Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:25:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

Mal would follow behind Leo, walking up the stairs, passing the huge pillars and twin Oak doors opening up before them.  He would keep looking around, the walls aligned with pictures, and Leo's Family crest.

" This place seems nice" Looking around, he could see guards posted at positions on patrols, " And guarded well too "

Report Post Tip
I told you this place is a bunker....

Allie woukd be walking along side with mal and smikugn at the oictures of Leos family
Report Post Tip
I told you this place is a bunker....

Allie woukd be walking along side with mal and smikugn at the oictures of Leos family
Report Post Tip

Leo keeps walking and leads them down a hallway which sseemed to have a dead with a statues with two swords on it. He takes a sword out of the left hand and puts it into the statue's other hand and does the same with the other sword. He then then backs up. The statue pushes forward slightly forcing dry air and a little dust into the hallway and then slides to the right revealing a steel door with combination lock on it along with a keyhole. He makes the others turn around and then unlocks and opens the door. Inside is a room, about the size of Allisandria's apartment. The room is lined with small containers and small compartments lined with firearms each locked. On the back wall is a gate and behind it rest several knives, swords, axes, spears, and pikes. 

He then says out loud, "Friends, this is my armory. "

Report Post Tip

Mal would watch the whole scenario play out, following Leo, he would look about, nothing but pure shock on his face, all he had was a little box of hand guns and some knifes under his bed, an entire secret room. That face again crawling over his face.

" You mind me taking a few stuff I may want Leo?"

He says looking around the room, especially at the sword, he always wanted one. Looking across the room to a rack of swords, he walked up to this part of the room, his hand sliding around a long curved katana. 

Report Post Tip

Boy's and their toys... I'll be getting something to eat Leo!

Allie walked out shaking her head before calling back out to Leo

Mal Don't get over excited with them, and Leo he will be happier then a little kid in a candy shop!!

She would then find her way to the kitchen as one of the people starts to prepare food and wine for an army without giving her a moments notice however they still managed to give her a plate of food and a glass of wine

Report Post Tip

Leo watches Allie walk out and laughs. She seemed to be right about Mal. He walks over the the far right corner of the room and presses a plate on the wall and a drawer slide out. Inside of the drawer was a single golden katana with a solid silver handle. He takes it out of the drawer and closes the drawer. He then walks out to Mal and hands it to him. 

He then says, "I have a secret weapons crafter. He makes me things like this all the time. I want you to have this one. "

Report Post Tip

Maleficus turns around, only to find a golden word, held up in Leo's hands, he looked at Leo, listen to his sword, then smiled a bit. Lifting the sword away from Leo's hand.

" I appreciate it, may this blade taste the blood of many " He said, holding it to his side, looking over at Allie.

" We should get her something too, I don't want her to die tonight " 

He said looking down at his katana again, walking over to the table in the middle of the room as resting the golden sheath katana down on the table, as he took a seat.

Report Post Tip
Allie was just eating slowly wondering what the food was all for but soon she gets up going back to the armory seeing that Mal got a new toy and he had mentioned her name by the way Leo was looking around now

So you decided you give him and new toy anyway
Report Post Tip

He laughs and then says, "It's alright Allie. You are going to need more than that six shooter though to make it through this kind of life."

Leo looks at Allie and thinks for a minute or two. He then looks through some of the fences around him and then gets an idea. He walks across the room to glass case. He removes the top of the case and grabs a silver M1911A1 with golden hand grips. He then walks over to Allie and hands it to her. He then pulls a silver magazine out of his coat pocket and hands it to her as well. 

He then says, "Try this out, Allie. If you want it then it is yours. "

Report Post Tip

Malficus watched the silver magazine thinking why, only why, were they going to shoot werewolves?. He cleared his throat then dug into his jacket, taking out a pencil and and abuse  pen and began to scribble on this large paper, drawing boxes and some lines, for like five minutes straight. He was not good at drawling but his lines were very straight, a man with a steady hand was a great shooter.

" This is it, this is the layout of the warehouse, the guardhouse here should not be to heavily guarded, we can pass through their late at night, take them out while they aren't expecting anything" 

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1zYlK9SPYJogoMYffOF2RTj5xBooOkgLOQSOXarYQowQ/edit

Report Post Tip

Leo laughs and tells Mal, "They're regular bullets. "

He looks at the drawing and can't control his laughter and says, "I didn't know you were such a good artist. I recommend instead of using this... Artistic... Drawing, we do a little recon. "

Report Post Tip

Allie just looks at Le because of the Sub-machine gun

Teddy you can't be Serious about this? I never handled anything else from this size.... And you would think they would have cameras and  even some newbie would know to have cameras on the goods

Report Post Tip

Maleficus would look up at Allie, shaking his head. He would turn his face away only to shake his head again, then sighing.

" Well, I am a very good artist leo, you must know this, and my drawing is pretty solid, I had scouted the place, only the layout, it would be too much to scout where everyone was located, and who knows if they change locations, this is the most solid thing we have at the moment "

Report Post Tip

Allie looked at the map once again the sighed

We can't get in unless we have someone on a even ground... maybe red? because if they are a rival gang they will know us just by the way we approach unless you are planning something very sneeky.

She said sitting across from Mal and picking up the blade Leo had given him

Damn this thing looks nice!

Report Post Tip

Leo thinks for a minute and then comes up with an idea. 

He then says, "I do have a silent way for us to get in. The walls are concrete and the doors are solid steel. I have a plasma cutter than can cut tthrough the back wall easily. If you are up for it Mal, I'd rather like to do this tonight. My men will position themselves relatively close but far enough away not to be seen from the doors. I recommend bringing your sword Mal and Allie you will need to put you a soda can on the end of your pistol to silence it for this operation. First we'll set up an explosion at the front door, enough to destroy the door, and then quietly head around the back. I'll cut through the wall then Mal will detonate the explosives. While they are paying attention to the front door we will enter through the back and overpower them. Are you all ready? "

Report Post Tip

Mal would think about this for a short time, thinking it was a bad idea indeed. not fully bad, but crazy.

" Let me get this straight, and thank you Allie it does look nice, sadly I am not sure if Red would be able to make it tonight.  The main gates, are the only place we can come through at night, after the wall, it's just water, remember it's a warehouse on a port were talking about, we can't use explosives we night bring the whole place down. The front gates,  aren't that protects, and it's a simply large  gate, these men aren't expecting any trouble ,they aren't prepared for it. I saw we stealth kill who we can and kill the rest. If things go south, we can call in your men Leo. "

Report Post Tip

Mal would think about this for a short time, thinking it was a bad idea indeed. not fully bad, but crazy.

" Let me get this straight, and thank you Allie it does look nice, sadly I am not sure if Red would be able to make it tonight.  The main gates, are the only place we can come through at night, after the wall, it's just water, remember it's a warehouse on a port were talking about, we can't use explosives we night bring the whole place down. The front gates,  aren't that protects, and it's a simply large  gate, these men aren't expecting any trouble ,they aren't prepared for it. I saw we stealth kill who we can and kill the rest. If things go south, we can call in your men Leo. "

Report Post Tip
I am not that crazy and are you sure you want me to go on this? I don't know what I will be up against and I'm not very good with a gun ....

Allie would look at both Leo and Mal as they talked and debated about how and what was going down
Report Post Tip

Taking a drag from her half lit cigarette as she made her way down the road, stopping in and alley, she pulled out her cell phone and called Mal. Hunching her shoulders as she threw down her cigarette and pulled a new one out lighting it. "Come on...Come on, pick up." She took long drag from it then let it out through her nose.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL