Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:24:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

Aomame summoned Taradiddle_ to procede, so he did. He passed the glitter of the hallway and climbed the sticky stairs to unite with her, upstairs. Aomame took his arm and led her to a door, for him to listen at what was going on..

Taradiddle_ was still a little confused, mumbling about how she could be a virgin if he was into her. Well, she does seem to be religious, he added, as he understood how she'd like to know God... Love God, feel her God.. inside of here, so deep inside of her..

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge, Aomame, was all the flabbergasted Taradiddle_ could reply..

The beat intensified.. And so did the voices.. Someone seemed to want to have it pushed hard..

Taradiddle_ nodded when Aomame suggested to move on

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

As they went to find another interesting conversation, the door burst open and a tall handsome man stormed in.

Rhonda! RHONDA!?!

He marched into the room and the hot girl turned around.

Shit, it’s Palacios!  Quick, hide baby.  I’ll sort this out.

Palacios the man mountain stomped past Aomame and Taradiddle_.  He looked upset.

I bet you’re wondering how I knew about your plans to make me blue.

I’ve known him for a while, he’s not a stranger to me Palacios

Well, between the two of us.  You know I loved you more. It took me by surprise I must say…

Oh god, I’m so sorry.  How did you find out?

Through the grapevine Rhonda.  That’s all you need to know.

Rhonda looked at Palacios who looked a little emotional.

Look Rhonda, I know a man ain’t supposed to cry but I can’t hold these tears in any longer.  Losing you would give me no reason to carry on because you mean that much to me.

Taradiddle whispered into Aomame’s ear…classic manipulation if a little desperate.  

You could have told me yourself, that you loved someone else but instead I had to hear it through the grapevine.  Couldn’t even give me that courtesy.

Aomame thought…very desperate and more than a little needy.  Appearances can be deceptive.  Palacios was in full on whine attack though.

You know people were saying…

Which people Palacios?  Your friends?  You know I didn’t like them.

People were saying I should believe half of what I see and not what I hear but I can’t help but be confused.  If it’s true.  Please just tell me.  Do you plan to let me go for that fuzzy lollipop on a stick?  I’m just about to lose my mind.

Yes Palacios.  Reginald here is my guy now.  We’re going to call ourselves Regondha, we thought Rhonald but that would make me sound like a man.

Palacios burst into tears and ran away.  Reginald looked at Rhonda and sighed.

Look Rhonda, I’m in a bit of a mess just now.  There’s a girl here, Trixie.  She came with her sister Pixie.  We dated for a few months after we split up.  I couldn’t stop talking about you even though she was irresistible.  Since she put me down, I’ve been out doing in my head.  I’d come in late at night and in the morning I’d just lay in bed.  You look fantastic though.  I know it won’t take much time Rhonda, for you to help me get her out of my heart.  Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda.

Rhonda scowled a little, she was supposed to be in charge of this relationship.  Reginald kept talking…

She was going to be my wife.  I was going to be her man but she let another guy come between us and it shattered our plans.

Aomame cast her mind back to the floozies upstairs with the shack stories…surely not.

Report Post Tip

Aomame sat down with a fruit juice and absent mindedly stared into space.

I’m not sure I’m cut out for being out here Taradiddle_  The east coast is not filled with joy.  I came here on a ship and landed in San Franciso you know.  But I walk around here and all the leaves are brown…

The leaves are brown?

Yeah and the sky is grey.

Ahh well, the sky IS grey.

Yeah.  I went for a walk, on a winter’s day.

A winter’s day?  It’s August!

I know that Taradiddle.  It felt like winter.  I’d be safe and warm if I was in LA.

I don’t know about safe.

Well I’m dreaming of California.  Listening to those guys earlier on, I meant to tell you.  I stopped into a church that I passed along the way.  Well I got down onto my knees and began to pray.

You began to pray?  I bet the priest had something to say.

Well you know, the preacher he said that he likes the cold.

The preacher likes the cold because he spends all day in that damn cold church Aomame.  I don’t think he’s the best judge...

He says he knows I’m going to stay.  But I’m dreaming of California on such a winter’s day.

Have you been out there recently?  It’s not that great.

But the leaves won’t be brown and the sky won’t be grey.

Aomame, California is a big place.  The leaves will turn brown and how do you know the sky isn’t grey?  It’s so hazy in LA you can’t tell.  Don’t be so hasty in looking to leave.  Stay here and enjoy the party.

Aomame flagged down another passing fruit juice.

Report Post Tip

Regondha sat on the floor making plans.  To say that this had been a whistlestop romance was an understatement.

Hey Rhonda, wouldn’t it be nice if we were older then we wouldn’t have to wait so long and wouldn’t it be nice to live together in the world where we belong?  You know it’s going to make it that much better, when we can say goodnight and stay together.

Rhonda looked into his eyes

Wouldn't it be nice if we could wake up in the morning when the day is new? And after having spent the day together hold each other close the whole night through?  Happy times together we've been spending I wish that every kiss was never ending.  Oh, wouldn't it be nice?

Reginald grinned a soppy grin

Maybe if we think and wish and hope and pray it might come true.  Baby, then there wouldn't be a single thing we couldn't do; we could be married (we could be married) and then we'd be happy.  Oh, wouldn't it be nice?

Rhonda looked around to see if Palacios was still around.  Seeing nobody paying her any attention she continued with Reginald’s thoughts

You know it seems the more we talk about it, it only makes it worse to live without it.  But let's talk about it.  Oh, wouldn't it be nice?

The party seemed to carry on around them; Aomame and Taradiddle_ were oblivious to the joy that was happing in the Regondha part of the family reunion.

Report Post Tip

After wandering around the area for several hours, Joy finally puts a bead on the anomolly known as Aomame.  She had heard there was some huge sort of party going on, and of course she couldn't resist joining in. Noticing Taradiddle_ whom Joy all but worships lounging about, she looks about the room with wonder.

While still carrying around a rhubarb gin in one hand and a funny looking cigarette in the other, Joy turns to the unconventional pair. The whole situation brings a few things to mind, including New Jersey.  Joy shakes her head to rid it of some cobwebs and also a couple of very disturbing images. 

What a lovely party, she nearly squeals with delight.

Why Taradiddle_ and Aomame, there's a party goin' on right here.  A celebration to last throughout the years So bring your good times and your laughter too. We gonna celebrate your party with you!

Come on now.  Joy drags them both out onto the makeshift dancefloor, stopping to take a puff off of her joint every now and then or a sip of gin.

Let's all celebrate and have a good time, Joy giggles.
(Celebration) We gon' celebrate and have a good time.  It's time to come together It's up to you, what's your pleasure?

Everyone around the world come on!

I'm so glad I found you here, this is outstanding.  Joy trips and the trio nearly lose any balance afforded them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Aomame welcomed Joy to the family reunion.

I am not sure which family is being reunited at the moment, it does seem a bit of a communal reunion, truth be told but help yourself to fruit juice.  There may be some blood for those that partake it seems but you know….not for me to judge.

Aomame had a glass of pink grapefruit juice.

Aaaaah!

She looked around at some people standing alone looking at books or whatever

Joy, look at all those lonely people.  This reminds me, I knew of an old lady…

Joy perked up.

Did she live in a shoe?

No…

Aomame added ass to herself with a smile.

Anyway, I think her name was Eleanor.  She was the type of person who would visit weddings or gatherings at her church because she was lonely.  She’d pick up the rice where a wedding had been, lived in a bit of a dream.  She’d try to keep herself looking young, it was such a shame.  The priest in her church, a Father Mackenzie.  Used to write sermons that nobody would hear.  Nobody really came near.  Except Eleanor, really.  He used to darn his socks at night because he was all alone.

Aomame took a sip.

Anyways, we all figured that Eleanor and Father Mackenzie would be a good match even if she was getting on a bit.  We aren’t getting any younger are we!  I sometimes wonder where all the lonely people come from and where do they belong.

Taradiddle_ sauntered over.

For whatever reason, Eleanor and Father Mackenzie never got together, never hung out and eventually she died in the church and was buried and when she’d gone, so had her name.  Nobody came to the funeral though.  Only poor, lonely Father Mackenzie who could only wipe the dirt from his hands as he walked from the grave.  So many lonely people.  I guess it’s good to have these reunions, so we should maybe thank the organisers of this get together.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Well savannah if you like, I can check to make sure nothing in your brain is being damaged..I know of cases that have remembered, and it ended up damaging themselves." He said, as he pulled his arm back as it was healing.

He watched as she began to change, he raised a brow, he sighed, as he walked over to her, she needed to better train herself. Otherwise what were they to do if she smelled blood in the middle of a mission. As he slowly walked over to her, or tried to, but instead, it made him disappear, and reappear before her. He sighed, he needed to ttain himself, he was getting annoyed about it.

"Dad?..were you ever able to question her..the maid I mean..because let's be serious..if you don't do it soon, she might end up finding away to get information to them again..and we really can't afford that..by the way what was that?" Raven said, as he sighed. 

He then handed his wrist to her as he would speak, "Well, that was a bug, that they would try and use to track me..although I hear it doesn't work with me anymore..something in the blood stream knocks it out from its species...anyway..since it was that maid, I might know what is going and where its happening at.. Raven I know...I just need to attend to your mother first then I will go..but as for the maid, she won't just be questioned..she will also be tortured...for betraying her boss..."He said, as he growled slightly.

"Vezzy,...can I come?" He nodded, she was such too intelligent for a baby sitter.

Report Post Tip

Savannah nodded her head as she looked up at him, rubbing her temples lightly "Please check them for me, i just don't know why they are coming back right now but it hurts like crazy"

She growled as she dug her nails into the arm, Kassy was close to the surface. Savannah began to shake and fight the change "Vez, stop me please its kassy she can smell the blood and is going crazy..Its not your blood she can pick up. " Kass roars deep within her "My queen there is death within the manor. You need to get the kids to safety and send your warriors out this instant"

Report Post Tip

He lifted up her chin, and nodded, as his eyes became of that of a head alpha, "Calm down..there isn't death..its a bug that was in me that died..no one is dying..just calm down." He growled, giving an order like an alpha would.

As he felt her nails digging into his arm, he used the voice of power, being the head alpha came in handy, he looked at his little girl, who seemed to get antsytsy. As he saw his bodyguard go to grab her, he growled, as through bodyguard backs off.

"Anya come here, sit next to me..i want you to breath..kass you doing this makes Anya want to rip you apart..so both of you calm down..before I make you." He ordered with so much command that Anya looked at him.

"Kass..look at me..you are safe..nothing or no one can hurt you now." He said, as he used his voice to surround her, as an alpha should, forcing her to calm down.

"Mom...we are here..the twins are in your lap..no one is dying." Raven pleaded.

"Selena..calm down..it's just my blood leaking.." He ordered, as he growled, and no one could defy his order, not even her.

Report Post Tip

Kass looked out through the queens eyes as she began to relax and calm down, cowering down in submission to her alpha male "Forgive me, it's the blood thats driving me crazy and its been along time since i went out on a hunt"  she panted as Savannah let his arm go and curl back up inside of her mind.

Something had spooked Kass badly as she listened "Oh god don't let her tear me up or the queen...I feel so useless as i couldn't protect the queen when that fucker bit into her throat. " before she went to sleep deep.

Savannah calmed and looked around the room then down at her lap seeing the babies , feeling confused "What the hell just happened? Why can't i remember any thing that happens. " reaching out her hand to Raven who she saw was upset "I'm sorry my angel to scaring you"

Report Post Tip

"No its alright mother..uh father was able to calm you down just be his voice..kass took over again..she panicked..mom you have to becareful..its why you don't remembered anything..she put you to sleep and slightly took over.." Raven said, as she came closer taking her mothers hand.

He stood up letting Raven and noel be near her, Vezux kept quiet, trying to come back to normal, as Anya played with his long white hair. "Vezzy..is it happening again?" She asked, only she called him that silly nick name, she never called him dad, and for him that was alright.

Since Anya never called him dad, he was alright with that, until she was ready to, until she felt open enough to call him, she called him that when she would break down in tears, which only happened in thst place, and he never wanted her near those idiots again. "Hmm?..no need to worry squirt, im hard to take down..speaking of which, i heard you want to train with me..is that true?" He asked, as he picked her up, she nodded.

"Vezux who is this little girl?" Aya asked, in confusion.

"She is my daughter..she was born of my Dna and her mother gave birth to her..only reason you don't see her today..is Because the woman died not long after..they tried to get me to do it..but even under the effects of the drugs they gave me..i was still to strong in will power to give into their command..so they did it themselves in front of her..." He said, as he looked at phury holding his son.

"Don't tell me this baby lost his mother as well." Kirya said in horror, he nodded, as Anya punched his nose.

Report Post Tip

Savannah hugged all her kids and kissed each of the heads gently "Kass can be so strong on time that i do black out  my angels. She would never hurt you " Yawning as she felt exhausted from the fight with her beast,  "just so draining also on times  but she is also a great lookout with sensing bad thinks that are close by"

Looking up and listens to Aya, "I am going to adopt her if Vez wishes so that she can have a mother as goes for the baby. " she said as she smiled softly 

Report Post Tip

As every one turned to listen to her, his eyes widened, at the sudden decision, he looked down at his little girl who seemed to be happy about it. "Would you really do that?" He asked in a shock that he hard hardly felt, only one other time but it was too long ago. 

"Dad...Anya will have a mother figure..that would be soo great..althpugh mom..you know she is already a daddies girl..so im sure she will always be near him..haha..and as for the baby..i think that would be good..considering dad you would need to make sure he is being fed properly...when you are busy doing other things." Raven said, deeming really excited about that.

"I think Savannah would be a great mother for those two Vezux, look at how the first two turned out..plus they would have the protection of both parents..I'm glad you are willing." Kirya said, aS Aya nodded in agreement.

"What do you think Anya? Do you want to at least try to be happy with a family right now?" He asked her, she looked back at them.

"I think that my real mother would have wanted that..before she was killed..we often talked about me being with Vezzy..because she knew she wasn't leaving that place..she would often tell me the legends of Vezzy....how he had great adventures...and how the woman who he was with often protected those that needed it...my mom admired you both..she told me if she died..and vezzy, decided to take me in that if you wanted to adopt me..to trust you..she said you were the voice of the weak and the ones who had none..tou were the strength of those eho could no longer continue on..thrn you would carry them if you had too..so I promised my mother that i would..she was of your people..she was the female hero of your people..although she wasn't just vampire but she was also of elf decent..she said she wanted to thank you for everything that you allowed her to do..she was able to get revenge for her family because you two." Anya said, as Vezux eyes widened.

"So that was her..i couldn't exactly tell because of all the drugs..so that's why she trusted me so much..she was of my people?"Vezux asked as she looked between him and Savannah.

"She was also the hero of her people as well." She said pointing at Savannah.

"You knew her name..it was cells..also knows and Marcella." She said, speaking her alias.

"Her real name being angelina alexus." Aya said softly as she nodded.

Report Post Tip

Savannah blinked as she looked at the little girl and blushed softly "Yes, i would look after them as my own. To watch them grow up along with the girls and the twins" she smiled softly.

Listening to the girl tell the tails of the past  "What me being a hero to my people? " shaking her head as she bit into her bottom lip "No it can't be me or i would have remembered all this. Although i have been a little lately by bring the people from our world to safety."

Report Post Tip

"Its true..you hired a woman she was once torn down by men that thought they were above the rules just because they were in power..so you and Vezzy found her ad the men in your army were trying to do things to her, Vezzy was on one of his hunting killer sprees and he killed all of those men and had you take her to your people and Vezzy took care of her, she was a general in your army the female general, who was a head females..she had lost her family..you gave her the power to take revenge on these people..she was very close to the gods..but one day Selena was killed..and she swore that she would take revenge on those who killed her..and do she set out to do so..she only had one more enemy to take down..but before she could get anything on him..they captured her..and well you know the rest." She said, as she felt a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I remember that..i thought she was dead..im glad i was able to see her one last time...she was a good warrior if the people, if I were you..i would try and make your mothese legends live on..Savannah..thank you love..I i think its a great idea.." Vezux said, as he held his little girl close as she played with his hair.

"That is a beautiful story Anya..maybe we can help you to make your mother proud hmm?" Kirya said with a smile.

"Im sure she already is...but let's make sure she stays that way little squirt." He said, as she wiped her cheek and cheered.

Report Post Tip

Tears filled her eyes as she listened to the story, placing a hand over her heart to the scar "such a beautiful yet a sad story that you tell lil one, " nodding her head  "yes i know the rest " Turning her head slightly as she look toward vezux "how does she know the story of my life my love?"

"Aya is a strong hearted little girl who will make her mother proud of her. I know as she makes me smile and at ease, i would be glad to bring her into our children and give her the best start in her young life.2

Report Post Tip

"Her mother Angelina would tell it to her they were in the cells, her cell wasn't far from me..i could see her when she was awake..I didnt have a cell..I was at the far wall, heavily chained..they would all sit next to the bars to talk to the little girl..the people was of mine your people..her mother was a cross breed of mine and your people..her mother used to work close to you and myself..Anya and the rest would listen to her tales of traveling and how her life was full of adventures..she told stories of people that she met..and such like that." He said as he looked down and back up at Savannah.

He then felt Anya come around and held onto his back as she looked over his shoulder. "This was after we found out she was alive..this little girl is a sneaky and powerful little squirt..the men would sometimes come in and bully them...and I just happen to be hungry..so i suspect this little shit would somehow break my chains..and somehow she knew I would take them out and leave her and the rest alone...they would always have to give me a new set of chains." He said, as he looked back at the little girl who pretended to play innocent.

"How interesting..reminds me of her mother already." Aya teased, as Anya blushed red and his in his hair.

Report Post Tip

She rubbed her eyes as she tucked her legs up under, holding the girls close as they fell asleep listening to her heart beating. "So how was it that she escaped her chains or what ever held her" She had so mane things going around in her mind but was too exhausted to think...."Aya is going to be a pretty little girl and her mother would be proud"

Yawning as she remembered a memory of the girls mother "i remember very well and how she was such a hard worker for my family and for me....Just so upsetting that  she died so badly and in pain"

Report Post Tip

"Well..she never had chains..she supposedly died as a baby..and they borrowed her i think if my memory serves me right..then one day she just popped up again, just out of no where she snuck in, and tried to keep everyonr safe as possible...she kept me from becoming a frozen sleep forever..she gave me blood of those who tried to hurt the people..well more like when they kept me on the brink of death, in my case was a frozen sleep..she would leave certain clues for them to come visit the cells after she would undo my chains to a certain point al i had to do was break it the rest of the way..as their people would come in and provoke myself and the weak..I would feed from them until theu died, andand i would pass out..and I would be rechained again..we stayed like that for awhile until she got me enough information and once i was able to understand go the effects of the drugs, I finally was able to give her a message to send out mentally to send for those strongest and those that I could trust without them getting caught.." He said, as he looked down at the little girl.

"Those people died..by the time i was able to get a message out quick enough before they got caught, they were starting to kill off the women and the bloodline off..only Anya and the baby survived..that woman tried to stay alive as much as she could...she was able to give me a name in my head with her last breath..and no..I'm taking care of this one myself..no buts..this guy is mine to break." He said with a growl, as if he was staring off into the past.

"Are you sure Vezux?..I mean who do you know would be so vicious?" Aya asked, Anya looked at her aunt Aya and wondered that herself.

"Im not telling you..because you will chase him..and you would be caught..if this guy is who I think he is..he,is my responsibility..no one can do it but me." He said firmly.

Report Post Tip

Savannah was shocked to hear such cruel things and growled with disgust as she got up and places the twins into their crib "This is evil what these people are doing to the innocent.. Why wasn't i told of this sooner?" she shook her head as she walked over to Aya and touched her soft hair "I'm sorry you lost your mother little one, no person should ever have to face that.. You see i lost my mom and dad too, when Noel and Raven were born. They fought to protect my warriors and their families as for centuries they protected my family. This is why they are all here so that i could give the children a best start in life away from the dark magic "

Turning her head to him "Who is doing the evil my love and how do we stop them ?" she bit her lip as she shook her head 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL