Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:01:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

"Rhages wife was taken...according to the message, they want a trade.. Me for the wife." He said, as he let her listen for a second, "he won't do the trade..but he wants her back of course..I told him to bring the kids here." He said, as he looked at Rhage.

"I think we need to figure out something like you said, we can't go in there guns blazing without our proper information." He said, and Vezux nodded.

"Also i had Anya let you know that we will be starting our training schedules tomorrow..so be aware." He said back into her mind as he had his glasses refilled.

Report Post Tip

"You what they got his wife, oh god....Too right your not going anywhere" biting her lip deep in thought "Too right the kids are safe within the manor"

Shaking her head as she sat up and looked around  "We will get her back Rhage i promise you this and make that bastard pay for his crimes " nodding trying to keep her cool and not get angry at this information....thinking to herself "How dare they capture one of her people this was not cool" Kass agreed as she growled softly within her mind.....

Report Post Tip

"Hmm..I will come up with a plan to take care of it..without a care in the world...this part of taking them down..if we run from them..he knows he poses a threat to you..enough running." He said, as he stood up and Rhage followed.

"You know Rhage, I can't let your wife die..but I'm not giving them what they want..so I will go confront Alexander and let him know we have his garbage." He said, as he walked to the front door, as Anya hopped on going with him.

As they walked out the door, he could feel their presence, as he looked around,he disappeared, faster than their eyes, as he was now appearing in the sky. He let himself get seen as he heard the enemy gasp. He then ran, faster than the speed of lightening, as he appeared before their gate. 

As he appeared, he hopped up, as the sirens hadnt gone off yet, he laughed, as he hopped down, the men gasp, as he swiped his hand making them fall, they gave a oof.

Report Post Tip

Waking up from a light sleep, Savannah felt a pain behind her eyes as if it were a start of a headache. Looking down at the girls and seeing them sleeping peacefully, she made her way to the bathroom to wash her face. 

"Vez, are you connected to me still as i am getting a huge surge of power in my mind right now." Stumbling back into the office and sits down shaking the awful feeling the Alexander was in her mind along with her love....Kass growled "Savannah you need to block the sheilds up right this instant " Slamming up the mind block as Alexander growls in anger.

Report Post Tip

"Savannah..kass you two need to relax..I got this..just breathe..think of your favorite place in the world and center yourself..if you panic then he will have won..he wants chaos..he wants to know the fear in your eyes...just breathe..or I will have my two sisters do it for you." He ordered back into her mind.

"Vezux..finally!!" He growled, as Vezux started to instantly kill his men one by one, as the sirens and the alarms when off. 

"Tell me something..did you notice anything missing at all?" He said into Alexanders mind, taking control of the power surgery and using it against him.

"What are you saying now?" He said, as Vezux looked up st him with gold and black eyes turning to purple.

"I'm saying..you should check your staff..and see who is missing lover boy." He said, as he broke through the line of men and entered the building.

As he entered, yells and screams of men could be heard as he broke through with a blast, "holy shit..he is more dangerous than ever before..are you sure he was ever weak?" One man said, as he entered .

Suddenly as he waved his hand a ball of energy appeared blasting them, obliterating them, as he disappeared, he could hear the coms and the radio of the men screaming. 

"Sir..he is coming..there is no stopping him..sir..what do we do." One screamed.

Vezux walked into a room just as one said fight, we can't let him leave, then suddenly he grabbed a com, and pushed the button, "Run..Run..Run little piggies..the big bad wolf has come to blow your house down." He laughed, as he put down the com and heard them scream.

He appeared and disappeared,killing off his enemy without a second thought, he felt for Rhages wife, he could hear her, along with the screams of the men he blasted back. Seeing her on the table, he instantly ripped the scientists hearts out, as he then broke the holds on her, "Vezux..hpw did you find me?" She barely asked.

"Sh..don't speak..save your energy..i will heal you once we get out of her..just concentrate on staying alive." He said, as he wrapped her arms around his neck, putting her on his back.

"Okay....I'm glad your back.." She said cheerfully as much as she could.

"Listen girly, i might have to beat up some people or do some bloody damage..anything you can't handle..you just hide your face in my hair understood?" He said, as she nodded.

Then he disappeared just as they entered, they gasped, he laughed, then was he made his back, appearing everyone in awhile he could hear Alexander making them catch him.

"Damn you Vezux!!..I will get you for this!" He yelled as vzux looked up and laughed, and then blasted awave of black energy at them making the men fall as he finally out of there and jumped the wall.

As he looked back, he could see over half of his men down, a lot of them dead or heavily wounded, he laughed as he jumped down and disappeared, and appeared before the front door of his house. He then raised a hand and opened the door, and stepped in. As he stepped in he raised a hand and made the door close behind him.

"Rhage..go get Savannah!..and bring your kids here..i will go heal her now!" He said, as he appeared in the healing room. 

He pulled the woman around his back and into his arms as he laid her down. 

The bottom of his coat suddenly moved up and down like there was wind there, his hair suddenly lifted, as a light surrounded him, "light or all, the purest of all good, awaken and heal this woman, a mother to two children, you are the light of all hearts, that is good, shine the brightest so that she can be purified, give her life as it was taken from her." He chanted as a room became bright, he was the light.

Allowing everyone to see his powers of intense healing, "You really are him..Rhage..its him..our Savior..you must..you must never let him disappear...for he is the one I have told you of that will end this war.." She said in a whisper as she stared at him.

Report Post Tip

Taking a deep breath and gently  as kass relaxes in her mind, finding the happy place that centred her "Oh ok mr bossy pants"   feeling her slip deeper into sleep once more, she was relaxed and blocks Alexander from her mind.

Before waking to Rhage in the room with his kids,  she gets up and runs her fingers through her hair. Following Him down to the healing room as she asked phury to watch the girls "Stay here and watch them for me please Phury, make sure nobody comes for them "

Report Post Tip

Vezux giving life and light, as he continued to heal her from the damage that was being done to her, looked at her with gold and black eyes, giving her warmth, listening to her talk, he then could her starting to heal giving her life.

"How do you know its him..the one our people change to?" Rhage asked.

"Because love..look at him..he the brightest light..look at him..no matter how much darkness is wrapped around him or seeking into him..light still overcomes the darkness..it outshines us all." She said, as he closed his eyes and the wind moved a little as the healing became faster.

"Hmm..that is just a legend..that man died a long time ago.what makes you think he came back from the eternal slumber?" Rhage asked.

As they talked continued to hear, as lightening outside hit the grounds, making the shield of the home more powerful than ever. He concentrated on both things keeping everything as he was healing. 

"Holy shit..what is this?" Gregori asked, as Vezux opened his eyes and still continued to heal.

"This Vezux, he has advanced past our expectations..even the expectations of his parents.." Rhage said, as the light turned a bright purple with gold, as he continued to heal her.

Report Post Tip

Savannah walked to the woman's side and places a hand upon her shoulder, as soft warmth flows gently into her own mind "Rhage it is true, my king is who she says he is" 

Feeling the power of the healing from her love as she listened to the chant. Her hair flew around her face causing her to chuckles softly as she looked over at him.

"Rhage, i'm still working out my own mind also but he is powerful as is I. But i am still trying to recall everything that i am from over the centuries past"

Report Post Tip

"Rhage...remember the same light that healed Savannah when she was a born?..do you not tbink it looks the same?" He said softly, as he looked over at him seeing his eyes widened.

"No way..he died all those years ago..hehe disappeared without a trace..that's impossible." He gasped.

"I can't die..but sometimes i have to go into hiding or seclusion to heal myself..i never left you all..i am always around." He said, as he looked down seeing Rhages wife was full of life.

"Thank you...i feel much better..although i feel warm and at peace again...I feel safe." She said, as he nodded and allowed the light to dim down, and he kept it around for a bit longer, checking over Rhage, and healed him as well.

"Well Savannah..your dreams come true...your dream of him being alive is real finally brought to reality." Rhage said as Vezux finished, and going back to normal.

"Well..I'm glad I was able to help..but she does need to rest some as well..and make sure she gets blood intake as well as food..she I a hybrid after all..if she so wishes I can turn her fully into a vampire..never to age again and still be in the sunlight." He said, offering her a gift of a life time.

She looked back at Rhage, as they looked to Savannah for advice, they seemed to want to do it but they were hesitant.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Savannah leaned down and whispered into the womans ear "You won't ever die, you wont get ill from sickness and the sex is mind blowing" she chuckled as she looked up at rhage and grinned wickedly " It is fine, you have my blessing as i want that moody fucker to be happy and i see it in his eyes everytime he comes to watch the girls when i have a nap... My heart melts when i see him with the kids, even yours..." As a tear rolled down her cheek, but not of sadness, but of pride in her strongest bodyguard.

"Yes my king has returned to me as it was written from the day we first met " she laughs as she wipes her eyes and stood tall smiling as she looked over at Vezux. Linking to him "I love you so much my king"

Report Post Tip

"Alright..I will accept your offer." She said, and he looked to Rhage nodding.

He then bit deep into his skin, making the hold deep enough, as he grabbed her arm and bit down he then grabbed a vile and out the blood in a vile and then shook it up and then he checked it and saw her didnt need to bite her and then he walked over and grabbed a glass and let her blood with his drainca little into glass, he thrn licked the wounda and burned the vile in his hand. Then when it was burned her gave her the glass after he stirred it in. 

"No drink up, its painless..I promise You will feel a bit weird for a little bit..but you don't have to go through the pain of what a person turning into a vampire has to go through..and they aren not able to withstand the natural sunlight." He said as she took the glass and drank it down.

"Only problem is....that trick can only be done by myself or Savannah, or Aya..or a couple of others....but only Aya and myself know how to actually do it without it hurting others or without giving them something else...and Savannah won't do it because it doesn't make her feel comfortable..but if that has changed since well she was selena than I apologize for speaking for you." He said as she finished thr blood the glass.

He then pouter alcohol into the glass and then cleaned it with a rag getting rid of their DNA. "Whoa..how did you know what do to clean that out?" Noel asked.

"I'm kind of a partial doctor..I have to kknow things like that on the spot..especially since it could be used against us..considering the experiments i went throught." He said as he sat the glass down. "Now laid down..and just relax..im here right here....just sleep..your body will take up s huge chunk of your energy so you will need to sleep to gain it back." He said giving her a soft smile.

Report Post Tip

Savannah stroked Rhage's wife's hair soothingly, letting her sleep sending her own calmness to her "Just relax hun, I will help ease the pain as much as i can. Think of the life with seeing your kids grow up and if an when they are older enough. They will also have the choice to join the ranks of the warriors like Rhage and the others..." 

Chuckling at her son "It's magic Noel, even i can " closing her eyes and changes her clothes to something more relaxing. Giving him a wink when she opened her eyes. "This you will learn when your more stronger too, there is so much to learn and so little time with these threats that keep showing up."

Report Post Tip

"Yes..I agree...i wish I had more time with them, but as of right now we don't..so annoying how enemies don't seem to sleep..oh well..we do..we just get smart about it." He said, as he stood near the desk and moved everything around.

"She won't get pain, but she will get a little disorientated, like she is drunk, until she gets her blood intake that she needs to finish the transformation..its how I was able to put immortality into your people safely, without any evidence, and no one noticed until wars happened..its how your people survived..but I only gave it to those worthy of it, and those who could handle it..because if given to the person while they are in their elderly age, it can be quite painful, I would have to do another method, and they would be taken bacl to a younger age." He stated truthfully, as he then walked over, or tried to and he appeared next to Rhage and bit his wrist and put it over lips.

"You are her made, so she should be drinking your blood, that is of the highest respect anyone can get to give to their mate..you two will have an even closer connection." He said, as he nodded to them both.

Report Post Tip

"This is why the change is done while they are young and strong. With me it was on my twenty-first birthday a big day for a Carpathian woman, but my day was interrupted by so much even then." She sighed as she remembered the dress she was when she first met Vezux, blushing slightly. "I would go back even now to relive the night under the stars dancing in his arms "

Looking up at him, smiling softly  "The little things you remember, and things you don't"  turning to Noel and Raven "Like your births, holding you in my arms after hours of being in labour. same as your sisters i will never forget that" as a tear rolled down her cheek of pride for her children.

Report Post Tip

Vezux listened to her, she looked like a mother, a lover, a queen for him, a leader, a goddess that he had met all those years ago, he smiled, as his hair moved around a bit from his own powers, not realizing he looked more and more like their original god of all. He seemed like he was glowing of all the colors, as he watched the scene that she was giving.

For some reason she always seem to bring him back from his darken days, and for that he was greatful, "Mhm..but I also remember I met you in the street markets, the sun was bright in the sky, and your clothes and jeweleries, i remember everything..I am glad i have all those memories to get me through the hard times..you know good memories is what saves your life always." He said, softly as his youngest hopped on his back as usual.

"Hey Vezzy, you are my favorite person in the whole world." She said, as she wrapped her arms around his neck from behind since she was on his back.

Report Post Tip

There was something about him that made her heart melt into a puddle, and to this day she still couldn't think why he chose her that night... Her hair blew gently around her as she turned to go towards the babies to check upon them. Seeing that they still slept soundly as her body cried out to sleep. Her mind felt as if it was filling of all the happy things  "yes i remember that day very well, you had your eyes watching me as always. Making my heart skip when you came close and whispered all the things you were going to do to me that evening "

Her face grew red as she turned her back upon him, looking back as she smiled seeing his daughter upon his back "I mean what i say i will bring them both up as my own. They need a mother figure around to watch them grow up and fill them with love"

Report Post Tip

"I made good on my promise did i not?" He said raising a brow at her, seeing her blush, he wanted to laugh.

Just like back then, she melted his heart, melting the ice that he had put there from his past, but someone she brought him to the point of forgiving the past and moving on into happiness. She gave him hope when he thought there were non, light when he was stuck in the dark, love when all he was filled with was hatred, happiness during times of sadness, and anything else that seemed to keep him going.

"I'm glad i was able to give you those good memories, and bring happiness to you..but i also agree with you..so here in a few days we will have a ceromony for that..Anya seems to like you, and she is starting to trust you..i want to make sure she doesn't have any pain of any sorts, cause if her past starts to haunt her I will burn those that brought her pain just as I will for the rest of our kids." He stated seriously.

Report Post Tip

She looked at him "A ceremony what kind of one. Yes you gave me the will to live after all i that i have lost. I was insane with darkness, you brought me from that hell in my mind. The place i couldn't get from and gave me this chance to live once more, for the sake of my children and for you. " tears filled her eyes as she spoke from the heart.

Wiping back the tears as she sniffles "She is a wonderful kid and all i want is for her to be happy as if it wasn't for her. I wouldnt have you back here in ours lives again"

Report Post Tip

He looked down at her a soft look of love as he wiped her tears giving her a soft smile, "Well, i want to make it official, and it will be simple but, it will just be a family fire of stories of hidtory and legend and of good times, and then you two make your promises and it will be that." He said gently rubbing his thumb along her cheek.

"I know what she means when she says you basically bringing her back to life, filled with love and laughter and happiness." Rhage watched them as Vezux looked over at him and nodded with total understanding and effection for his queen.

Report Post Tip

Looking up into his eyes as she tilted her head slightly  "Are you asking me to marry you again My king?" smiling as she leaned into his chest.  Frowning as he explained it all to her, "Yes that it what i mean...I know we had our arguments and always came back no matter where ever we are and what ever life "

She blushed softly as she looked over at Rhage "You mister go to your wife and tell her you love her so much but please shut your bloody bedroom door this time so i don't see your naked ass in the air."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL