X

Apr 28 - 20:02:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

( so much from keeping order )

Report Post Tip

(I had to, I'm sorry about that. )

Report Post Tip

" Lagan! " the durden still looking out of the door looked out to see if his friend was coming back. " Lagan! " He called again, then closed his eye and let another round of the bullets from them machine gun fly into the black air. Of course no one was there who ever was there before was gone.

Lagan knelt on the ground with his hands tied in front of him. What should be do, with a gun held to his head. Should he call for help? maybe...if he reach the knife at his belt he could do some damage or kill, surely the woman could not do anything to harm him?

Bill with his machine gun in hand, slowly, and fearfully walked out into the hallway with his hand shaking holding the gun up, ready to shoot at a moments notice.

Report Post Tip

Raising her gun going down the hallway to just see if there was any bodies or anything- Everything is clear boss!! - she yelled she then stepping on the brass from the bullets some matching some not-

Report Post Tip

She let him take the gun from she nodded answering his question, no words came to her lips. 

Yuki didnt say any thing, she let Leo walk off, since it was dark she didnt see where he went, wrapping her arms around herself, feeling a sudden cold chill going up and down her spine, she froze, and something whispered into her ear" Get out while you can." She gasped turning to look to who it was, but no one was there.

She stood there waiting for Leo to come back, she messed with the sides of her shirt, waiting for Leo to come back before something else happened.

SHe could hear other people in the building but she ignored them, and waited figiting with her shirt, and waited, her heart pounded in her ears with every second he was gone, she could hear him walk back, looking into the dark hoping it was him and not some killer.

"Y-yeah, im alright, so do you know who that was or, o-or was it just a random person messing around, wanting money." she asked. 

Report Post Tip

Leo slowly and carefully kicks the man's weapon away as quietly as possible. He then crouches down and walks down the hall and stops outside of the doorway and leans against it. 

He then says, "I have your friend, Lagan. If you want him to survive then put your weapon and the ground and kick it towards me. "

Report Post Tip

Outside the house Allie was walking down the alley way with Mal talking about the drug ring when she hear gun fire coming from the old building in front of them - she became tense and touched her 45.

" Did you hear that to mal?" - she asked drawing her weapon and going across the alley to see if she could get a look inside at all but not luck as the windows where boarded up but the door close-est to them was pried open.

Report Post Tip

" BILL! " lagan finally shouted having worked up courage in himself, he was still kneeling on the ground shaking.

" Okay, okay " Bill said, slowly droping the machine gun on the ground and kicking it towards the door the man was standing up. He could still smell the gunpowder in the air.

" Are you crazy? ' Maleficus said, walking behind Allie, and pulling her away from the window. " Put that away, who hears gunshots and goes to check what it is? I'm sorry but I have no wish to die, your free to go get yourself killed if you want Allie " Maleficus said looking up at the abandoned building.

Report Post Tip

Leo walks through the doorway and over to the second man, and tells him to get down on his hands and knees. The man does as he was ordered. Leo ties the man's hands together as well. He then hits on the back of his head to knock him out as well. 

Leo then walks over to Yuki and helps her walk out of the building. He sees Mal and Allie as soon as he opens the door. 

He then says, "Mal call the police and give them our location and tell them two of Tyler's men are inside gift wrapped for them."

Leo then helps Yuki sit down on the curb and wraps his coat around her. 

Report Post Tip

Yuki looked around to see if any one was stood near the wall waiting, as she listened intently to Loe's converstion.

Her eyes wide " Did he just say he has his friend.." she whispered, as her words trailed out, confused wondering what he meant thinking to herself, wondering how Leo has that mans friend, and what has she gotten herself into, was the this guy as dangerous as people said he was, she shook her head.

" He has to be joking,... Leo, there are more people in here, come on we should find another way, the door behind us is sealed up with the fallen debree.." she whispered loudly, trying to get his attention.

She heard that voice once more, in her hear, she looked back to see who it was, no one there" who is there, if this is a joke it isnt funny, hello.. " she said wondering who was talking to he.

Report Post Tip
Allie looked at Leo and yuki as they walked out , she holstered her gun and helped yuki calm down knowing she didn't like guns and it seemed like she was pretty shaken up

" Leo might have to take her to trama care i can't seem to get threw to her.... that or she still is slightly deaf from the gun shoots
Report Post Tip

Allie looked at Leo and yuki as they walked out , she holstered her gun and helped yuki calm down knowing she didn't like guns and it seemed like she was pretty shaken up

" Leo might have to take her to trama care i can't seem to get threw to her.... that or she still is slightly deaf from the gun shoots

Report Post Tip

( hey sorry, about that man, didnt see your post, let me know if you want me to post again to go with your responce)

Report Post Tip
( sure)
Report Post Tip

Maleficus looks up as someone calls his name only to see a familiar face. " Is that Leo.." he said softly to himself. Taking out his bulky ass phone, frustrated, with the big buttons he slid out the antenna from the phone and calls the cops. 

" They should be here in awhile Leo!, I don't want to stick around for them to come, let's get out of here and you can tell me what the fuck is going on."

The durden was knocked unconscious by leo's gun and lay down on the ground, the guns and ammunition still in the room down the hallway.

Report Post Tip

Leo gets up and helps Yuki to her feet. He grabs her hand in his and puts his other arm around her to try and help her walk. 

He then says to Mal, "We do need to get out of here, do you know anywhere we can go close bby? "

Report Post Tip

"My house is just down the road a couple miles... we can keep her there for a while...."

Allie stands up and out of the way after she was brushed off she looked at both the guys then Mal

"Unless you want to take her straight to the hospital"

Report Post Tip

(by NOT by, I HATE AUTOCORRECT! )

Report Post Tip

" let's take her by Allie, the hospital would be too much heat, and all of us are packing heat at the moment"
 Maleficus turns around, checking the allie way a bit, before, turning back to Leo.

" My car is parked near the end of the alley, we can drive there, I still say you should of killed whoever shot at you, I for one would not like a revenge plot, those are bad for business. " He would lead the group out of the alley way in into the main road were civilians walked and cars drove by, it was cold, more on the streets, a sign that winter is coming.

Report Post Tip

Leo follows Mal to his car and helps Yuki get into the car and then goes to the other side and gets in next to her. 

He then tells Mal, "Drive slowly and carefully, please. Don't want Yuki to get any more shook up. " 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL