Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:35:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

"That's why she looked familiar...interesting that a little girl caught on and called my personal bodyguard..or myself two little kids would have been forever stuck in hell." He spat.

"What guard are you looking for and i will know...even if she is dead..I can get information from her." He said, speaking coldly with smirk on his face.

A smirk with out humor appeared on his face, Raven gasped, Vezux could feel his claws appearing, he seemed to be getting ready, for a kill as he waited for them to answer. He hissed, and looked back at his little girl and nodded.

She then turned and hid her face in his robes so as not to see anything more to lose her mind as well.

Report Post Tip

The maid shook with fear as she began to beg for her life, "Please don't kill me, i was just doing this to protect my family. Alexander came to my home in the dead of night about six months ago looking for someone to get close to the queen. "

Savannah looked into her mind and nods to Vez "She is telling the truth, he is controlling her through a mind link from a bite" showing Vez the bite that was fresh upon the maids throat. " Turning her head back to the maid 

"But you betrayed my trust, i gave you a home a good pay packet and food for your family and yet you do this to me. I was nearly killed because of this bastard who had been stalking me for centuries. I will protect your family and get them to safety understand me, but i am disappointed that you couldn't come to me and say of your problems"

With that she threw her to him and turned away shaking her head with disappointment.

"try and find out more "

Report Post Tip

"With pleasure." He said, as the female was pushed into his direction, he then hit her into shoulder and neck just right to make her pass out.

"Take her to the questioning room, tie her up and you stay with her, no one other than myself if allowed." He ordered, as his persianl body guard nodded. 

He looked down and anya was shaking again, he could mentally hear her screaming, he looked down, and picked her up, and saw her. He looked at her in the eyes, as her features of her face went back to normal.

"Raven, do me a favor, and get her brother...I'm gonna need a little help with this one...like me, she is well, mentally messed up..if its alright with you all i would like to give her a small family memory.." He asked, as he held the clinging little girl to his chest.

"Savannah, I won't let them get ahold of anyone of your people or your babies, or you...I won't let you go through that..we need to have a long talk after we all eat something...i would also like to bring your carpathian men as well...they need to hear this." He said, as he rocked her slowly, trying to figure out what he would want done for him.

As he moved the girls hair out of her face, he felt horns, he blinked, he suddenly had a joke for her, "Hey anya...look at me...remember what I used to call you when we were held captive...the first time i met you?" He asked her softly..

"Yeah.." She said as he peeked up at him..

"What was that?" He asked her back, as she looked back at Raven and Savannah.

"Sneaky..little brat..cheaky demon." She repeated, her eyes got big looking back him.

"You wanna know why I called you that?" He asked.

"Yeah..you big meanie." She said, as her demon and vampire fang peeled out.

"Well..because everytime you hid..you always seemed to know how to give the evil men a swift kick in the old jewels...and still get one on them..giving tthem a run for their money.He said, as she giggled.

"Don't you mean nuts?" He said as he blinking, covering her mouth.

"Oi..don't actually say it..that's too much jack hammer talk for you..who taught you that." He said, as Raven started to laugh as they continued.

"Vezzy...I maybe 3..but I'm pretty nuts isnt as bad back then..but why can't I say that." She said sounding like a little girl raging 

"Well for one..that isn't princess like..and two that's too volgar..don't be like auntie Kirya and Aya with their goal language." He said, as she giggled again hearinf ravrn giggling, he looked at Savannah.

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked at the two and tried not to laugh at the girl. Blinking to see the horns upon her head and raised an eyebrow, knowing to well that Raven and Noel didn't have them. She sighed softly seeing the family grow by another two.

"We really need to talk this out because i can't work out the demon side of this " she said mentally to his mind as she heard the screams of the maid in her head. 

"I will get onto it as soon as i head up to the office, and send for them all" shaking her head knowing Rhage was protecting the newborns as he did with Raven and Noel. "I also want to talk to you about Anya and the boy, bringing them within the family so that they can know there older brother and sister."

Report Post Tip

"Alright...you know the twins do have things like this but they can put it away..she can't..it was forced out.maybe hasn't learned to out it away." He said back into her mind taking away her worries, "I will train her to his his..Aya and I  had this problem..when we were little..which is why i was surprised that the twins didn't have this problem..Which probably a good thing they didn't." He said, giving her a smile.

He sighed hearing the screams as well, he nodded to her understanding her wanting you understand what she was in for, he was more than willing to assauge her worries. He snorted looked down at his little girl, shaking his seeing she was less traumatized. "Vezzy..don't tease me..chu big bulleh.."she giggled, as she grabbed his nose and and squeezed, he spoke through his nose. "Hoonnk." He said as she giggled.

"Dad..since when do you have a horn for a nose." Raven teased, giggling making the little girl laugh harder.

He listened to Savannah and what she said about Anya, he was glad she would accept these, he felt blessed, it made him happier, if that was even possible, "Alright..deal...anything you like love." He said, as he poked Anya's nose.

Report Post Tip

"Little one, your papa is a bully to me, always telling me to train hard " she laughed as she held out her arms to the girl, whispering in her ear "tell you what how about we go get some pretty clothes for you and your brother. I have to get a few new things for the Leia and Scarlet"

Turning back to him and nods her head "your right and i do think thats why i had so much pain when carrying them... I'm glad the girls don't have this problem being part human"

Report Post Tip

He snorted, and as Anya looked at her, she nodded and hopped into Savannahs arms, "Yay!!! I don't have to wear this anymore." She said, as she pulled at what looked to be a something rough and crappy. 

Vezux Nodded, as he agreed with her, he had assumed as much himself. "Okay, Savannah is going to get you dressed and settled, and then....ahem...and then you will join me in our more private family room." He said, smiling kissing their forehead.

He then nodded, and grabbed Reven and disappeared, "Dad..what's wrong?" She said, as he appeared in his office.

"Raven...I'm gonna train you and your brother harder, and I'm also going to turn you two into surgents and doctors,...I am one myself, but we will need more trustworthy people besides myself..and i don't want it to die off with me in case something happens to me." He said, as he rubbed his temple, everything was new, he had to keep calm.

"Dad..I don't think." She started to say, but he held up his hand.

"Raven..please don't argue me on this..you will thank me later..you can't take objects out of a being, by healing them...."He said, as she nodded in agreement.

"My lord, when ever you would like us to..we will take all the information to the private family room." She said, as he nodded.

"Do it now....and find my siblings, get started on it as soon as possible." He said, as she nodded, going to get everything that he wanted her to get.

"Dad..what the hell..I thought you were going to explain everything." She whispered.

"I am..but I need to get everything in order, and I need to get my other siblings that had been involved." He said, as he sighed and she looked to have the look of oh. "Just like your mother impatient...Raven..calm down..I'm not going anywhere unless I have to..and if i have you you guys are com u ng with me...like when you were little?." He said, as he shook his head and went to the kitchen.

He disappeared just as Noel popped in, he grunted in frustration, Vezux, gave a ghost laughter, "In the kitchen.." He said, just as he appeared in the kitchen.

Then he put on the aprin, as he got started, he whipped up some eggs and got into the cake flour,making waffle mix, then he started up the stove, and started cooking. As he began to cook, he then got started on some morning pastries, along with fruits and such. As he was a little deep into cooking, the twins entered the kitchen." 

Report Post Tip

Savannah walked to the nursery where the girls laid sleeping in  Rhage's arms, she shook her head but smiled brightly. She held Anya close as she brushed the hair from her eyes,  kicking him in the leg as his eyes opened. "Come grab the babies and the bag, we are going shopping big time for the kids all of them.. 

He smiled and slowly rose from his chair with the girls in his arms, taking them to the changing mat and gently wrapped them up in their blankets. Grabbing the bag and walking down the hall to the door, Savannah followed along with Phury.

"Well lets go and spend some money to get some pretty things to show to your father" smiling as she kissed the girls head softly

Report Post Tip

"Yay!!! " She giggled, as she followed the woman, feeling confused but she knew vezzy trusted her, so she would try as well.

Meanwhile in the Kitchen, his bodyguard telling him that Savannah and the little ones going out for Any, he nodded, giving a smile. "Yeah, I know she is is safe, Rhage is with them, and phury as the baby boy." He said,just as phury came into the kitchen with his son.

"Dad..do you want some help?" The twins asked, as he nodded.

"Yes..i wang you to put the pastries in the oven along with the bread..everything is already set...I just need you to put it in.." He said, looking up as she put grabbed the stuff and opened the oven and set on the grates.

"Vezux..since when did you become a house wife?" phury teased as he looked up and snorted.

"When you became my baby sitter." He teased back as they both laughed.

Then as he finished with the last of the waffles, he put them on a tray and put something on thrm so thry could keep their heat.

He then got on the whip cream, whipping up heavy cream with sugar a little bit of milk and cream cheese, he then put coco powder in storing it softly in making it chocolaty.

He then got started on the meat, as Raven helped him with cutting up the fruit, he smiled, as he fried up bacon and sausages and what ever else they wanted to eat.

"Send a message to Rhage, and Savannah, and let them know that breakfast slash lunch or supper is almost done." He said, as his personal bodyguard.

Report Post Tip

After they returned back to the manor, Savannah helped Anya, bathe and put on her new clothes. Brushing her hair so that the little horns were covered and smiled as she showed her to the mirror. "See how pretty you are in your new dress and shoes"  Giving her a hug  then  walks over to the twins and gets them ready for breakfast. Feeling how full she was  and needed to feed her babies.

"Come let's go down and get some breakfast" As Rhage grins wickedly and carries Leia down in his arms as Savannah carried Scarlet, Holding the hand of Anya"

Report Post Tip

"Wow...so pretty." She said, as she jumped uo and down, she giggled.

As she watched them do they thing, she looked out the window, seeing it was starting to rain, thinking it was the perfect cover, she looked at them and saw that her hand was grabbed. She then followed them down stairs. "Yay!!!food!!" She made a child like growl giggling.

As the last of the food was finished, he had it all on the trays, and walked into the dining room and started to set the tables, and everything. He could hear them coming down as he went back into the kitchen and took off the aprin. As he took off the aprin the last of the fruits and stuff was set on the table. He then grabbed his son from phury and looked at him. "You saw nothing." He said looking at him.

"See what?" He nodded back, as Vezux disappeared, as he disappeared, he apparently before the stairs.

As he appeared his personal bodyguard handed him a half and half, milk and blood, "My lord...it is made just as you have asked me to..and it is the exact temperature..no worries big man." She said, as he nodded, she had been with their family for years, she was like his little sister, he pasted her head. 

"Dork...I know..I trust you..by the way...we will need you in the meeting as well." He said taking the bottle, and nodded, as she went to take her spot in the dining room.

Report Post Tip

Walking down the stairs, smiling happily at Anya as she giggled in her new dress. Savannah chuckled as she headed into the dinning room for breakfast and sat down. Grabbing the blanket she covered herself and began to feed Scarlet as Rhage held Leia in his arms. While he ate his meal.

Picking up the fork and started to eat as she was famished waiting for the rest to arrive to the room

Report Post Tip

As her carpathian men came in, giving him surprised looks, as if they weren't expecting this, his siblings came in cracking jokes at each other, the nodded to him. "Aya, what are you laughing about?" He asked, as she looked at him.

"Hmm?..oh later we made s bet on you." She said winking.

"Oh? And what bet is this?" He asked.

"Oh jjust seeing if you can still beat some ass..with how tame you are and all." She teased, he chuckled.

"Dad...I have never seen you fight..I wanna watch." The twins said, and he shook his.

"Alright..but remember if we are going all out..then we put up shield." He said, she nodded.

"By the way...you never told us what you are going to name him?" Kirya asked, as everyone looked at him.

His persobal bodyguard took him, feeding him a bottle so Vezux could eat, he then sat down and took his class and started to drink the blood that was given to him.

"I don't know yet..but I have been thinking and akashi jaxcel" he said as he looked over at the baby whp was sucking on the bottle.

"Oh..I like that..what do yyou think Savannah? Kirya asked cheerfully.

Report Post Tip

Savannah shook her head and tried not to laugh as she fed Leia. "Will you lot lower your voices as there are babies in the room" Rhage growled at them as Phury placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Easy Rhage, we all know that you protect the kids... Maybe you can fight them later just to work out the tension" He smirked as he looked at the others. 

After Leia finished her feed, Savannah passed over her to Rhage so that he could wind her. Lifting Scarlet to feed her as she looked down and smiled placing a soft kiss to the head. Stroking her soft mop of black hair as a tear fell upon her cheek.

With a low voice "Tell me what this shield will do Vez, will it protect the babies" snapping out her thoughts "I like the name very becoming of a boy"

Report Post Tip

He set his glass down, and started to look over at Anya, watching her eat, like any father would, almost lost in thought. He felt a nudge, blinking and coming back to what Savannah was saying, "Well, since Mine and Aya's and kirya's power..it has no limit to how powerful we are, cause of the extensiive expermentation done to us....the makes sure Damage does take to those and the scene around us..no the shield we will be using is the most powerful shield to have ever be known, or used." He said, softly speaking, as he smiled at her aproval of the names.

"Daddy..before I got down here...I noticed it was raining." She said right a small giggle he nodded understanding.

"Alright guys, we need to finish up so I can explain of what know and how we can overcome it...this is the only chance we have without them hearing us..." Vezux said as he picked up a piece of bacon and started to eat it.

He then looked over at his own babyboy and saw that he was starting to get fussy, as his personality bodyguard put his face over a burbrag and put it to her shoulder. He watched them closely..without realizing suddenly he disappeared, and appeared, as the baby started to cry. He took the baby, as the personal bodyguard gave him the look of sympathy, he was yoo fast for anyone to notice. So a lot the others gasped in shock at his speed. He then turned to look at them, as if nothing happened.

"Dad...you alright?" Noel asked, as he he nodded.

"Yeah...we can't let him cry too long..otherwise like the scream of me and one of my siblings it can hurt..wake up your enemies..blast out your eardrums and such." He said, he rocked the baby.

"Oh..is there away to lock it?" Kirya asked, as he looked over at her.

"Yes..but I won't do that...now hear me out..its a call for its parents...mother or father....its cry for help to those he feels safe around...every time he doesn't feel me, he will get fussy..now fussy is fine..but however full on cry isn't...unless he is in trouble...but since he is bany..he can't control it...it call for help at unmeasureable amounts of distances...they say its a voice of a siren...but...we learned different." He paused looking at Noel as well. "It can also be used defeat your enemy...it be used on different waves lengths..as he gets older he will learn to use it properly...but until then i will do as much as I can..and i wouldn't recommend you to go around him while he is full on scream." He said, as he rocked him, and the baby fell back asleep.

"Well...if everyone is ready...I suppose Vezux should explain what is going on before we continue with anticipation." His brother said raising a brow. 

"No one has to stop eating for me to explain..since its raining they are screwed to do anything..even inside...they aren't weakness by the rain, but something about the rain makes them fear nature...so they hide in the deepest and darkest parts of their caves...and the rain messes with the messes with their hearing some how..I don't exactly know how...because Anya is the one who discovered it in the labs...so thanks to her I was able to figure out away to be fully open and discreet as well." He said, as he handed the baby back to his personal bodyguard. 

"Just let me know and i will start explaining everything I can." He said, as he walked over to the dining room floor balacony doors.

He then looked out into the dark grayish day, as the rain came down hard.

Report Post Tip

She was more confused by all that was said  as she bit her lip in pain as Scarlet  clamped down on her.  Looking down at her and shook her head  whispering softly "You little kitten, hurting mommy like that" Scarlet looked up with her big brown eyes , Savannah knew she couldn't be upset with her "It's ok mommy not mad my angel " 

"What are these things in the cave? and what are we going to do with the maid in the dungeon" Passing the baby to Rhage to hold

Report Post Tip

"Here is where I start my explaination....it depends on the species and the times you are thinking Savannah...it all started with a scientist that became dark, he worked with with my father..as far as i knew..but it went way farther than that. My older brothers gave me a book from a library that is forbidden..reasons being is because a huge price needs to be paid before anything is taken... The forbidden library was made be my older adversarries if you will...they made the library to make it hard to get informarion like that..or to even use those dark things again if they can't be debestroyed. Anyway in the book it stated of a once glorified clan that worked with us, they were once gods like us, they were like an older version of valkery or vikings. These people worked side by side with us, helping us slay the evil one by one, and gradually we formed a powerful bond with them, according to the books there was a a few powerful children that were born, making the  gods powerful than the clan. The clan  predicted that the children one day would bring darkness and destruction of all as they knew of that time. Well a god and clan member fell in love and had a child, he was a half breed..." He paused, listening to their gasps, he shook his head. "That child was their prediction, but they didn't want to believe that, the 8 powerful children were hidden away, as they started to grow up, so did that half breed. Evil started to creep within, friends losing faith and trust,turning into foes, fear of losing their wealth and power, clan started to protect the hybrid for no reason. The gods started to notice, and taking precaution. As that hybrid,and those 8 gods grew up, they started to gain knowledge, more knowledge than they ever thought possible. This was the most crucial time in the clans glory. So they thought." He stopped as he turned to look at everyone.

"Please continue." Raven said, as she looked up st him, he nodded.

"As I read on, they started to allow hin to get experiemental, trying to figure out what can kill a god, as time went on, s god came to their side, wanting to take the thrown of the gods, them I was born, after a few of my siblings, my family tried to keep me from my father, i didn't realize I was in that thr next sucessor of the highest thrown of all the gods for males was me until I recalled a certain situation my grandfather talked to me in private." He paused looking over at Savannah.

"Then my father and this scientist hybrid turning the clan black, hardening their hearts, started a their fight for power, but what they didn't realize was that a person that is a direct decent of levial can only take that thrown...or so they called him,, they became so afraid of the ending, that what they didn't realize was that they were making their own prediction come true,but by this time they were already possessed by evil that there was no turning back from this, they killed or almost destroyed the dark god, from what the book said, the gods took notice and went to war with them finally after soo many years... By this time I was only six in human age, that war went on for 8 years, until they finally won and they locked up the clan. It took myself and all of our siblings to lock them up. Because the gods were in battle, they had grown weak from the lack of food and water and meditation that they couldn't do, but back then I was only 10." He said as he took a breath as next finished.

Fathr then disguised this hybrid, and brought him over and had him help further with the experiments, bit by this time, i had already 8 experiments done to me. What he didn't realize was that I wasn't just his child, so i was more powerful than he believed, as I turned an age of an immortal adult, beyond anything anyone could imagine." He stopped letting them take that all in.

Report Post Tip

She blinked as she rubbed her temples from listening to all that was said and frowned "What has this got to do with me when we met all them centuries ago at my celebrations Vez i still don't understand how you came to our home back in the mountains" as she got up, feeling more weaker than before as if something was draining her. Phury rushed to her side and helped her resit 

"Easy my queen, your still not fully recovered after the twins birth and the attack on the manor " he looked up at Vez "My lord she needs to rest as her body is still recovering and she aint been feeding to well since Vader died"

Report Post Tip

"Well, that book was written by my ancestors, that hybrid child is a one of my brothers i later found out, when I became a certain age, my father took my family and I told your people's land, under the false pretense of hiding me and the rest of us away, to keep the peace..but I had already been there from time to time, my grandfather had my name and alliance wirh your people, he helped me make a breed of immortals, vampires. By the time I had succeeded, your people had flourished, into species of vampires, by then your ancestor was the very first full blooded vampire." He said, as he looked over st her.

Then i realized my safe experiements had saved your ancestors , which your people could exist in the daylight still, you had a huge amount of power...I had talked to your ancestors before even doing the experiments, and at first they were skeptical, so I wouldn't do it, i wanted their permission and to make them feel better they were allowed to watch while I worked...I never his anything from your ancestors. As the first wave of war hit, i protected your people and their lands, well my father, and my grandfather and i did, along with some of my siblings, then your ancestord agreed, which all i did was let them feed from me, at first I thought they would die, and do a reborn rise, like most of others from my eldest brother did, but it didn't happen that way. Instead they gained powers and life, knowledge and strengths, and it also allowed them to breed if they wish it so." He said as he turned around towards the rain outside the doors.

"As time went on I watched as your people flourished, with life and wealth and love, like I imagined that would happen, it made me happy, but the clan started to apear, that night you were born, your mother was giving birth." He paused as his first clinched as if it were happening all over again. "I didn't realize, because my father had me detained, he was doing some experiments on me, and I couldn't do anything, and then i suddenly heard your father, calling for me, desperately, I broke the chains as much as I could and appeared before your fathers grounds, and I saw it burings of the grounds, my shield had been down because of those experiments, and I didn't want to believe it, but I lost control and I destroyed off the clan members that had went to war with your people..then I saw you in the arms of those people just after you were born, they had woman there undercover as your mothers aid, so i killed her and noticed you had no life in you...and since non of your people could save you, I gave you a piece of essence of my soul, it also gave you power as it gave you life." He said, as he turned around and looked directly st Savannah.

"I made a life and death contract with you. Without realizing, but i had to save you that night, and as you grew up, i protected you in secret, and did my own thing..then the night of your ball, your father gave me his blessing to give you one dance, but again i had been under experiments, and by this time i knew there was something wrong with my father.. I knew i couldn't trust him anymore, thethe bigger the experirments the dangeriously more powerful i becamebecame..my grandfather saved me and told me to go give your dance and protect you." He paused, as he sighed.

"That night my father became too much, when i got to the dance, they had already infultrated your people, and your father didn't even realize, so to play along I had the one dance with you, and it felt like freedom, before I knew it i had fallen for you without even realizing, but your father noticed, he kept asking me about it, teasing me, although I tried to deny it, he wouldn't let me, but i couldn't let you get hurt, because of me. I tried to warn your father, but was it was too late..he said..he said it was his time to die...as it all broke out, he told me to protect you, he said we were destined to be together...then I took you with me and ran, I had to make up something for you to come with me, you were so stubborn, so as we came to a spot to rest...me father had found us, and he knocked me out and took us both, and when i looked up you we're already gone." He said, as the blood started to seep from his hand.

Report Post Tip

Savannah looked up at him and stood and flashed to the window with her arms across her chest "your telling me you gave me a piece of your soul that sealed us together when i was still growing within my mother. " she shook her head as her hair rose slightly  around her . Looking back at him "Then you saw that i was being attacked by Alexander and did nothing to help that night at well. "

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL