Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 22:22:49
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

Hey would shake his head at Allie,  nudging her cheeks just a bit, with a light smile. 
" My Allie, you still have much to learn"
A strong wind blew into the window, causing his red, dark red hair with some streaks of black in it , to blow to the left, while he pulled it back into one. He was cleaned shaved, his hair falling against his shoulder in length.

" Would it be safe, for or two of us to work on something like this Leo? we are from two different families, I suppose it is, following the code of Ometra," He slid the cigar back into the pocket, letting himself lean back on the couch to rest with his feat on the arm of the couch.

Report Post Tip

Leo thinks for a minute or two and then says, "Well, Mal that would depend on what exactly you have in mind really. Now, where's the bathroom I need to try and get this blood out. Either that or I'll need a new suit, I've got guys for that as a matter of fact."

Leo then says to Allie, "I would like a plate of that if you wouldn't mind, Allie."

Report Post Tip

Allie shoves mals feet down

" until you start paying to do as you please here mind your self i don't want my stuff dirty now take off your damn shoes!" - she yells to mal

Turning to Leo - " down the hall to the left and there is an eaxtra suit in the guest room i can get the blood out in an hour if you want.. and your plate will be here when you get back" - she says setting a plate down and looked back at Mal to see if he listened

Report Post Tip

Red opens the door and enters quietly, letting it close behind him silently. Stepping forward into the front room he immediately notices signs of blood in small droplets on the floor. He quickly pulled a knife from his pocket, snapping the blade open and walking forward on the balls of his feet. As he hears the conversation in the next room, he sighs to himself and puts the knife into his pocket before stepping in.

Hey there Mal. Everything okay in here?

He struggled to force a American accent onto his voice, hearing it slip a few times but unable to keep it solid at such short notice. He knew Mal would know his accent was off, but when he dealt with strangers he was a bit more wary. He'd been looking for Mal since he'd gotten to town, he'd need some guidance if he wanted to stay alive in the seedy underbelly of America. Looking to the other people in the room he smiled politely, nodding in their direction before looking back to Mal.

Report Post Tip

Maleficus, heard the door, swing open, his immediate action was to dive his hands into his coat and begin to look for his gun, only to find his entire coat, missing forgetting he had left his coat hanged up on the door, how stupid, he was too relaxed. Looked up, he got to his feat, walking towards the door.

" Ahh it's good to see you, you gave me a scare, we had quite a night." He looked over to leo, thinking he should introduce the two since they have yet to meet each other. 

" Red, this is Leo, he is a Boss is club Manoavanni, and a good friend of mine, Leo, this is red, he is new to these shores. Don't worry about the bit of blood, it's not from any of us at least."
 He would say closing the door behind Red,  not before looking outside it, along the street and cars parked close by just to make sure they were not being spied on.

Report Post Tip

Leo had just heard the door open so he left the bathroom, gun in hand, to make sure nothing had happened. Seeing the intruder was what seemed to be a friend of Mal, he puts his gun back into its holster. 

He then says, "You're pretty quiet aren't ya kid? Better be glad I decided to llisten and didn't just shot you when you opened that door. Knock next time, will ya? "

Leo then walks over to Red and shakes his hand. 

He then tells him, "if you want to be quieter next time use the window."

Report Post Tip

might as well just let anyone into this damn house you must not have any repsect i could still shoot you for trespassing i have no idea who this thug is! for all i know he could kill me  - allie glares at mal not happy with just anyone being able to walk into her house like the owned the place-

Report Post Tip

Relaxing slightly at the more relaxed nature of the room, he stood to the side and listened to the advice on sneaking into other's homes followed by condemnation for sneaking into a home. Blushing profusely at the words of the woman, obviously the owner of the house, he replied quickly. 

If you'd refrain from shooting me just yet I'd be mighty appreciative of it. And Leo if you're a friend of Mal's then you can call yourself a friend of mine. My name's... er. Hard to pronounce, so I just go by Red.

He smiled nervously, unsure of whether to sit down or stand.

I'll just uh... be here if you need me I guess.

Report Post Tip

" Ahh have a seat, Red , don't mind Allie, I told her already.. that she sometimes she talks before she things.. sounds more like an old women than a mafioso. "

Maleficus would go back to sit on the couch his hands, due to Allie's motherly, and very annoying ways he did not lay down on it, or smoked inside, she seemed to suck the F out of Fun and replaced it with an N. 

" Seems Leo was shot at...a lot to today, by tyler durden" he said rolling his tongue, missing the taste of the cigar. " Basically we want to the take the guy out, of this world that is "

Red, seemed like the guy he always was, pulling out a knife before a gun.

Report Post Tip

Leo says, "One of my friends actually took care of him yesterday it seems. He won't be bothering us anymore."

Leo takes one of the .44's he was ccarrying out of his right shoulderholster and hands it to Mal. 

He then looks at Mal and says, "Hold onto to this for me while we are in here, so you at least have some kind of weapon in case of an emergency. "

He then turns to Red and says, "I hear you like knives. "

Leo then pulls out a serrated machete he had aattached to his belt buckle and hands it to Red. 

He then asks Red, "What do you think of that? "

Report Post Tip

Allie looks at all them

just forget it.. when you guys are done with what ever your doing just make sure you clean up after yourselves

She walked into her own room it hadn't been a long day for her but she still stressed even if it wasn't her concern with some many people here it just kept her on edge she wasn't used to it normally when so many people where around something bad normally happened

Report Post Tip

Watched the gun pass hands, his own hand twitching and wanting to go to his side where he would normally keep his gun. He'd not been able to bring it through customs so he was more or less defenseless. Well, not defenseless, as Leo spoke he nodded in agreement, he did quite like his knives. He had three on him at that moment in fact, but none were as large as the veritable sword the man handed to him. Balancing it on one finger, finding it to be quite well balanced and the edge beautifully sharp he replied with a wicked smile.

Oh I'd say this 'ere would get the job done pretty nicely, should the need arise. Thank you for the hospitality by the way Miss.

He called after the girl, watching her depart, upset at his disturbing her home. Flipping the knife absently, he sat down and looked between the two and smiled.

Well then boys, what trouble and malfeasance are you two undertaking and how might I join?

Report Post Tip

Leo says to Red, "Hang onto to that for me. We'll talk about that in the morning everyone. I need some sleep. "

Leo then calls out to Allie, "Is alright with you if iI sleep on your couch? "

All he hears her say is, "Yes, but take off your shoes first. "

He then takes off his shoes and lays down on the couch. Within a few minutes, he is soundly asleep. 

Report Post Tip

Allie lays back listening to the men talk over knifes and heard slight snoring from Leo in the back ground.

These guys will be the end of me...

Report Post Tip

The morning, came with with the sunlight bursting through the windows of the room. Despite  Allie's words Mal slept on the couch his hands and legs sprawled over the back and arms of the couch as he was a relatively tall man. A light beard visible as he woke up sitting on the couch, and starting to feel the hunger arise in him. Today would be another take, and with Leo, and a small gang around, they could do something big today, a nice organised crime. Maleficus though he would seem to b older than how he looked was actually twenty, he picked up his trade from his father who died two years ago, and was recruited by donnie, he would never forget that day.

Report Post Tip

Red groaned, his body sore from the night spent in a wooden chair. The chair itself was balanced back on two legs, his feet up on the table, though he'd placed his suit jacket atop the counter to keep his feet from brushing the table itself. His eyes opened at the sound of stirring, looking over his shoulder at the other men as he stood and stretched. Not wanting to wake the others unnecessarily, he quietly rummaged through the kitchen, looking to see if there was any coffee to brew, or perhaps some alcohol.

Report Post Tip

Touch my booze and I'll cut you.. the coffee is in the cabinet above the coffee maker.

Allie tells red as she was already up and dressed before all the others and getting stuff down to make breakfast

Atleast you listened a little bit make sure to put everything back where it was

Report Post Tip

Leo groans, stretches, and sits up on the couch.

He then asks Allie, "Can I have something a little stronger than coffee?"

Report Post Tip

Malefiucs was still a bit shaken, still getting to grasp reality, as he just woke up,  his first reaction was to use the toilet, draing the old tank every morning was any well established mobsters work. He dressed taking a shower, and coming back out in the living room. 

" So Leo, what are the plans for today? "

Report Post Tip

Leo looks at Mal and then says, "Seems my friends were wrong when they said that they had killed Tyler. I guess I have to help them deal with this today."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL