Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 11:53:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

"It wasn't that night, you were born, it was the night of your ball, it wasn't that I didn't do a thing at the time, it was that i couldn't, we were both chained up, to their experiment tables..i was forced to watch...he gave me something to where I couldnt even use my powers nor could I move...the night you were already born..alexander used his closest henchmen to take you away..but I was able to kill them, but what didn't realize was they killed you, until after I killed then I realized..so i had to give you a piece of an essence of my soul...I had no time." He said, he realized her memory was blurring everything together.

"You were older by the time alexander got ahold of us directly..he used you against me..i wish I could make you see. Actually your men phury was able to find us, but I told him to take you away..I don't know if he ever did..because by the time I woke up, i was chained up to a certain of meterial made stone wall, i was weakened ..and i was in the water part of the catacombs of an old cave." He said, as he felt her touchh his chest. 

"Why do you think I allowed that to happen?..are you insane?" He looked down at her, giving a look like he was suddenly upset by that accusation.

Report Post Tip

"He came to the manor a few months ago and the bitch of a maid let him in while i was put on bed rest with the girls... Vader and Gregori were in the office finding out where he could be hiding. He bit me and tried control my mind, by saying i was his" 

She looked over at Rhage "can you put the kids to bed for me " he nodded and went up to the nursery to put the girls to bed... "Why would he do this to me? what does he want? He is one step of us"

Report Post Tip

He sighed as he looked out the window again and he then closed his eyes, shaking his head, "He wants things he can't have..and he knows he can't have it...is what I'm assuming..I just know that I have to figure out all the dark secrets of my family...this clan tried to a consume everything...this clan no longer has any kind of humanity in them...they are something like delatori, but worse..im sure you have studied my notes on everything single ear i have ever been in...that clan and my father betrayed their own people to get where they are...they used their women and children to get their results.." He said as he looked down at her.

"Savannah, they want power..they want absolutely control, they want me..every single type of immortality of what ever species on this eath that i used my blood to make..to protect immortals like myself...if only you knew." He said, as he rubbed his temple.

"What he is saying, is that all immortal species came from our blood line, we gave our blood..well a few of us...gave our blood to those were trusted, to make immortal species..but only with their permission and it never got bad, only one death, because of that claim and his father...there is more to this..although that boom only tells part of it." Aya said, agreeing with her brother.

"You know Savannah there is more to this but you might not like our dark history." He said, as he nodded to pursue to but his baby boy in bed as well.

Report Post Tip

"Yes i have studied the notes and i was sickened to what i read. The way the disrespected the women and the children... As for him the last i heard he was dead after Vader cornered him in the camp not far from the manor.... we need to get the force field up quickly in case.." 

She turned and walked back to the table, lifting the coffee pot and poured another cup, drinking it slowly taking in everything that was told to her. "I don't have the power like you do"

Report Post Tip

"Well we will show you the power of us..cause we made you a promise...if you wish to see it..but the shield is already up, they can't touch this place..but when I said shield i meant around the battle field when Aya and i duel or Kirya and myself, our power is dangerious...but even if it wasn't up, they can't do anything because of the rain." He said, as he looked to Aya.

"Dad...do you mind if I say something?" She said hopping on his back and hanging at his shoulder. 

"What Anya?" He asked, as his persinal body guard handed out the files on the table .

"Well, do you know when we were in the labs, they kept talking about a name..Lotus or lonekoia or something like that" She said as Vezux eyes went wide.

"Lonelekoia..." He said, as he shook his head, "Continue." He said.

"They kept sayinng that they have proof he might not be dead..and that the ancient clan of your blood line is most likely alive." She said, as he blinded.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Yes...want you two to merge..like along time ago, they want to become the power that you you and him can become." She said, as she stared in blank space saying everything by memory

Report Post Tip

Savannah lifted the files and opens the one to read, then closed as if her head was hurting from a headache. "They did do a good job when they let in Alexander... But i remember when you were training and that you tried to get me to train. Sending me away  to another part of the forest away from our kids"

Listening to Anya speak about the labs and shaking her head

Report Post Tip

"Mm...yes..because they trying to use your for fora beacon, to get to our kids..and they wanted use you..and I wouldn't let them." He said, giving her a soft look.

"What is this?" Aya asked, he looked at everyone .

"That is some of the things they did in their experiements, i wont show you everything but, they did the same to their own people...the forced me to try and devour them, so I would give them my immortality, but I couldnt do it...because they way they wanted me to do..is extremely painful..but the way they died wasn't merciful either..I had almost given in a few times..if it weren't for this little girl messing with their stuff and i would have probably been insane along time ago...this child a merical with in itself..although I wish she wasnt a experiment in lab..but I have to say i got lucky with her around...the experiements were one trying to find ways if i can be killed..two to breed being like me..three they wanted to be able to merge with me or takeep my powers st will..but it two of them didn't work..they kept me at the brink of sleeping for ever, but death for you normal immortals..but for us who are experiments we can't die..we only fall into a deep slumber...only to be woken by those like us.." He stated, as he growled remembering something.

"They didn't just bleed them dry, they cut them and like a scientist in the workings they did things that even I don't play with unless I'm in a torture session..

"Now as for the maid..I'm just going to ask her a few questions..and then I'm going to use her safely....it will all depend on her and how I can control our enemy.

Report Post Tip

The color drained from her face as she looked at the file, hearing what these beasts did to those people.  "So they did this to get the immortal gift, for fuck sake that is sick...These people really need to be stopped as  i have to protect all the kids as well as the ones of my warriors families..How are we going to to do this though? I know alot of training, but i need to heal from the birth and i haven't been able to feed properly in a few days"

Report Post Tip

He listened to what she had to say, he honestly agreed with her, they were a bunch of sick minded trash that needed to be taken out. For that he had a plan, "You my love, will have a rotating feeding, because of your injuries, it will be my feeding rotations, basically I will have you with me in the pool every time I go...so anytime you are hungry I eill take you..anytime you are feening...i will take you." He paused and as an after thought knowing she was going to probably fight him on it, "No ifs, ands or buts...I can't afford to lose you..not just because you are a queen but because of you are my only sanity in this world." He stated firmly, as he looked her directly in the eyes with truth.

"Now then..once we get that started...i will start messing with the weather..bringing it to out advantage..just a little..but not enough for them to recognize it..then I will do a training for an hour, on a rotation schedule, for the guards...I will have my sister make sure they know what they are looking for and what to do....then Raven and Noel will come with me for training sessions, along with this little girl here..I need to have her for when you aren't around the babies...like me she is untrqcable by their technology..some how she doesn't even pick up on their machines...to me she feels about same body temperature as myself..but to them she doesn't have body temperate...and she can teleport them just as i can..she can aslo hold adults as well..so I want to train her to be able not only fight but transport people anywhere...ontop of that i will be setting up strategy traps..so if I don't tell you my exact move every time...it means I have a plan and i can't exactly tell you right at that moment..

And or I'm being watched/followed so I can't say anything until at a different time..they have spies here..just as well will have spies there..it all depends on how the woman works well and how I can control our enemy into defeating them." He said, as he Peterson Anyas head.

Report Post Tip

Savannah huffed at the thought of having guards "you know too well i hate being followed around like a vulnerable woman " shaking her head as she dug her nails into the palms of her hands and sighs "But if i must have a guard " she shrugged gently as she looked up at Phury  as to say help. He laughs as she growled at him .

Tilting her head to the side as she listened "So messing with the weather gives us a chance to train in peace and not get attacked from these things . " frowning at the thought and nods her head

Report Post Tip

"That's why I'm giving you Anya and not an actual adult bodyguard..because it looks less suspicious honestly...and phury if you wish to go with her either way..but technically Savannah you are vulnerable." He said raising a brow to her, as she growled, he sighed.

She was stubborn as usual, he was going to have to do something about that, as he looked over at Rhage who seemed to have his hand up, trying to get his Attention. "Yes?." 

"Well, i was wondering if you would be meditating more than usual?..i mean last time you went into seclusion." He said, as Vezux nodded.

"Yeah..but this time I will be doing something completely different..but yes i will be meditating...i have to..to keep my mind clear." He said, as he nodded, knowing what Rhage was getting at.

"Vezzy, we should get started, cause that way we can play okay?" She said, he laughed, shakin . his as he pulled her around and held her.

Report Post Tip

Savannah raised a brow to his thoughts and linked to him "No you cannot control me with that either" she smirked as she turned to see Rhage and sighed "Oh ok as it will give me time to get to know Anya better and yes i will take Phury and Rhage. They i trust most and the kids do"

Rubbing her eyes as she blinked reaching out for the coffee cup and drank the last of the dark liquid, that she became addicted too

Report Post Tip

He laughed at the comment about the thought she sent him, he wasn't going make her do it..but he did want her safe. "Alright, I will let you all know this, when you get time to take rest, take it..i reccomend it, because we will be hard to keep up with us." He said givig them a warning, thrm as an after thought, he said, "Oh..and make sure you pretend like everything is normal..because if you don't then pur plan will be ruined." 

"Alright, then you can have them, but they can't look like bodyguard, so they will need to start acting like family more often than not...so their wives and such will have to be around more than usual." He said, giving them a look and phury shook his head.

"What? I'm not with anyone." He said, and Vezux nodded understanding.

"Then if you like you can take care of my son when I don't have time to do it..it will make you blend in more." He said, as he looked over st his persinal bodyguard, he shook his head still jet.

"NO Laina, you will have to blend in as well, so bring your guy friend around..yes I know all about him..you have been guarding me since you were a kid..you think I wouldn't notice a certain friend that comes around?..yes I have checked his background..everything he told you, checks out...He's safe..you are like my sister...I promised your parents before they died I would take care of you." He said, as he looked at him kind of like how could you.

"Damn it vezux leveticus..gracel...you asshole...you didn't hurt him did you?" She grounded her teeth st him, he laughed with Aya.

"Awe come on girl, you are like our family..you think he hasn't done it to us his younger sisters?" She giggled as laina sighed and waved her hand at him.

"Fine..but me and you get a match..but take it easy on me." She said, he nodded.

"Well, if there is nothing else than we should get started." He said, as he then finished his fifth glass of red liquid 

Report Post Tip

She got up out of her chair and walked over to the door "Well in that case i'm heading to my room and get some sleep seeing the girls aint into a pattern yet. " thumbing a locket around her neck , disappearing up the stairs to the bed room shaking her head as she giggles under her breath... What hell had she gotton herself into as she disappeared into her bedroom and closed the door.

Report Post Tip

He sighed as he watched her get up and leave to take care of the girls, he decided to let her be for a little bit and go to do the things he needed to do. He then disappeared leaving a ghostly like laughter and he disappeared.

As he appeared, he was in his meditation area next to his room, he put up a shield as he went to sit down on the platform in the circle to meditate. As he sat down, he closed his eyes, putting his hands together, and began to center himself. His power moving around him, his daughter sitting in his lap doing the same.

As they meditated, they started to float in the air, as his wings began to a po ear than disappear. He could feel his daughter just as she could feel him, giving her and understanding of everything, and how to control it. He could feel her horns disappear, but something wasn't tight about them. Raven realized she could see them but she couldn't feel them.

Noel..do you think something is off?" She asked her twin

"Yeah...a little..is it weird that if we weren't able to see them then we would never know if they were here or not?" He asked Raven

They both looled at  each other in worry, as Vezux opened his eyes, and suddenly he looked at them, and he looked like another devil, but a god as well. It was like Vezux was trustworthy but he was different.

Raven gasped, as his powers began to move around, as he allowed the twins to feel them, it was almost too heavy for them, they couldn't move.

Report Post Tip

Savannah sat up her room as she took out the girls and laid them next to her upon the bed. Tears fell upon her pillow as she looked down at them, whispering softly "Your father will always look down upon you may angels, he would be so proud of his girls. Protected you both and your momma from the nasty men and no matter what he loved you both so very much" 

She broke down into tears as she held them close and kissed their heads. Watching them sleep in her arms, wondering what the future held for them both. Feeling the older twins working with their father, confused of what was going on around her. Wishing that Alexander would just leave her in peace so she could get raise her children and not have to fight stupid and forsaken wars.

Report Post Tip

"Whoa...he can make us feel him at will? Noel, dad is awesome!" Raven said, as Noel quietly agreed.

"Raven, Noel, if you are going to watch them come inside..and put your shields up...but do it quietly." He said softly, as Any hopped off, finishing .

Then as Vezux closed his eyes again, as black smoke like powers swirled around him, his own shield went up giving twins time to come in and sit down, and put up their shields. He felt his anger, as he took a deep breath, and let it out. He saw so much of the painful past, he needed to take revenge, to end them as soon as possible, his hair moving in the slight breezes that his powers made.

He could hear Savannah, breaking through his cognition, "Savannah..you right? I know you are tired, you don't have to fight with me..you can stay in a safe place." He said into her mind.

As hw opened his eyes, he Raven pretty close to him, as he raised a brow, they all laughed, as she quickly moved back, he had to laugh, "Raven, just what are you trying to do girly?" He said, as his shield disappeared, and it was as if no one could feel him again.

Report Post Tip

She laid back as she could hear Vez within her mind and replied "I'm just scared of all this, i can't fight anymore against them whoever they are. I'm tired and all i want is peace and quiet to bring up my kids . To relax and let my people enjoy life without looking over their shoulders too. They need time off to be with their wives and children, as they are the new generation of  my people."

Slowly she closed her eyes and fell into a deep sleep, with her girls next to her under the covers

Report Post Tip

He agreeing with her, he wanted the same thing, but he couldn't, he had no choice but to fight in this war. He sighed, and thought he would let her relax this time, letting her be with her be would keep her safe, and keep the babies put of the. As he thought deeper about it, it would give him a chance to bond with the kids, and train them as well.

"Well, guys its just us three for awhile..mommy needs some time to rest, while she is doing that, why don't we go and have some fun hmm?" He said, with a smile as they cheered.

"Is our mother going to be alright?" Noel asked, as Vezux nodded.

"Yes..she will be fine, she just needs rest and a vacation...that's all, so let your mother rest for now...and everyonce in awhile we can look in on her." Vezux said, as they all agreed.

"So then where should we start?" Revenge said, as Vezux stood up.

"We need to get you guys on some kind of training sessions..depending on how advanced you all are..then I can start you where you left off." He said, as he looked down at Anya who gave him a piggy nose he snorted.

Report Post Tip

She wake after a few hours and calls down to the kitchen, asking them to bring her a meal up along with a huge sliced of chocolate cake and whipped cream. Savannah was hungry than normal as she looked down at her beautiful girls, lifting them into her arms and walks in the bathroom for a long soak in the bath of bubbles. 

"Come my angels bath time with mommy then dressed and food before a little playtime with teddy that your daddy got you" she smiled as she held them close. Shutting the door to the bathroom, she went to the changing unit and lays her daughters down. Slowly undressing the one then the other, undressing herself as she lifts the babies up and heads to the bath stepping inside. Sitting down under the warm water, washing them both with a soft sponge" 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL