Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 10:43:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

"Well...if I told you that...that would be the complete opposite of me not telling you." He gave a slight chuckle.

Then as he looked over at his daughter he smiled, shaking his head, "Oh I told you like awhile back..my sister kirya..and my sister Aya have been trying to tell you this..my daughter Anya just told you...and I have been trying to tell you in different ways....unless you meant from your own spies..then i retract my last statement...also its still going on..so I dont really have time to relax..i have to look through the newest stuff that a few of my spies sent me.." He said softly as he walked bacl to his desk.

"Hey Vezux..tell me something?" Rhage said, as Vezux turned to look at him.

"Hmm?.." He said indulging him.

How are you getting all this information?" He asked.

"Do you really want to know that? Or do you want me to confirm if I'm using harsh ways to get what I want?..honestly it depends on where I'm getting the information.." He stated as he turned back to his desk.

"Uh..Never mind.. I shouldn't have asked." He said feeling like and idiot, as Vezux chuckled.

"I also noticed that we will need to play stupid, and to act like nothing happened..because if we don't..we could alert the enemy and lose instantly...no matter how much you are pissed off..do not react...unless I say you can." He said, as he looked back at everyone.

Report Post Tip

Savannah laughed and shakes her head "All to much to take into my fragile mind with so much that happened over the centuries. Dealing with this and lost memories"

She bit her lip "Yes well it is taking a long time to sink into my mind and damn if people would stop trying to kill my ass . Then i would let it sink in " she rolled her eyes and places her hands upon her hips, growling at him softly as she listened to Rhage. 

"Well Rhage he is a god and can do alot of different ways of getting the information. This is not like you beat and show your huge dragon beast you idiot"

Report Post Tip

He chuckled at they started to bicker, he shook his head, "She had a point..i can't really play nice and make friends if I want to get places..sometimes I have to be the asshole that fucked shit up..and stillvlook good doing it." He said, as he looked down at a something that caught his eye.

"Hey te me Anya..when you were getting information for me..is this the stuff you saw?" He pointed to the blackish dark stuff, that she called purple, but was black and white inn the picture.

"Oh yeah..that's it..but when i got there...it was more conceited..and they had put it in...you weren't the only one they put that stuff in..they all put in it akashi and myself..what's weird is that we were the only two they put that in besides you." She said as she looked back him

"I sat that sputing out of me ..right before I blacked out with rage....what ever it is...its not good....so we will need something to bresthe in to keep us from inhaling that." He said, as she nodded.

Report Post Tip

Shaking her head again as she held her ribs from laughing so hard "Behave yourselves or i will bang your heads together .... god your act like kids on times " rolling her eyes  and sighs, it was good hear laughter for once and not screams of pain from gun shots that their had been over the last few months.

"what is that stuff? that looks rather nasty to look at, let alone have it inside your bodies. These fuckers need to be taken out as i want no other people having the crap in them " moving closer to have a look at the stuff with a cloth over her mouth "get it out of here now before my kids inhale it" she said through the cloth.

Report Post Tip

He looked over at her, and nodded, as Anya looked back down at the picture, and looked back up at him, "Wait..how are you alive?..I mean i can see how we are..but Vezzy...that is all.most in possible..what else did you see come from you." Anya asked, as he looked over at her.

"Well..when i was last fed by you..I over heard them putting some light blue and dark blue like liquid in me, called the devils curse or some stupid name like that..then a vile of black essence." He said, as her eyes widened in horror.

"Vezzy, give me your hand ..now!..this isn't a joke." She said, as he duldged her for a bit. 

She grabbed his hands, as he looked down at her, "Okay, i want you to try and do something." She said, nodding understanding what she meant.

His eyes turned gold, as the rest was black, as his harm started to ball up at little as he made a weird color of smoke emit from him and thethen made it disappear,  as he growled, trying to gain his control back, he then felt himself slowly turning back go normal.

Report Post Tip

Savannah bit her lip as she saw what was happening, backing away from him frowning "w-what did you do? how did you do that?" taking a deep breath as her heart beating faster within her chest. She needed to calm down or she was going to loose it as the room began to spin, digging her nails deep into her hands.

"Information over load to my mind and i don't feel to good. Oh for fuck sake i can't breathe. Vez"

Report Post Tip

He looked up, seeing her reaction to something going on with her mind, he dropped his hand and walked over to her, he wrapped his arms around her, as he put his hand on the back of her head taking away the pain, and slowing down the memory intake. He sighed, he closed off his own mind, letting her catch up with her own thoughts. 

"Savannah...you need to train to be able to stay with me at all times..I can't have you losing trqck of things..just calm down..and what was coming out of my hand can't harm you unless I will it to." He said, as he finished taking the pain away.

"Vezzy..who are you really?" His daughter asked, he turned to look at her and sighed. 

"I am a god likeep Aya..but like her..I'm not small time god..my throne moves just as well as hers..we are the god if all things..we came here to pretend our people and those who are to get harmed in the future." He said, sounding sad all of the sudden.

Report Post Tip

Feeling the pain lessen in her mind as she wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head upon his chest "I can't help feeling this way" slowing her breathing and becoming steadier.

Closing her eyes for a moment feeling the last of the pain slip away and feeling lighter "what do you mean train to stay with you my love? it feels like my brain is going to explode with the past memories" she laughs as she gripped his back gently.

Running her hands under his shirt to sooth him as she felt him being sad "We will get through this my love for our people and for those of the future " looking over at the children.

Report Post Tip

"Savannah what i mean is..you need learn to control your memory intake, otherwise it could kill you..what I mean by keeping up with me..I mean learn to keep up with our knowledge otherwise you will always be behind and either start to forget or you lose control over your well being." He said, as he looked over at Anya who was now studying him.

"Do you wish to learn more and advanced than your other siblings? Raven and noel stay at a bormal pace because of their mother, she want them to learn too fast and feel like they have no room to be a child..but you don't seem to want to play with the other children..kiddo don't become like myself or your aunt Aya hmm?" Said, as he frowned, he smiled.

"Vezzy, im fine..by the way did you still want to do your regular check ups?" She asked, he nodded, she started took shake.

"Hey Anya, i want you to look at me squirt..remember it will be a lot more safer and I will let you know what I'm doing every step of the way..and I will try not do so something you don't want..unless you absolutely need it..and we will take it one steo at a time..when I examin you..and you feel like its too much we will take a break..okay?" He pulled her around as she clingy to him.

"O..okay...you promise." She asked, still about uncertain but a bit more relaxed.

"Yeah..and after every examination I will give you something you want..okay?.." He stated to reassure her, she cheered.

Report Post Tip

She nods her head "very well my love i will try and control this, i promise...I will train also, i know i want the kids to learn at a normal pace but build it up and over load them also...."

Turning her head at Aya "little one, you need to learn to be a child and have fum as well when your not training with your father. You could always go with the twins and play ball or go swimming with Rhage and Phury who watch over them...." Leaning into her ear and whispers "You could always ask Rhage to show you his dragon beast, he loves to show off " she grinned as she looked out of the corner of her eye at him .

Report Post Tip

"Oh dear..yeah that is just like your aunt Aya....you mentioned dragons and now she wants to check it out..oof Anya talk about a world changer..but i do want her to train a bit first..because if what the information says is true..she will need it more than the older kids..also she wants to be like her mother I won't stop her..but I won't force her..so its up to her in what she wants to do..in that place it tends to fuck up your mind set..and she didnt have much of choice in what she wants..I dont think we should her back like we did Raven and Noel..because let's think about..those two did some dangerous things because they wanted to learn and bbecome better..shit you two are still doing idiot things..so i think they are more than ready to do what they wish." He said, as they all cheered.

"But..Anya of its anything dangerous you need to bring myself or your aunts..no buts..you are lucky im allowing it at all...I know,what you are going to say Savannah..but Aya and I learned more things at Anya's age than any of you in here..and Because of it..it has helped us..sure it was dangerous but its all for the people that we protect..and honestly if we continue to hold them back, we might regret it later..and it might very well get them killed." He said softly as Aya walked over to him.

"I agree..I'm a mother myself..and I know what he means..so I know you want to protect them..but in honesty you are doing more harm than you think." He said, as Rhage looked between them.

"Sorry to say Savannah..you can't keep them a child forever..they are almost adults now..and since Rqven has been training with Vezux..she is more powerful than you." He That spoke seriously.

Report Post Tip

She growled at Rhage as she placed her hands upon her hips "Your not fucking helping Rhage, sheesh you jerk. I'm not stopping them training " shaking her head as she goes to fetch a whiskey needing it badly. "don't ever say that again to me or you and me will have a big falling out understand. "

Watching Noel and Raven grin wickledly as she goes back and sit down between them. Leaning into the ears and whispers "He is scared of me and this is why when i was carrying you pair and your sisters. He would hide away from me " she laughs and drinks slowly 

Report Post Tip

They giggled, That's just waved it off and left, Vezux sighed as he raised a brow, "Tell me savannah..whos idea was it to make sure they got a normal child hood? Who's idea was it to see if you could bond there powers?" He said more to himself as,he disappeared to go find Rhage.

"OiOi..Rhage..Rhage..she is just teasing." He came to a stop as he turned around and sighed at Vezux.

"Yeah i know..I'm just in a place right that i need a breather." He said as Vezux nodded.

"What's wrong man?" Vezux asked.

"Well..I kids are still a baby sisters..because my wife has been missing for a little over s month.." He said, as he slide down along the wall his face in his hands.

"What?..have you told anyone yet?" Vzux asked.

"No just you..I looked everywhere..i even went to that place you did but nothing..that night when i got home...the kids were screaming and the hose was a mess like someone wanted to destroy it and i got home just in time for them to not take my kids..I don't know what to do." He said as he started crying.

"I can't tell the queen..you can't let her know....I don't need her involved..I only told you because I know you wil find something and you are stealth than what we are used to." He said, as Vezux nodded.

"Alright..let's go get you something to eat..trust me." He said as Rhage nodded and followed him.

Report Post Tip

Savannah lifted her head as she picked up the sadness within Rhage "Yes i know, but if they want to step up their training i can't stop them  as i know and seen for myself they are doing really well..." Standing and walking over to the door looking out sighing softly.

"Rhage, i'm sorry you know me and teasing you. Come back and tell me what the hell is going on" as she looked around to Phury "Tell me what is going on now? Is he alright?"

Report Post Tip

"Yeah..he just needs some time with Vezux..you gotta realize Vezux is like his big brother." Phury said, as he was next to Savannah, he sighed shaking his head.

"Mom..don't let it get to you..Rhage just has something going on with him that I'm sure will be alright..im sure dad can fix it." Raven as as she winked at her.

"You two are almost grown now..I remember when Vezux would come around and you would just go trampoline through here laughing and giggling..you know maybe we should do something for you dad..because i just realized that he has done more for us than we have for him..think about it..he allowed you to love others..just to see you happy..what guy does that?..he has no hatred towards it after words..and he even allowed you two to push him around when you were kids..if it was me I would have lost my cool...honestly he saved all of your people..he even entered hell to make sure they couldn't find any of you..im not saying he is perfect..but what im saying is..that when we all have issues..he seems to take it all apon himself and solve it all..make sure we keep on smiling..you know non of you remembered his birthday.. But he remembered all of yours..he won't do anything for himself..he just keeps moving forward..he has never had a celebration for himself..unless it was political based and it was arranged by someone else..his sister Aya us the same way..they are like slaves for those who need it most..forgetting to smile themselves." Phury said,ranting more to himself as he seemed to looking past them.

"Phury." Anya said, as appeared before him, she waved at them.

"Where is my brother?" She said wirh a soft smile.

"Oh laina his personal bodyguard has him, don't worry she is like a little sister to him, she waved her thanks.

"No i am not worried..its just I have something to asl all of you." She said.

Report Post Tip

Nodding her head "very well but its these secrets are driving me crazy, i know there is something wrong" as she walked back to the couch and tucked her legs up under her, feeling more tired than before.

Listening to Phury rant and rave on "will you calm the fuck down or i will gag you and tie you to the chair. Then make you watch a romantic movie that makes you cry" yawning  as she lays her head upon her arms and lets her eyes slip closed.

Report Post Tip

"What the fuck?..girl didnt you pay attention to anything i just said, tch..don't go threatening ..besides you need me free." He said teasing her, as Anya watched in silent.

"Ayna what's the matter?" Raven asked paying attention to her.

"Well..have you guys been paying attention your surroundings?" She asked, as turned to look at Savannah.

"According to the guards, the enemy is moving about..you should be more careful..just don't leave the land that Vezzy has provided for you...and you won't have to worry." She said, as she disappeared and went back to doing more investigations.

Report Post Tip

Opening her one eye and grins evilly "oh i heard you Phury and i wasn't threatening you" she chuckled softly as she closed her eyes again.

Savannah listened as the hairs upon the back of her neck stood up, reaching out to vez "heads up think there is trouble my love aya and i have felt something really strange close by"

Seeing Scarlet stir in the crib as she got up to feed her.

Report Post Tip

"Yeah I know..listen I'm gonna tell you something..and I need you not to freak out..cause technically im not even supposed to tell you." He said, back to her mind.

"Well Rhage I think we should go deeper..I mean there has to be a reason she was taken..was there a letter or a note left behind?" He asked, Rhage shook his head, 

"No but..when I got here there was a message saying if i want my wife back i need to hand you over, and im not doing that..but I want my wife back." He said, as they chewed on junk food and Vezux drank blood. 

"Well...yeah otherwise you will have one pissed off queen or goddess which ever she prefers..but something isn't right about this I agree...honestly..like for isntance why your wife..unless they knew about the meeting I was going to have with her..also they are moving around out there..so we need to be more on alert." He said, as he drank the last of the blood in his gladd.

Report Post Tip

She sat up to listen looking worried now "What is it? your freaking me out by not telling me "  as she rubbed her tired eyes, beginning to get a headache. Laying her head back down and closed her eyes for a few moments, listening to that he had to say to her. "Phury take the older twins to the gym and work with them while i take a nap and get rid of this bloody headache."

He nods as he walked with Noel and Raven out to wards the gym .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL