Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:48:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
La Costra Nostra Started by: Maleficus on Apr 03, '14 18:23

"i don't think you can shake her much anymore she is alot of shock anyway ... and its straight down main then two blocks out lovers..."

Allie says getting in next to Mal.

Report Post Tip

Yuki smiled as they lead her to the car, taking her to go get checked out to see if she was traumatized, she looked around at the group, confused as to why she needed to get checked out, " hey thanks for worrying, but im alright, it just took me off guard, is all" she said softy.

As Leo puled her into the car gently she looked around feeling better, having gotten away from that weird place, feeling something off, when she ever got a chance she would have to look up the history, something felt off, but didnt know what or why, hearing disembodied voices, she couldnt say anything or they might think she was loosing it.

Looking out the window, her face gave nothing away. " So is everyone alright, that was wow, i usually dont get into those kinds of fights, i just usually, fight with my fists." she said softly

Report Post Tip

Well in this town and the line of work you are going to need to get used to guns... because if you don't your better off retiring... Not to be rude - Allie says looking at mal as he drive the back at leo and yuki - Are you two together?

Report Post Tip

" You think that is really a good question to ask Allie, they just met each other" He would say, making sure everyone was in the car before taking off, going down the main road, and taking a couple side roads. " I hope were safe, I know some durdens that can be very resilient, and there numbers are obscene. why didn't you kill them Leo, I'm sure this will come back and bite us in the ass for sure."

Report Post Tip

Well he seems to care alot for her already even so.... and i meant as partners not as lovers....

Allie sighed looking forawrd " turn hear and we can go up the fire exit to keep on the down low"

Report Post Tip

Leo says to Mal, "I didn't kill them because I want their leader not them. I know they will out of jail sometime tomorrow no doubt. Tyler has several cop friends. They only saw me. That is exactly what I wanted them to see. They might come after me, I want them to. I don't want his "guys" I want HIM. Best way to take out an army is to take out their leader." 

Report Post Tip

" i heard a lot about those guys, and maleficus is right, will actually come to bite you in the ass, they dont just go after you , they go after every one around you, like friends faimily, lovers, children and such, so if i were you, i would watch my back." she said in soft tone.

" i heard more than just that, though, my family as had a same kind of run in with them, and they never stop, until they get what they want, which is scary, because they have more than one leader, but head leader, isnt even here in town, actaully i might know away to get in contact with him." she said looking out the window waiting for a reaction.

Report Post Tip

" Yes the best way to take out an army is to take out the leader, thought getting to that leader may be the problem, we should thing of a way on how to do this, we need to find him first to even begin with" He looks at Yuki then shakes his head.

" I don't think that's wise, Leo knows how to handle this, I am sure he had dealt with the durends before" Maleficus said, giving a light smile to Allie, as he pulls up behind the garage of her house, having been their once before he knew the location well, a light drizzle in the air as he stepped out of the car said it would rain soon.

Report Post Tip

Allie slipped out as well and smelt the air

" it smells like rain... peaceful.... now can yuki climb up or will someone have to carry her? my apartment is three stories up"

She smiled at mal remebering the last time he was here as well then turning back she start to climb up  the latter

Report Post Tip

Leo tells Allie, "I think she can climb now. Yuki can go up first and I'll go behind her that if she slips I can catch her. Do you feel like you can do that Yuki? "

Leo waits for Yuki's response to the question he had just asked here. 

Report Post Tip

"yeah i can do that, if that is alright with every one else." she said softly 

She climbed up abit, since the places where her feet touched was slippery, she slipped abit, screaming as she scratched herself, 

she pulled herself up, she kept going until she reached the top.

Report Post Tip

Going into the allie's house, which was a two story building. Maleficus remembered her talking about how she had gotten it for a good price. To him it looked bigger inside that it was on the outside. He sliped his coat with his gun inside it off as he entered and hang it up on the door, mOving to the living room and taking a seat on the couch. 

" That was some night, I need some rest."

Report Post Tip

Leo sits down in the recliner across from Mal.

He then says, "Well, that was fun wasn't it? Leo laughs a little

He then says, "Turns out I was right to let those two go last night. Tyler Durden walked right into my city a few hours later. Someone got to him before I could though. We should be safe now."

Report Post Tip

Allie snaps her fingers

" What where you raised in barns shoes off and Leo go get that blood off you!"

She snapped and tapped Mal on the back of the head he should have known better

" Now all we have is strognafff help yourselfs , but if you complain don't get any"

Report Post Tip

He growled at Allie as he was tapped. " Really leo? go wash up a bit, ad what s your problem woman, cut him some slack, he was shot at more than once for the day." 

Maleficus hears the phone ring. " I'll go get it, you can show him around Allie" He gets up from the couch and goes to answer the phone, only to hear Angus talking, about how much times he had called before.

" What? Statem got removed? I see I see, thanks for the info" He says hanging up the phone only to walk back out into the room. 
" Seems we got some late news" He would tel Allie when she got back, seeing as Leo most likely already knew. 

Report Post Tip

Leo says to Allie, "Oh, sorry about that. I have a lot on my mind right now. Do you have somewhere I can wash up? I heard about Staten, yesterday Mal. You talk pretty loudly.  Leo laughs. I wonder who is taking Staten over, as well as The Loop in Chicago. Any ideas?"

Report Post Tip

What about Staten? - Allie asks holding a plate of food for each person on her arms like a waiter- anyone hungry?

Report Post Tip

He would of course tell Allie what happened as he walked towards her in whispers. He would slowly dip into his pocket, talking out a cigar and looking around  in his pocket to see if he had a lighter some where there.

" I would bet a lot of money that Queen will move in, thought you would know alot more about that Leo. " He would look over to Allie. " Can I smoke in your house? "

Report Post Tip

She shook her head to both

" No step out on the balcony if you want to smoke i can't handle that crap makes my head hurt.... and Queen? who is queen?"

Report Post Tip

Leo then says to Mal, "I haven't heard much of anything later to be honest with you. 

He then passes Mal his silver Zippo lighter. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: La Costra Nostra
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL