Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:13:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

Being outside in the training grounds for a few hours, food was being brought outside to them, he wwatched a little as kids challenged each other, he laughed. Shaking his head, he went to check the equipment, then his sister Kirya challenged him.

"Big brother..you and me..let me see what you got..I wonder if you still have it." She said, as every one cheered on like burn to him or something.

"Alright...let's see what you got." He said, as he raised his hand, putting a shield around the area they were fighting.

Then kirya pulled out her sword coming at him, he ducked back sliding, as he jumped and disappeared, as he appeared he stood behind her and leaned forward and made a kick at her, she gasped as she just nearly dodged. He laughed, as kirya realized she couldnt feel him either, and he didn't take is sword out either. As she came at him again, he grabbed her arm and spun her around, then suddenly she was leaning forward and her arm was behind.

As he let her go, she realized he was taking it easy on her, so he came at heatr this time, and this time their hands hit, just as their hands touched a wave of power surged like it was a bomb. Making them jump back, but he just disappeared, and suddenly appeared, as he came at her, he was flying without wings, he was expressionless..as he dipped and dove, going up, and spun dodging her kicks and such, he then spun and kicked, making her fall a bit. He gave a slight growl, he laughed, as she disappeared, he just stood there, then as she came up behind him, he turned easily and dodged her, she gasped in shock. 

As a mask appeared over his mouth, he smirled around kirya as her sword kept being blocked, he using something black to block her sword, she gasped noticing it, as he hadn't pulled his sword. She swung her sword, he flipped landing on the lower side of her sword, he was now upside down. She gasped as he flipped and landed on the up side of her sword. She had gasped again, and jumped and disappeared.

"Is it just me or can anyone else not feel him as well? Aya whispered, as he pulled his smaller sword, and put his middle finger in the whole and swung it around and he came at kirya and his black like powerful flute and and his smaller sword like dagger.

"You aren't the only one..Anya is the same way..it is almost as if he isn't there...but that could be used to our advantage." Raven said, as Aya looked at her nodding.

Report Post Tip

Savannah sung softly as she soaked the sponge and washed each twins hair gently, hearing the coos made her smile lovingly at her daughters. Remembering when Noel and Raven were that small, now they have grown up fast and learning to fight like little warriors. 

Slowly getting out of the bath and taking the girls to the changing table so that she could put upon her robe and towels around each of them.  Heading back into the bedroom and sits down upon the bed as the meal came .

Report Post Tip

He then chuckled at her gasp, as he disappeared again, as he appeared spinning and his blade barely missed kiryas chest, hitting her blade, again she gasped. But as the blades crashed, dust and a huge wave power blasted out. the more he fought the more he seemed to be able to be non traceable. Although the waves of his powers would lash out with each clash, even though it was at smaller levels, it was still too powerful for Kira anymore. Kirya took a step back, she seemed to be put of breath, almost in a deep sweat. He was breathing normal as if he had just gotten up from sitting down.

"He is overpowering her ...he doesn't realize does he?" Laken said, as Noel shook his head.

"That is his lowest, literally..the lowest he can go." Noel said, as they looked at him wide eyed.

"What in the heavens?" Jaxen asked.

"Vezzy, you might want too stop..she can't handle you anymore." Aya said, as he put his weapons away taking a step back.

"Damn brother..that last session gave you a power boost..like a major power boost." Kirya said, he nodded.

Vezux didn't like to brag, as he let down the shield, and the power waves finished out, as everyone's eyes widened st him. He sighed, struggling as he went to walk towards his kids. He then disappeared again..and appeared before them. Anya climbed on his back, as Raven and Noel stood next to him, they smiled, proud that he had won in one go.

"Dad..did you know you were over powering her?" Anyways asked.

"How?...I was at my lowest level..any lover and my powers would hhave to be hidden or something." He said, Aya widened her eyes at the truth he told.

"Jesus brother..what the hell gave you that power boost?" Aya asked.

"I have not a clue..I will have to figure it out later." He said, as he then walked off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

She giggled as she finished dressing in the bedroom, while Scarlet and Leia laid kicking their legs in their cribs. Watching them made her smile seeing how simple things made them wiggle around  and coo as  she peeks over the top of them. Tickling their bellies and smiles happily as she went to pile the pillows up behind her back.

Sitting upon the bed she lifted Scarlet and began to feed her gently, biting her lip as scarlet latched on causing her to wince in pain. One thing she didn't like was to the pain of feeding her own milk , as she gently stroked the soft dark hair of her daughter. Singing softly the lullaby that her mother had sung to her to them both.  Leia laid next to her with pillows either side in her pj's as she looked up wide eyes at Savannah, it was like she could understand each word. 

Scarlet slowly drifted off to sleep in her mothers arms as Savannah got up gently and placed  her into the crib beside her bed. Tucking a blanket over her angel and went back to feed Leia. "mommy loves you both my angels, mommy loves you all and i  will protect you always"

"Vezux...I think there is something going on with our queen, because every time we try to talk to her about the up coming war, she starts talking about her babies, or if we tell her about the new schedule, he says or does something that involves her babies...I mean I understand they need to be protected..but its like its nothing in her mind but the babies." Rhage said, as the men started to take his blank.

"Yes..I noticed that myself, its like she has fallen into a dark slumber, and she allowed herself to be brokenbroken..she doesnt have the wewill to fight anymore, nor does she have the will to be in the war with us..since Vader died, its like the Savannah I once knew, is half gone...she doesnt trust me with anything...she won't let me get close to her...she hasn't come out of that room since our meeting...she left me go..but she won't let me fully be with her...until she let's Vader move on..no one can help her...let her be stubborn...she I going to lose her own battle if she isn't careful...she is turning into me honestly...don't bother her anymore...let her be in her own little world..let her figure things out..I'm not going to push her into anything...not an i going keep her held back..when you all move her people to the place I built for them..allow her to go with them..keep her away from this war and the darkness...she is very vulnerable..and once its done..if you want to continue to fight then...send some younger catpathian men and they can do it." He said, trying not to lose his temper.

As he gritted his teeth, he started to vibrate, he suddenly felt Anya and the twins holding onto his, "Dad...its okay..calm down, concentrate." Raven said, as he looked down seeing Anya nodding in agreement.

"Yeah...the new addition is weird...I feel at anytime i could lose myself and the calmness of my temperment...anyway....just let her be in her own world..she will soon figure out that she should be training as a queen...but let her heal first..firstonly she can do it herself." He said, as he sighed, as he continued to walk.

"Uhm..another thing....how are we gonna be able to take our people to the place and protect them, and still trying to fight." Phury asked, as Vezux nodded, feeling about distracted.

"Well, the place we are taking them, is on the same property but its more protected and more hidden..no one can find it because those of carpathian blood, and myandsrlf..and of course my children...but no one can get through the shield, unless they are off carpathian blood, and myself, and of course my children...now anyone one of ill intent will take care of by the shield, now if shield allows those with pure heart who aren't of Carpathian blood or myself or my children, then they should be in there..so you wouldn't have to worry about it." He said, as they nodded.

"What do we tell our queen, when she asks about you?" Rhage asked, Vezux nodded.

"If you wish, tell her whatever you like..if you want tell her the truth..I don't care either way..she will find out either way..even if we don't tell her." He said, as he disappeared, with Anyatwins following him.

Report Post Tip

Savannah growled as she heard the conversation in her mind, reaching over to the phone "V can you come here now and watch the girls, while i deal with something."

Vishnu comes in as she finishes getting dressed, her eyes turning red with anger. Vanishing to the training grounds and appears in front of Rhage thumping him hard in the nose as tears fell down her cheeks "How fucking dare you Rhage, i trusted you and yet you talk behind my my back."

She began to sob uncontrollably "Yes, i have pushed everyone away because i hate loosing people i care about. I lost Vader the father to my newborn girls. He was protecting us all and took the bullet that was meant for me that night" Her body shaking as she turned to face Vez  lowered her head as she breaks down with the grief.

"Why fucking me? why did he die on me, Vez" thumping his chest hard "The babies are only two weeks old and they lost their father. They wont get to know him"

Report Post Tip

He stood in front of everyone as Anya started to growl s little, he sighed "Raven, Noel god with your aunts and uncles to go eat at the picnic area...and take Anya with you, before she loses control." He said, his eyes looking dead at her.

"Savannah, you need to calm down.." He winced at the pain that he allowed to happen to him from her, along time ago.

"My queen, we weren't talking behind your back..no one was..we are worried about you..every time we bring up information..you ignore it..we get it..he died..but its been almost two years..when are you going to move on..the older twins need they mother too..Vezux is here..if war comes and you aren't ready..then what happens? Should we all run and hide because we are tired?...at least Vader can say he died, he didn't have to go through experiments like Vezux and his siblings..how exhausted do you think they are..they lost their entire city and their people..at least you can say the people closest to you never betrayed you...your father never used you against those you love..it never used your loved ones against you....we have blessings because of of Vezux and his siblings..they gave themselves up for us..are you just going to lay down and let them die because you are too tired." Rhage finally said, as he flicked her forehead in return. 

Vezux shaking, as he squeezed his eyes shut, he held his hands in fists, "Yes Savannah..I understand that..but those babies can say they still have their mother..my youngest daughter and son have seen their families murdered in front of them..you babies have never seen violence..Anya watched as I was torn apart..she was also experimented on..for the sake of something she never understood..I'm not going to stand idily by and let innocent by standers get killed because im too tired..you know what..kids stay here..Savannah and I need to talk as of Now!" He roared.

He grabbed her by her waist and disappeared, "Savannah, that wasn't betrayal..if you want betrayal i can give it to you..they are asking me, because youyou..their leader, are not doing your job as their queen..your lover may have died..but let tell you something..it doesn't mean your job is ever done..." He paused as they landed in his secret grounds in the middle of the forest.

"They have a right to know..they have families as well..what i told them is not a lie..what i told them is not betrayal, what I told them for the protection of their people...better yet..your people..just because you have things going wrong with you, doesn't mean you can't do your job..when I was going insane..I still knew of those around me..other than myself and what i felt..I knew I had things to take care of..i can still lose myself at anytime..but i won't allow myself...I would like to sleep myself..I would love to just hide away and be happy..but i can't..why? Because my people were killed...my family members were taken from me by these people..women and children killed for this crap..for What I am..my mother killed..my exlovers killed..but im still standing..so please..don't think you are the only one..your people who are weaker than you want yo stand and fight..he died..because he never listened..he died for you..he died because he and you were yoo stubborn tp trust my sister to help you gain control.." He said, as he backed her up, his anger vibrating through out his body.

Darkness surrounding him, on the btink of cracking, he could feel the acid part of his anger surrounding his words his tongue, he needed to gain control, "Savannah, you say you love me..you say you want me to stay..but you still don't trust me..you never let me in..I told you I don't care about the past..all I wanted is you..but you still are suspicious of me..what have i ever done to betray you for?!? Huh? you even accuse Rhage of betraying you? Your own trusted men..phury wondered the same thing..your own people ask me if you will ever come back to them..I are you going to accuse your own children?" He roared, breathing heavily through his nose.

"Vez..you need to come back to me..breathe man..Vez concentrate." He said quietly as he appeared.

Vezux took a step back away from Savannah as he disappeared, leaving her with Aya who was there with Leviticus. "Sorry about that..our brother still isnt in control of himself..Savannah let me say this hun..i know you miss him..but its apart of all living things...everything and everyone dies..now you can either get stuck in it..or you can move on believe everything will work out..that is your choice..but please don't go accusing your own people who are worried about of betraying you..its how we become weak..its what the enemy wants." He said, as he bowed and left following Vezux.

Aya stayed, watching, incase anyone were to harm her, she never spoke a word, she wasnt liking what just happened just now.

Report Post Tip

Savannah fell to her knees "I don't know what's happening to me, I can't think because a voice in my mind is telling me that you were betraying me...I don't mean to push him away but i am scared that he will die on me like Vader did. " more tears fell  as she gripped her head, hearing the voice again 

"They will die on you Savannah and you know this. I'm the only one that can protect you as you are mine "  She screamed in pain  as she looked up at Aya. Slowly standing on her feet and stumbles slight and vanishes to find Vez, placing a hand upon his shoulder and looks up at him. 

"I mean everything i said to you but i am trying to overcome my grief. I feel so lost right now and i can't get out of this dark place, my hread hurts from the pain. Help me Vez please i beg of you"

Report Post Tip

Vezux froze, feeling a hand on his shoulder, breathing slowly, he sighed, listening to her, he needed heto tread lightly, she was hurting as well. Without thinking he turned and hugged her, letting her cry it out, he saw everyone watching, he held a hand up, seeing them stop. "Savannah, thats Vader's dark side, you need to fight it..if you like I will help you..but you aren't alone." He said, as he rubbed the back of her head.

"Raven go check on the twin girls..I don't know if I trust V last time i saw that name..it almost ended badly..so i want you and Rhage you go.." He said, as he kept her in please becoming her anchor.

"My Lord..is she going to be alright?" Laina asked, he nodded.

"Savannah, if I lose you..you have no idea what I will do..I will provably become the monster everyone fears..and no one will be able to hold me back." He stated softly, as he looked up at the sky as the sun was going down.

Report Post Tip

Savannah felt him hold her tightly as she cried "How did this darkness get into me ? " she spoke softly as she held onto him, slowly lifting her head up and looked into his eyes. "How are we to get this out of me?" 

Turning her head as she sees Rhage and Raven "Rhage i'm sorry" closing her eyes as she felt drained,

" You won't loose me Vez, i'm lost at this moment but i will be fine once i found myself. Don't give up on me"

Report Post Tip

"Just close your eyes..and don't move." He spoke softly into her ears, then he closed his own eyes.

As he closed his eyes, he easing into her mind, as he entered, he thrn saw it, the darkness that Vader had weaved into her, as he sat down in her mind, and closed his eyes. He started to obsorb it all, taking it into himself, more than, powerful enough to do it..as he took it all in, he replaced it with light, giving her empathy, helping her move in. He than felt himself turning that darkness into light as he was leaving her mind.

He then opened his eyes, seeing he was still hugging her, he sighed and let her cry it out, "Savannah, I'm pretty sure no one blames you for your out bursts and your actions." He said, kissing her forehead.

He then picked her up princess style, and disappeared with her, and as he appeared, they were in his office and he set her down on the couch, letting her relax. "In case you are wondering..this place is a place for my personal use..no one comes in here but me..and who ever i allow in here." He said, as he turned to his cook case.

Report Post Tip

She closed her eyes as she felt him in her mind, a shiver ran down through her spine. As light filled her heart , feeling this darkness lift in her mind. Tears fell upon his chest as she cried of grief for Vader "I'm supposed to be strong for my kids, for my people and not show this weakness. My enemies are watching, Alexander is watching as it is his voice i heard and not Vader's in my mind."

Wrapping her arms around his neck as she felt his kiss upon her forehead. As he picked her up and vanishing into the office, looking around the strange room and frowned "where are we i've never seen this room in the manor before " Laying back upon the couch and watched him . 

Report Post Tip

He let her rant as he touched the side of the case, and then pulled a book as it moved, extending the room. He turned to look at her, agreeing with her rants, but he had to let her talk it out, to calm down. As she came around, looking at her surroundings, he looked back at her.

"This is my room since ancient times....this room technically doesn't exist in the house..or anywhere, this room is my personal place, i can go anywhere in it...I have trained in this room lived in this room..strategized in this room..if you notice the power in here is clean and pure." He said as he snapped his fingers letting the lights on.

As the lights came on, showing her the room, it looked to be bigger than the house, he smirked, "no one can disturb us here..only my sister Aya has been in here..you are the first outside of my sister to have enter in here..you can freely speak here." He said, as he put up the shield and the windows opened showing his home in ancient times.

"I come here to put myself back together or to destroy cities..it depends on the situation..and what im doing." He said softly, as he grabbed an old bottle of liquor and popped open the cork and took gulp and then set it down.

She laid back as she saw the room extend, her eyes widened feeling to exhausted to fight any more. Taking a deep breath as she ranted and then suddenly went quiet as if she was thinking of something but couldn't remember what happened. 

"From ancient times...How can a place not exist let a huge manor like this? i don't understand"  she took a deep breath as she took in the pure air around her. Her mind became relaxed "That is why i never knew you were here all the months ago" 

Report Post Tip

Aomame looked at the piece of paper she had been given on her as she left the Bahamas.  Her grandfather had told her of a family reunion while they were away so here she was with a tale to tell.  Aomame didn’t know much about her family, most hailing from Japan but there had been tales of how the odd Romanian relatives would come and mete out punishment if the children misbehaved.

She sat down and introduced herself to the people she didn’t really know.  After a few drinks someone asked if she had some holidays planned.  Oh well, she had just returned from one.

What was supposed to be a pleasant distraction of crime and jail had ended up being a relative disaster of a trip.  Her grandfather had hired a sloop to take them around the Bahamas and eventually the pair of them had sailed into Nassau for a pleasant evening.  They had moored the John B at the marina and the pair roamed around Nassau town having a few drinks and chatting to locals.  Despite being a slip of a girl, Aomame ended up drinking all night and got into a fight.  Her grandfather was quite the accomplished martial artist but even then, as he woke up the next day he proclaimed

Oh my god, I feel so broke up, I want to go home.  Let’s hoist up the sails, call for the Captain ashore.  Just let me go home.

While a little disappointed to cut the trip short Aomame did as she was told and brought everyone aboard; the captain, the first mate, the cook and everyone else.  Something went wrong that night though before they even set off.  The trip to Nassau had been too short apparently and the first mate got drunk.  He broke into the captain’s trunk and a constable came to take him away.  Later that evening, the local Sheriff by the of John Stone came and started bothering everyone. It started to get a little fractious and Aomame had blurted out

Why don’t you leave me alone?  I feel so broke up now, I also want to go home.

Well, the next day, the first mate returned somewhat sheepishly and the trip home restarted.  Before they even managed to really get going, there was a commotion from below deck while Aomame started to get her breakfast.  She had got up earlier than most and made her own, today it was grits.  Well the poor cook caught the fits, threw away all her grits then he took up and ate up all of her corn.

Good god

She exclaimed.

Let me go home, why don’t they let me go home.  This is the worst trip I’ve ever been on.

So the John B’s sails were hoisted, the main sail was set, the captain was still called from ashore and they all went home.
Before she could truly go home to speak to Taradiddle_, Marlowe and AvardT she would visit this reunion.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"This major I made when we were forced to come to this earth...but I had this place come with me..the manor was made around it, its my place I guess..its magical." he said, he wondered if she was freaking out, or trying to wrap it around her brain.

He then walked over to his shelves, and grabbed a different bottle of liquor, and popped the cork, he grabbed her a glass and walked over setting it on the table before. As he set the glass down, he then poured her some and put the cork back in and set it before her.

"Take a deep breath..and let it out slowly...yes this why you couldn't find me..this room has away of growing on you..but I'm sorry if its too much for you to handle...I did say I am a bit out of the ordinary." He stated as he took a swing of how amber liquid and then set it down onn the table.

Report Post Tip

Savannah blinked and shook her head, feeling a little wigged out by all the information thats going around in her mind "This is so much info and so much to take in...it feels like i'm going to explode from the top down " she chuckled as she reached down and grabbed the glass, drinking it down before coughing.

"What the hell is this stuff?" looking up at him as she set down the glass upon the table.

Report Post Tip

He raised a brow seeing her shocked at it all, he sighed, shaking her head, he realized she was still off human decent so she would be a little mind fucked by it all. He snorted to himself, as he leaned back in his seat.

"Savannah, that is mypersonal stache, its whiskey, iceburge, its very expensive, and sweater than most whiskey...but uhm if you like you can just ask small questions, about anything you like and I will answer." He spoke softly.

He then picked up his glass once more, and brought it to his lips, he took another swing, and then set it back down, he sighed, he wondered if he the only one who could take in everything at once. He then thought about it, well she did just almost died, and her daughters father did just die. He sighed again.

He stood up and walked to one of the windows, and wondered if she wanted her memories back, he wondered if she even had a curiousity, only one could hope, he thpught again and snorted thinking probably not.

Report Post Tip

She sat back as she crossed her legs "Tell me why i had you take my memories away?" looking at him as her thoughts ran through her mind. Looking around the strange room as she began to relax and calm down. "Who am i? I just can't remember much of my life after i left my home in the mountains. I know we are soulmates and that we belong to one another"

She said as she leaned forward and drank a little more of the sweet drink, licking her fangs free of the taste as it warmed her body"

Report Post Tip

"I'm guessing Aya told you everything..because you were always in a deep sadness..you said it hurt a lot..and you didn't want to remember..you went through a human trial..but I went with you this time..it wasn't exactly a human trial..it was a just coming to earth on a mission..but it was a trial for you....around this time we were trying to mend things..but over and over you kept suspicious of me..for what reason, i haven't the slightest clue..considering I was with you most of the time..well on this mission we were to save what are now your people from other gods, following Alexander..well a few children died..we were unable to help them..after the trial..you became strange..I told you to go to the purification pools..but you wouldn't trust me..you were convinced I was going to harm you..I even got in to prove to you it wasn't..well put fights got worse..until I had actually left..and I told you i was going to be gone awhile..then Alexander had further his experiments, but i had met someone behind him...you were so convinced that I was apart of it...I gave you proof and my own mother told you..your own men told you..but you were convinced i had them brain washed..I let you be..until one day I was captured..and your most trusted men by I don't know who..made me watch you die..so after you died and stayed among human blood decent..after i made your people of true blooded vampires..and you started to remember and you said the memory hurt too much and you didn't want to remember..so I replaced with what you asked me to." He said, as he brought a bottle to his lips and shook his head.

"You are the reincarnate Salena god of life.myou can breath life into anything or anyone." He said, as he slowly turned to look at her with a sudden seriousness.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL