Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:55:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

"Maybe..I can't tell you everything..you will just have to see when it happens." He said teasing, as he thought about what she said, she was right about that though.

"Uhm..I'm not even going to ask..sounds gross..and show i wouldn't want to know or hear about or even see." He said softly, as he raised a brow, he saw phury laughing at his reaction.

"Tch..phury one of these days someone will catch your eye." He said as phury shrugged and gave him a look.

"Someone already did..and no I'm not giving that out so don't ask." He said, as he looked at them, Vezux laughed.

Report Post Tip

She growled as she bit his neck for teasing her "It is ain't it. The last time you did this, it drove me insane for days" licking the wound closed and looked at Phury..

"oh and don't get me started on you beast " she grinned wickedly "I saw you also in the gym getting at it with that girl you met" winking at him "oh nice ass by the way" as she hides behind Vezux giggling wickedly

Report Post Tip

"Tch...yeah you and Vezux got no room to talk, considering i caught you two in his office?" He teased back as he smirked, Vezux raised a brow to that.

"Since when was I saying anything..by the way should we settle this or a duel of dancing?" He teased.

"Are you saying you want a sleep over?" Phury teased back.

"If you start making poetry about your pillow, and your name out sessions, I'll heave." He said pretending to be sick, Gregori laughing to hard in the background.

"Oh my sweet pillow, how you being me to warmth so many times, you brought me to sleep..how you let my lips touch apon your softness." He said, as Vezux threw a pillow at him, from where he was standing.

"Hahaha..you two are something else." Gregori said, as they teased each other.

Report Post Tip

Savannah blushed and grabbed a pillow and hit Phury across the head with it"Your  too fucking evil for your own liking and you never saw anything...I was being a good girl i can't help it if he finds me irresistible " she hides her face as she laughs softly.

Listening to the pair as she shakes her head. 

"You crazy fuckers i swear i will shoot you both with rock salt bullets in the ass"

Report Post Tip

They both laughed, "Oi..pfft good girl my ass...Savannah ..pfft..if only I could tell your king about the time you..ahem never mind." He said as he slightly choked.

Then as a pillow was being thrown at phury Vezux raised a brow and smirked at her, "He is right...you are no where a good girl." He said as Anya blinked at them and just watched.

Vezux folded his arms and looked behind him as he lifted and arm watching her talk shit, he wanted to instantly laugh, "Pfft, as if you could..you might get something we both like..be good." He teased.

"By the way Vezux..were you able to figure out who that was that night when you I made camp?" Phury said, with a seriousness, his voice almost sounded ice cold.

"I am still looking into it..why?" He stated.

"Think of it like this..if you figure out who that was..you will find the gem that belongs inside of you." He said with the same rare seriousness.

"I thought that too, until the royal gems appeared." He stated again to phury.

"You don't mean?". He asked with a shock.

"I mean those exact gems..yes..I eill be able to get my hands on all of them at once if i do it right..just remember to do what I said, and everything will work out as planned." He said with a command

"Yes My lord..but Vezux remember don't ever give into the mind play that guy plays." He said, and vezux nodded.

Report Post Tip

She blushed as she growled at Phury "You better be warned or i will show pictures of you singing in the shower really badly.. I thought you killed kassy's ears with it " she smirked and shook her head..

Leaning up and whispered into her kings ear "Oh i am wild but i can also be very good  and you know this all to well " licking his ear before nipping it hard.

Turning her head and frowned as she heard of the royal jewels "what are these jewels your going on about? " as she listened to Vezux and Phury chat away.

Report Post Tip

"You ever heard the legend story of me plunging into darkness, fighting against those who posed me..but the jewels is what kept me from going insane, those jewels belong to me..i was born with them." He said as he paused aligjtly thinking more on it.

"I have fought dragons using those jewels, i have brought my fellow clansmen from demon wolds, to save all of live..well, one night, a demon of my rank, came out, no one could fight it...back then i was but a boy, with nothing but rags for clothing in my name..and I was bold just as i am now, well when the demon came out, the people were vulnerable, clansmen stuck in a world, I told them not to go..but no one would believe a young boy...after all I was just a new clansman, well, while people were running away, I was going towards it.. People thought me crazy, and tried to make turn around..but i couldn't..so with diamond and all of my power, I was only able to deal the demon in myself, cause my power hadnt really did anything back then...and I had gotten almost killed,and the diamonds disappeared without a trace..its the only thing i have to connect with them, to keep me sane, with all this power, the gems keeps regulated, it keeps my powers in a cycle and as it cycles, I become powerful than what I am now." He said, as Anya nodded, looking around, taking in the situation as usual.

"That story, was never told to the public, because before I could deal it away,it took out more than village, it took out over half of the world, and i had to transport to another world to recover and then I had to restore the damage world." He said, as he looked at phury nodding.

"This is why he and Aya are the highest gods on earth..because he can destroy and create, they both can...although he wasn't the one to create humans, he can create them apparently, but he has only accidentally done it once and killed it, because it asked him too..sorry..I studied you through out my life." Phury's son  said, as Vezux raised a brow.

"Well..i see I have a cultivator." He teased as phury threw a pillow at him.

"Well, probably." Phury said, as he sighed.

Report Post Tip

She sighed as she walked over to the window, crossing her hands over her chest. "I see and there is me thinking i kept you sane " she growled as she shook her. Listening to the guys argue amongst themselves, looking over her shoulder as her eyes smouldered to a soft shade of gold. "Then there are no stories mentioned of me i take it, just you and your jewels."

Savannah needed the fresh air as she pushed open the window and stepped out on the balcony. As a shot rang out from somewhere on the garden and hits her in the shoulder. Blood pumped over her white blouse as she cried out in pain "bastards, phury get the one that did this " before walking over to the bed and sat on the edge.

Report Post Tip

As he turned to see her going, he gasped, as he went after her, hearing shots being fired off, he pulled her in, seeing her blood shoulder. He sighed and picked her up and set her on the couch, he growled, "What the fuck were you thinking?" He commanded, feeling annoyed at her jealousy.

"You and your anger is going to get you killed..do you ever fucking listen to me?" He clenched his teeth together, his aura becoming darkened, "Vezzy..calm down..she didn't mean any harm..papa..please..don't do this..Savannh i advise you to not do that again..got?" Anya said, as Vezux pulled the bullet out and turned it into ash.

"No calm down Vezux..calm down..Savannah you read the stories that your father used to tell you everything night..he is the god of all..sure you can keep him sane..but for how long?..when his powers lose control those jewels keeps under control..enough with your jealousy..how many times does he need to tell you this..you are his world..now since you pulled this..he is going crazy..because you have apart of his soul connected to yours..so if you die..then who is going to bring him back to sane?..you being him to sanity..but the gems keep him in chick.." Phury yelled as Vezux growled.

His eyes changed, his aura becoming unbearable, the then took a step outside, as the men backed him up, he stood onn the wall of the balcony as the sky rolled with lightning and thunder, as the lightning bolts hit the ground making them blast back.

"Great..now I have to calm him down..so you ever think that maybe it wasn't about what you think? You ever think that maybe he tells you to do things for a reason..so you understand what happens to him if he loses you..Raven heal your mother..and make sure she stays..because if I can't bring him back..i will need to round up a team of his siblings to put him in chains until we can find the gems." She ordered, as Vezux's personal bodyguard gasped in horror.

"Jesus..what is that?" She pointed to Vezux who noe beyond control.

"That is Our father on the verge of losing his mind..you see they shredded what ever sanity he has left from his last experiment session...you people must think im joking..or do i need to make an image for you to understand?" Anya said feeling pissed off.

"Papa..look at me..papa..remember me?" She said, as he was now in the air, destroying everything.

Vezux was now facing them, he roared louder than lion, as if the dark and light was coming out the power of revenge, the shadow like things snakes out of him and moved around him as it started to raise up from out of the ground, Hardin into huge spikes of obliteration.

Report Post Tip

She growled in pain "I didn't know the hitman was out there, i needed some air. It would have been worse if i didnt hear the bullet coming, i turned as it hit me in the  shoulder. " Tears fell upon her cheeks as she saw him loose control "I wasn't jealous, i didn't know if there was stories " she pushed up off the couch as she walked towards him,  looking him in the eyes feeling the hole heal by itself without the help of her daughter.

"you listen to me, i never knew of the jewels alright and it made me feel useless... Your a part of me as i am of you. Your my world and you have to forgive me for this mood swing. I am scared and frightened as are you when you loose control. your my ying to my yang as they say" reaching up and touching his face before kissing his lips softly as she began to relax once more.

Report Post Tip

"Savannah..becareful that seep into you..you need to be careful.." Anya said, as she gasped, seeing him falter a llittle.

Vezux came to a slight stop as he listened to her, he looked at her, his hair moving around in the wind, his fangs on full display, as black dark like veins pulled through him, as the darkness vibrated through him, he felt her lips apon his, as he blinked slightly. Then Anya and Raven appeared by her side, "Mom..I know you wanted to know..but sometimes you have to just relax and ask what was the difference between you and the gems..im sure he would have understood..but I don't think it was the way you acted that did this..mom you were just shot..that's what he is reacting to..if you are harmed in anyway..he will control..that's why he is having you train..without rest..mom Anya makes sense..that day I met up with him..after that brought him to aunt kiryas house before they brough him home, he was different..like he needed assurance to make sure we were all alive..so if its just a bullet that harmed you..imagined what would happen if you died..it would be a lot worse.." Raven explain, as Vezux let another bolt hit the ground shielding them. 

He held them into place, "I..Can't lose them again." He said with a growl as if he was fighting with himself to stay incontrol, he could feel her lips apon his, as he held her there.

"You shouldn't have touched me like this..bit you seem to be the only one it doesn't want to devour." He whispered in her ear.

Report Post Tip

She turned her head as she growled at them "listen if i am right then he will calm down.. now back away" feeling her own hair lift around her shoulders "My king believe me, i could devour you here and now if it wasnt for these guys being around" sending him the images within there minds.

"it didn't just caught the bone and besides its healed up once the bullet was out" turning to face him and kisses him deeply  "i know you can't my love and you will find all of the jewels."

"i love you with a pure soul and it sees this " she whispered back to him

Report Post Tip

Then as it started to come to a slow, the darkness started to fade as he listened to her, he grunted as hr started to gain the power back again, controlling himself again, her voice reaching his ears, he looked at where the bullet hit, as the skys started to go back to normal. As he his eyes started to close as he was losing consciousness then suddenly someone familiar grabbed him. "Hello lady Selena..there is no way in hell you can devour him in this state of mind, and also..he is more powerful than you all need to know..for now I will take him back inside..you selena need to go back inside before he loses it again..or did you forget what happened when you did actually die?" The woman said.

"Mom?" He whispered, as he was out on her back, and went bacl to the balcony and jumped again disappearing without a trace.

Report Post Tip

Savannah blushed slightly as she heard his mother "It was a joke, i would have left him to regain himself first" she chuckled as she saw him collapse "My love, easy does it i'm here and i will always be."

Turning her head to phury " find that bastard that shot me Now, I've had enough of the fucking snipers hiding in the bushes...Try the place that they hid the last time" her voice rising slightly as she looked around to find the twins crib and rhage protecting them..."Thank you Rhage."

Report Post Tip

"Oh and Savannah...that's his mother...don't provoke her..if you think he is powerful trying dealing with her, that woman...her power is too heavy..if she ever gets mad...you will know." Rhage said, as the woman came back.

"Now then..I have put him somewhere safe..wanna tell me why my son is on another revenge session?" She said, as it suddenly the air around th became heavy.

As the air became heavy, the snipers dropped, as blood sputed out of there mouths, "Joke or not..I don't think you should risk your self because of your emotions getting in the way....you are  a queen of your people..if you die..your people has no protection..they have no hope..so when Vezux tells you things for a reason..it doesn't mean forget who you are and do as you wish because your emotions are running away with you..i understand you are confused, stressed and tired, but imagine that getting worse..Vexuz is no small time, ordinary god..so in one move...or with a flick of his wrist..he can obliterate everything..and I don't know if you aren't understanding what he has told you..or what he let you see." She paused, as everyone bored before her.

"You got shot..and he turned out like that..imagine tou dying..it would be worse..so no young one..you couldn't devour him..not at the level you are..so I'm asking you..to please think before you pull a stunt like that again." She said, as she jumped down to the ground making a blast of power, as the ground dented down like a pot hole.

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked away from her as she bit her tongue to stop "I felt closed in this room, so i went to the balcony to get some fresh air into my lungs.... the shot rang out as kass warned me to move quickly...the bullet caught my shoulder but not deep to do much damage."

She went to sit down as she felt heavy with exhaustion "confused aint the word for it, try utterly confused by everything... tired as in exhausted from lack of sleep to having two newborns who lost their father, and stressed over this fucking bullshit....all i want is some peace and quiet so i can relax and spend time with all my kids...To be able to go to the beach, to feel the sand beneath my feet  and yes eat candy floss "

Her body shook  as her eyes grew heavy from the lack of sleep 

Report Post Tip

She awoke from her deep sleep, finding her children around her looking worriedly "Hey i'm alright my angels, it will take alot to take me down "  Pushing herself up and swings her legs around, her mind becoming darker  "Where is your father? i need him now " 

Selina growled with anger as she walks to the window  "IS THIS ALL YOU GOT YOU FUCKERS? YOU CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN FOR LONG"

Report Post Tip

Vezux Waking up on the couch, he looked over at the window and sighed, seeing it was her screaming and demanding things, he also saw his mother next to him wiping the cold sweat from his forehead and brows. "Savannah, I'm right here..calm down." He said softly by firmly.

"Hey..he is awake..how are you feeling buddy?" HisHisotjer asked, he had to sit up quickly, he moved after than her as he heard her gasp.

As he moved he pulled Selena back in and closed the window, "Don't scream please..if my mother is here..my father will find us faster if you keep that up." He said, as he pulled her into his arms and kept her mouth covered until she calmed down.

When he looked back, he saw she had disappeared, as a tear slid down his cheek, he had dearly missed her, as he had just gotten her back only for her to disappear. He cursed as he let Selena go and felt his personal bodyguard grab him to stop him, "I know you miss her..but be patient..all in due time my lord..all in due time." She said as he nodded.

Report Post Tip

Selina turned in his arms and began to cry as the anger rages deep within "My king, i can't control these human emotions free me from them now. They are making me vulnerable " Before vanishing into the night sky, seeking revenge on those who tried to kill her once more

Wiping her eyes as she slowly closed them seeking out the ones that had tried to killed her. With lightening and fire, she sent them  down to kill those outside the manor. 

Changing into her Panther form as she landed and roared for the freedom to kill... Kass bounded through the forest as she finds one of the hunters and pounced onto his chest as a shot rang out through the night air. She tore out the throat as she limped away from the body bleeding from her hind leg, slumping into the tall grass not far from the manor.

Report Post Tip

"No one follow me.." He sighed, as he disappeared feeling annoyed.

Seeing where the nonsense was coming from, he then put up his hand forcing everything to come to a stop, as it all came to a standstill, he then killed of those that dodged. As he killed them off, he then snapped his finger as they sputed blood. 

He sighed, wanting to smack her upside the head, but he picked her up, forcing to turn bacl into her human form, and then he waved his finger as everything blew up around them.

Then as everything blew up, he disappeared with her, reappearing back into the manor and threw her on the couch, giving off a growl. As he huffed, as he walked over to his desk, and started to grab a glasss but instead he grabbed the bottle and drank it like it was water until it was half gone and then he set it down.

"You never learn do you?" He asked softly looking over at her pissed off.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL