Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 05:06:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

Wincing and watching the host storm out, Red finishes the last of the dishes, stacking them beside the sink before moving back into the room and rejoining the conversation. 

I'd recommend quietly, its always better when they don't get a chance to take a shot. Then again...

He smiled devilishly pulling three small knives out to splay across his open fingers.

It is fun to see the look in their eyes when they find you've killed them.

Report Post Tip

" Well we got to be safe, I don't know how much they are, but I don't think they are more than two dozens, we should attack in the night, like red said go with a silent approach, thought I an not good with knives and daggers. " 

He would say as he rubbed his stomach full, and moved towards the door to get his jacket off the rack, his gun nicely tucked into it.

A small irritating sound game from outside making him look through the door window to see the neighbor across the road mowing  his loan, he almost forgot it was sunday. 

Report Post Tip

Allie comes back inside and she glared abit at Mal

Well you might need to check yourself before the durden have always been around here i was lucky they didn't know who i was .....

She walked down the hall taking a quick shower and  coming back in her work clothes with her six on her hip.

you all need to get ready they arn't active on sundays its the god's night with them

Report Post Tip

Leo was listening quietly and decided to chime in.

"I need to make a phone call about this real quick. I'm going call my driver to come pick me up and bring us to my house. We're going to need more than six-shooters and knives for this one."

Leo walks over to the phone and dials his house number, his bodyguard Ian picks up.

Leo then tells him, "Tell the driver to come pick me up,  he knows where I am. Get the armory ready for when I get there."

Leo then hangs up the phone and sits back down on the couch and says, "My driver and a few of my men will be here in fifteen to twenty minutes to come get us. It will be better to plan all of this at my house. I don't want the cops to come break down Allie's front door."

Report Post Tip

Malefiucs would slap his hands down on the table in cheers, like a gladiator, at least he thought gladiators did those things.

" That's a damn good idea, no offense to Allie, her house is great and old and she makes a good...well whatever this is, but like I said you can't eat where you shit, I don't want any heat on this place, it's a great house, and Allie has been a great host, I could stay here almost everyday "   Well, almost everyday, once you got over her nagging things would be good, better for sure. 

" I would bring along my men as well, but they aren't trained yet for this, they shake down road vendors and that's about it, I don't want any of us dying today"

Report Post Tip

Leo looks at Mal for a minute and laughs.

He then says, "You won't have to bring your men with us. I have plenty men to cover the both of us. A small Army you might say. I trained them for times for these."

He then hears the phone ring answers it, "Yes...Okay...I'll be right there."

He then looks at Mal and Red simultaneously and says, "My driver is waiting outside. Meet me out front, you two. "

After saying that, Leo walks out the front door.

The car was waiting outside for a Leo wasn't exactly a "car." It was a small convoy of armored and armed vehicles. First in the Convoy was a Oshkosh MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle. Next in the convoy was a Cougar 6x6 MRAP, which he entered. Followed by a Cougar 4x4 MARP. This was how you travel in Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Allie looked at all the then at mal kinda shocked at the complement .

Got enough room for one more? I wouldn't mind being apart of that if thats alright

Report Post Tip

Mal would look at Allie, as he got up from his chair, to move his plate, and class into the kitchen and began to wash his dish with the sponge turning on the sink water. 

" What do you mean if you can? how to you expect to pay donnie's taxes if you can't get a cut? we were never going to exclude you from this...La Costra Nostra " 

Report Post Tip

Allie came outside looking at Leo and the men looked at her as well not thinking she was really going to join them

leo you really think this is low key for the op? wouldn't we draw attention if a bunch of people roll up in armored cars? or are we going to the HQ?

Report Post Tip

Leo looks at her and laughs. 

He then says, "We're heading to my house first. I have a few things I need to pick up from there."

He then motions to his bodyguards to tell them was in fact coming with him. 

He then motions, Ian over. 

He then says to Allie, "Pick a vehicle and get in, Allie. "

Report Post Tip

Having washed up the dishes and his coat on, noticing the Leo's friends came, he had ran up stairs to get something he forgot the other night he had stayed over. Washing his face he went back downstairs, sliding his shades on, and looking at the cars and leo and his henchmen, and then to his Cadillac parked in the drive way.

" She can come with me" Mal said as he opened the front seat for her and walking around to the drivers seat and sliding it, starting the car up.

Report Post Tip

Going toward the car she looks at Mal then to Leo

i'm going to go with Mal we need to chatt about somthing anyway alright Leo?

She gets into the car with Mal and closed the door looking at him-

Report Post Tip

Red stepped down onto the street following the group. He didn't know enough about the proceedings enough to trust himself to formulate a plan. But he was also a bit weary about getting into an armed convoy with some guy he'd just met. Pulling his coat and a pair of reflective red tinted sunglasses on, he began to walk down the street alone. Calling over his shoulder, pressing his American accent once more.

I've got business at the pub. Figure I'll open it up special today in case we need somewhere to... relax.

He chose his words carefully, aware that they were on the open streets now.

If you happen to need me the pub's down on 14th. And Mal should have my phone number.  Don't go and do anything too crazy without me now.

With that, he turned a corner and began the walk down to the pub, if he hurried he could make it in less than an hour.

Report Post Tip

Since no one wanted tell right with him, he decided to call Ian over. Ian was his most loyal bodyguard. He thought they'd talk for a while. 

He knocks on the side of the inside of the vehicle a single time to signal the driver to leave and head towards the house. 

Report Post Tip

Shifting gears on the vehicle, Mal reversed out of the drive way and along the street following what seemed to be Leo's clip, which to his surprise did not know he had so many bodyguards, well well trained ones it was hard enough to get one of his to even remember a number

" We need to chat about something? and you talked to him about it? I feel so much better now that you can trust me " He said sarcastically, taking his eyes off the road for the whole time then looking back.

Report Post Tip
Talked about what? And I wanted to see what exact terms we where on you seemed to have a kind of mood swing in there ..

Allie looked at mal and the to the window looking back at her house then around not really meaning to upset anyone if she did-
Report Post Tip

Leo looks out the window and notices that he's almost home. They pull up to the front gate of what, from the outside, looked to be a military compound. Leo presses a button beside him in the back of his vehicle and the gate slides open. The convoy, followed my Mal's Cadillac, pulls into the driveway and parks in the big concrete circle in front of a three story mansion with a big brass double door with a Lion's head knocker on it along with Leonardo's family crest emblazoned on the doors. Leo then gets out of his car.

He then says, "Welcome to Paradise, my friends."

Report Post Tip

Maleficus would slowly drive into the circular drive way. He looked at Allie, giving her a nudge on her cheek and a slow kiss on her cheek before stepping outside the car.Slowly he would take his shades off.

" I've heard about your family bloodline once..but this.." A smile crept across his face, that face Mal would make whenever you know he was close to making a joke. " Who did you suck off for this Leo? " he says laughing lightly, then rubbed his neck. " Well lead the way Leo, I bet Allie can't wait to see the inside "

Report Post Tip
allie gets out and follows Mal grabbing his hand looking up at the bunker like house

I don't think he sucked the person off someone before him long before him did ... No offence Leo

Allie smiled joking along with them patting Leo on the back
Report Post Tip

Leo glares at Mal and Allie and then walks inside. The walls are full of fine art from artists long gone. This wasn't just a mansion though, it was full of hidden passages and tunnels as well. 

He then asks them both, "How do you like the place? "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL