie.

"Um allie, do you mind if i have a glass of water." she smiled wondering if she didnt hear her," And besides that old place kinf freaked me out, why did i go in, in the first place." she shook her head at herself.

Yawning from the lack of sleep, she looked as if she was exhausted, and kind of high, but she wasnt it was just from the lack of sleep, hanging out with these nice people reminded her of her child hood when it used to be easy.

Report Post Tip

A smile came across Mal's face, he has the thoughts of his family which had days like this. Sitting around a table at breakfast, eating, laughing. Allie was not much of a mother. She was still young, though she seemed to fit the role well, or even perfect you could say. 

" I didn't take any Ice-cream you sure you didn't just eat it and forgot you did?"                                                                       Maleficus, said grabbing the bottle of wine that seemed to be passing around now. He would pour some into his glass. Bread, eggs and bacon with some wine, that's a Don's breakfast right there.

Sometime passed, after breakfast was all said and done with the plates were in the sink, leaving the dread the question of who would wash the dishes. Of Course looks where passed to Allie and Yuki, they were women, and the stereotype was that women washed the dishes, of course these were not just any women, so Maleficus left the matter out and told himself he would to avoid further conflict.

" I want to organise something, pull in the big bucks, and we all here we to earn a little something extra for our family. Anyone got any ideas? for todays victims."

Report Post Tip

You all own me something Mal you owe me a  Case of wine now Red if you want to keep your hands ask next time you take things from people

Allie moved grabbing the now empty bottle of wine , then grabbing a glass filling it up with water handing it to yuki

Now all you should clean up I Ain't your mother!!!

Report Post Tip

Leo says to Allie, "Don't worry about them too much."

He then hands her $100 to cover the case of wine and laughs.

He then says to Mal, "What would you like to do then Mal?

Report Post Tip

Red chuckled, having silently volunteered to clean the dishes and working over in the kitchen and looking into the room. Wielding the scrubbing sponge like an imaginary knife he gave a few shallow cuts to the air, inadvertently flinging suds onto his shirt. 

Best take care there Leo, just cause you're a friend of Mal's don't mean I won't mind taking a few fingers for myself. 

He followed it up with another chuckle and an innocent raise of his hands as he moved back to working on the dishes.

Meanwhile, if you need any help there Mal, I'd be happy to help ya. Need to make some money to pay back the lass here for her hospitality.

Report Post Tip

He would finish up his meal, almost getting annoyed at Allies constant pestering, well he would not be coming back here for sure, he would be crashing at his own apartment, with room service, a nice skyscraper view, not the mention the stripper pole, why he ever choose to come here in the first place was beyond him.

" Well. their is a warehouse, close by the docks. A bunch of gangsters and their self appointed thug leader, runs the place. Their heavily armed, lots of drugs, lots of money. The drug prices are high at the moment, we would make a fine living, not to mention a nice pent house, a man can't shit where he sleeps, we need a better place to do our business than this house"

Report Post Tip

Then all of you just get out then , i'm tired how many times you insult me and my home

Allie gets fed up with most of them and  leave the all alone going outside to cool down

Report Post Tip

Walking in to just check out the place and people.

"Nice place hmmmmm only missing my cigar and drink.  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Report Post Tip

Leo walks outside and checks and makes sure Allie is alright. Once she is, he goes back inside. 

He then says to Mal, "I've heard quite a lot about these warehouses...I might even have one or two of my own. Are we going in silently or loudly? I can make plans for either, Mal. "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL