Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:26:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

She laughed at him speaking about Rhage and Phury "That would sum them up, they get on my nerves too but they are so helpful in protecting the girls and our twins. Being there from the time they were born, just watching them with all the children makes me smile. "

Looking up at him "Thank you, i just need them around me so that i can keep safe from the likes of Levi and his brother Alexander... "Shaking her head "what happened with Levi that has you weirded out"

"When Vishnu is in his own world, where he is working hard on security. He likes things his own way i guess but he is a good man, speak with him about the security and he will be working hard to find out all the information you need  to protect the manor and the people thats in it

Report Post Tip

He snorted listening, "Oh i know..honestly the good memories that you all gave, is what saved me..if it weren't for all the good times I had.mi would have probably given into my own darkness and destruction." He said softly thinking about it slightly. "They are like your family...i think they should be around you more often." He said, as he kissed her temple.

He nodded listening to her give him a thought, and he looked upup at the desk, as,he stood up. "Also I will have an area in here set up..the only time you can leave is when you have Rhage or Phury with you or both, no exceptions..and if they aren't around but you want to go, I will have myself or one of my siblings exscort you..no ifs ands or buts..no exceptions." He said, as he made her look at him.

"Hmm..well..we will just have to find a common ground..but i will say he is young yet..so I will have to rough him up about." He teased as he suddenly thought about something.

"Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary?" He askedas a sudden thought came to him, he needed to get things done quickly.

Report Post Tip

Savannah sighed as she nodded her head "That's fine, as long as i can move around the manor but keep Levi away from me and my kids. I don't want him anywhere near them " Wrapping her arms around his waist as she kissed his chest, turning slightly to see where they could put the desk.

She laughed at the idea of him roughing up Vishnu, seeing he was tall and full of muscle "I would like to see you try and rough him up, you can ask rhage who he got beaten up by him " 

Frowning "What do you mean ?"

Report Post Tip

"Alright." He said, more than willing to agree to her terms, as he stood up.

"Mmm...vishnu's father used to challenge me every day to see if he could beat me..father was just asking interesting." He chuckled, as heard a knock at the door.

"Like for instance...was there more of them? Did anyone get too close to someone you know? Their attitudes, their actions and such..the way they moved you know...before you were bitten." He said, as he sighed.

He Got up and walked over to the door, and opened it, knowing it was Aya and kirya, he allowed thrm to come in, "I'm guessing you have a strategy brother?" Aya said, as they stepped in, kirya giving Savannah her baby girls, smiling.

"They are the sweetest little girls, I can see how they are like gold to you." She said, seeming not get involved with their conversation just yet.

Report Post Tip

Thinking for a moment as she tried to remember "There was only one other i can recall and he is a mystery. Leaving the manor at strange hours, this you would have to ask Rhage and Phury as i asked them to follow him "

Looking up to see her girls and walked over to his sisters, taking them into her arms holding them close to her body. Kissing Leia and then Scarlet upon their soft black hair.  "Thank you so kindly for bringing my girls to me. All my children are my world and as is your brother. They are my angels,

Report Post Tip

"Mmm...that would be weird...i wonder who he was reporting to..I will have to look into this, considering...one of the men on duty, said he kept seeing shadows as odd hours of the night, and parently there should have been no one..because they even checked my schedule thinking it was me..and it wasn't me anywhere near there..apparently i was in our at that time." He said, recalling that directly.

"I'm glad..you are good mother...I'm glad my brother has you." She said sweetly, as she walked over to his shelf and raised a brow, seeing the circle was off.

"One thing is for certain...we will have to take extreme measures when we do this..because anything could happen." Aya said, as she turned to look at the two in a slight conversation.

"Vezux, does she understand every thing now?" Aya asked, as he looked down at his sister.

"Not everything..but she has the gist of it..which is what we want..and then she can learn from there." He said, as she nodded in agreement.

Report Post Tip

"uhmmm i agree. Get Rhage or Phury to tell you what they know of this man" she walked back to the couch and sits back down with her daughters close.... as she stroked the soft  hair of each of them, listening to Vezux.

"Thank you so much, I try my hardest to put them first before myself  i guess and i am so glad that I have your brother in my life once more.."  

Report Post Tip

"Hmm..alright..uhm you two...send for Rhage and phury, along with rest of our kids.." As they started to walk off, he said as an after thought, "Act normal, if anyone asks their mother is in a deep coma and can't be be woken." He said as thru turned and nodded and left.

Then he walked over to his desk and sat down, he was looking through the papers as he had thought of something but it needed to be confirmed. "Interesting enemy...you know that maid looked familiar to me..the one you had me investigate?..but I couldn't place it...and now i can..that woman can lie her way out of anything and make it look real." He said look over at her.

As he pulled out the right stuff for himself to confirm, he gasped, as he started reading..."Savannah, i want you to answer me..no questions asked..I'm serious..where did you meet this maid?" He asked her as he looked up at her.

Report Post Tip

Looking up from the girls as she saw his sisters leave to go fetch her trusted bodyguards Rhage and Phury, "Yeah i remember that, but who is then?"Frowning softly at him as she listened to what he had to say "where was it you seen her before? and what did you learn about the  bitch that betrayed me to that piece of scum?"

Savannah tried to remember "she came to the gates saying that she heard there was a job going in the manor about the time i was pregnant with our twins" 

Report Post Tip

"Interesting..how would she know that unless someone you trusted most, has betrayed you, someone you are closest to..someone you grew up with..I mean we aren't exactly recruiting outsiders either..so she had to have had heard it from someone..did she say or do anything that day, that made you wonder?" He asked.

"This woman, is no mere mortal...if she is involved than we have someone high on the top who wants to spar..i have seen her through out history..I almost didn't notice it..but she does things that a woman did, she supposedly died right before you." He looked over at her seriously. 

"If my hunch is right, we are dealing with someone a lot more powerful than Alexander...if this eoman is involved, and she I who I think she is..then i have already met the boss of their entire operation..how interesting.." He said, as he saw his sisters and the rest of the people come in that he asked for.

"Dad..is mom okay?" Raven asked, as he raised a brow and looked past them as they turned around and gasped.

"What in gods name is going on? Rhage asked, as his poersonal body guard handed him more evidence.

"You will know in about three minutes once I confirm something." He said, looking through everything.

Report Post Tip

She looked at Rhage "do you remember that maid that went missing all them years ago when i was carrying Noel and Raven. That the maid we have in the dungeon came to the gates."

"What does she want with me and you then ? Why disguise herself as a maid? this is really weird. Could she be still in touch with Alexander or working him" So many questions running through her mind as she sighed trying to take all the information into her head.

Turning and seeing Raven "I'm ok my angel "

Report Post Tip

"Yeah..and what's weird even then I thought she looked familiar, Vezux is right, we seen a woman that looked exactly like maid back when we you were the goddess..but she supposedly died before you...only reason I remember that woman is because she always tried to get close to anyone who knew Vezux..including Vezux himself..infact she was always tryingvto cling to him..she even made a rumor that he sexually assaulted her..and had children with her..and such..but it wasnt possible..because if he wasn't getting experimented on, he was with his siblings or us..but she tried to ruin his image back then." He said, as Vezux gasped suddenly remembering that.

"Yeah..remember that time she got into a physical fight with you brother?..she said something about wanting to take everything from you like you did to her...did you ever figure out what you did to her?" Kirya asked, as she turned to look at him.

"I remember...but i don't know what she wants nor do i know the other..considering she was always suspicious rvrn back then..her parents had me punish through a training camp..I remember that..but she wasn't there long..in fact she disappeared a lot.." He said, as he looked at thrm all.

Report Post Tip

Savannah growled as she remembered the memory "Oh that conniving bitch, i remember her  very well now " placing the babies in the cribs that were brought down  as she looked back at them all "Then she needs to die this time once and for all and if you don't i will do it myself "

Shaking her head as she tried to calm herself down as Kassy raises her head and began to prowl back and forth in her mind "What do we do about this woman? I don't want her anywhere near my home any longer. My kids aint safe around her and i mean it vez get rid of her this day "

Report Post Tip

"Yeah..well she won't be near anyone for awhile, except myself and who ever interrogates her." He said, as he looked down and then up at her, he sighed shaking his head.

"Savannah..should I ask why you are so intense?" Vezux asked, as he looked back down looking at something.

"Hey wait..you guy's aren't talking about the maid that was started to come around while Savannah was pregnant with the first set of twins are you?" The personal bodyguard asked.

"Yes..why?" Vezux asked, as she came over and grabbed his hand to make sure.

"That maid touched you..let me see.." She said, not finishing that thought, as he tried to pull his hand away.

"Laina what are you doing?" Vezux asked.

"Dad..remember I grabbed your hand away from her when she touched you..Laina wants to make sure you don't have anything..there is a rrason she is close to you." She said, as Laina nodded her thanks.

He handed her his hand as she checked, as he hissed, she pulled something small off of him and then pulled a small knife, "I will have to cut you and pull out this thing." She said, as he nodded.

She cut into his wrist, as she pulled it apart a little and and dug a little and pulled out a little bug like thing and she dropped it and stomped on it. He thrn pulled away and licked his wound like a cat licking his paws. "Thank you." He said.

Report Post Tip

Aomame wondered if she had said something to offend.  Not many people were talking to her, there were some oddballs here though.  Her grandfather hadn’t told her too much and she wondered whether he’d caught a touch of the fits from the cook and this was nothing to do with her family.

Wandering to a corner of the room, Aomame held her small glass of fruit juice tightly.  A small group were chatting, so Aomame lingered towards the edge of the group.  Everyone seemed to be focused on one quite opinionated woman.

I’m sure all that glitters is gold you know…

Well that was patently false.  She had seen many things that were not gold that glittered.  Then the subject of home renovations came up.  Apparently she had a large house but even then she wanted a new stairway.  She laughed a little describing it as a stairway to heaven.  Then what followed was a theological debate.  Did heaven exist?  What was there?  Mrs Opinion thought there would be stores there and that even if they were closed all she had to say was what she wanted and she’d get what she came for.  Maybe Aomame had picked something up wrong, sometimes words did have two meanings or her thoughts were misgivings.

Oooh, Aomame thought.  It made her wonder

Quite an odd concept though she thought, if you get what you want even if the stores are closed, then what is the need of a store at all?  Her good friend Taradiddle_ would maybe know about these things.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After whispering on the phone to Taradiddle_, Aomame went back to the group.  The people in had started getting in to the swing of buildings and renovations.  One gentleman with a couple of floozies on his arm started regaling people of a trip he had gone on.  

He was heading down the highway to Atlanta when he saw a faded sign.

Love Shack: Fifteen Miles

Well, that took him by surprise.  He was travelling with his two companions; Pixie and Trixie and they were looking for a love getaway.  This sounded perfect.

One floozy piped up

Yeah, we were headed for a love getaway.

Mr Lover Lover continued his bragathon.  He was talking about his very large car, it’s as big as a whale.  A Chrysler that seats twenty people.  Aomame imagined a car that seated twenty people.  That would be a bus.  Mr Lover Lover was maybe a bus driver.

The other floozy started relaying details about the shack.

It was quite cool and funky but with it being a shack it was a little bit dirty.  The front porch and hallway were all very messy, even the mattresses were covered in suspicious stains.

Mr Bus Driver piped up

Well you could see the highway nearby was pretty disgusting too.

They continued to describe their experience; huggin and a kissin, there was dancing and a lovin.  The shack was poorly ventilated though as everyone was wearing next to nothing.  So hot, it was like an oven.

Floozy one piped up

The whole place shimmied and moved around with everyone moving and grooving.

Aomame wasn’t really sure what a shack was.  Sheds she knew but shacks were an alien concept.  She thought they were sheds that hadn’t been looked after, she knew the word ramshackle but there wasn’t a ramshedle.  Maybe shacks had rooms, would that not make it a house…she had started to zone out.

There was banging on the door…

Aomame did not think there was banging on the door.  She wondered whether whatever they were up to was causing banging noises but that was a topic for another day.  She was started to feel a little weird around pimpy Mr Orgy Bus Driver so wandered off for another fruit juice.  This reunion was a joy to attend.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Kassy, is sensing something that ain't right and i agree with her. This needs to be stopped right now, this is why i am intense and tense knowing that she is in my home with the kids around. Working with this Alexander and his brother to get close to me, you know well what that asshole is like. "

Lowering her head as she takes deep breathes to calm herself down "Do forgive me but some memories are slowly returning and its scaring me a little. " Sitting down near the cribs deep in thought as she looked up at Vezux  and his guard, seeing the bug that was pulled out of the arm. the thick scent of the blood filling the air.

Her fangs slid out and her pupils dilated as she turned her head with the need to feed again. Not being in control is now frightening her as she dug her nails into the arm of the couch

Report Post Tip

@Taradiddle received a phonecall and he at first didn't recognize Aomame's voice. His friend was whispering on the phone about solutions for closing and opening of stuff and theology.
Only God.. and/or Eve know what she meant.
Fortunately, before asking Eve, Aomame explained the situations and it didn't take long before he was given directions to Glitter Mansion. Taradiddle_ didn't even have to take a plane, as the Mansion was right in the middle of the Streets.

Upon arriving, he knocked on the door..
There was no answer

He banged on the door.. Yeah, on the door, baby!

He hesitated for a minute, then decided to try the doorknob of Glitter Mansion.
It was glittery.. And.. the place wasn't locked!

Taradiddle_ entered and looked around.. He saw a lot of glitter in the hallway.

Hello?
Aomame?
Who is here..? Why did you call me to get here?

Wishing AvardT could give a summary of what he was about to enter, Taradiddle_ slowly progressed over the sticky floor

Report Post Tip

Aomame saw a couple acting oddly.  She asked a passing fruit juice waiter who they were.

They are the main couple here.  They are a bit…touched is the word we use to describe them.

Aomame walked away to find the ladies room.  Whoever’s house this was, it was very nice.  She didn’t think it was the staircase lady’s.  Walking along a small corridor, she heard a ruckus from another room

Ah!

Push it!

Aomame smiled, ooooh baby baby!  This sounded like a fun place to be.  She lingered outside the room, maybe Mr Orgy Bus Driver should be all up in this business.  Unfortunately it seemed to be something scraping over the floor, she could here two voices, talking about condiments.  She wondered what the hell was going on, why would people be needing salt and pepper?

Some scratchy music started up on the gramophone, a couple of other voices could be heard

This dance isn’t for everyone, only the sexy people.  So all you fly people get over there and dance.  Dance I said!

Aomame heard her name being called so she rushed away from the doorway.  It was good to hear a familiar voice.

Oh Taradiddle_, you should mingle with all these people.  They are fascinating.  Mind the sticky and glittery floor though although you get used to it.

Report Post Tip

Aomame led Taradiddle_ by the arm to demonstrate what she meant.  

Just stand here and listen.

They were standing by a couple.  He had frizzy hair and she looked hot, like she’d been in the love shack oven.  Mr Frizz was acting all gentlemanly.

I’ve been really trying baby.  Trying to hold back this feeling so long.

Hot girl was persistent

You feel like I feel baby.  Come on…oh come on.  Let’s get it on.  Let’s love baby and let’s get it on.

Frizzles took a step back.  He didn’t seem to be quite into what she was suggesting

We’re all sensitive people, we’ve so much to give.

He sighed

Understand me sugar, since we’ve got to be here, let’s live.  I love you.

His date let go of his hand a little

There’s nothing wrong with me baby, loving you.  No no.  And giving yourself to me can never be wrong if the love is true.

She looked around, not really noticing that Aomame and Taradiddle_ were within earshot.

Don’t you know how sweet and wonderful life can be? I’m asking you baby.  Get it on with me.  If you don’t want to; I’m not going to worry, I’m not going to push…

The Frizzmeister stepped back

…I won’t push you baby.  C’mon.  Let’s stop beating about the bush and let’s get it on.

Frizzman sat down.  He didn’t like the pressure.  Aomame whispered to Taradiddle_

Do you think he’s a virgin or maybe he’s not that into her?  By the looks of that hair, she’s two maybe three levels above where he should be aiming.

Taradiddle said that maybe Aomame shouldn’t be so quick to judge.  He was a man of the world and could tell when the dude was playing hard to get.  At that point, the guy stood back up.

I know and you know what I’ve been dreaming of, don’t you baby.  My whole body makes that feeling of love.  I’m happy.

The woman smiled

I ain’t going to worry, I ain’t going to push.  I won’t push you baby.  C’mon darlin’.  Let’s get it on.  Let’s top beating about the bush, let’s get it on.  I’m not threatening you baby, I wanna get it on.

Aomame looked at Taradiddle.

That’s taken a turn.  Talk about an alpha female!  Let’s go somewhere else…

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL