Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 08:44:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
A family reunion Started by: Vezux on Aug 22, '19 05:17

She blinked as she  got up and went to the window looking out into the night sky "The goddess of life, but i take life by feeding off those who offer me their blood " She walked towards him with a subtle sway of her hips, running her tongue over her fangs  as a flashback shook her mind "Too much pain to watch people i care for die and not being able to save them. Vez what are you, if i am this light to yours" 

Standing back and bit her lip nervously to hear the answer as she took the bottle from his hand and took a mouthful of the sweet liquid. 

Report Post Tip

He watched as her eyes looked around them, then out the window, and as she stood up, walking towards him, he watched her carefully. She seemed to take that very well, she seemed to know slightly, which is probably a good thing, hopefully. "Me?..like my sister Aya, I shouldnt exist..like Aya, we are gods..but more powerful, we are the peace makers..the voice of reason, we have many considered names..judgment day..genocide..the end and the beginning of all things..devourers,which ever you prefer..we walk the path of neither light or dark..Aya and I will never be on the same side..of ligh or dark, if we are..then it is rare..we keep the balance of all things..we carry out punishments to powerful beings that no one can fight..like you we are gods..but more powerful." He said, softly.

He watched her take the bottle and take a swing, he snorted, and leaned against the the huge window will.

Report Post Tip

She could feel his eyes upon her body as she walked, biting her lip knowing it would drive him crazy.  Wondering what was going on in her mind right then, "So crazy to believe that we are these gods but i truly understand now that i have thought this through." Looking back at him "Where did the panther come from inside of me ?"

Turning to face him as she moved closer to him, placing a hand upon his chest

Report Post Tip

He watched her bite her lip, as usual tormenting him, as always, she knew hot to torment and frustrate him, giving him desires that he hadn't felt in such a long time. As she came closer to him, he took the bottle back, bring it to his lips. He took twelve swallows, like a human taking in water. "Yes, she is your beast form..your spirit animal..." He said, as he looked down at her.

As she were to place her hand on his chest, he instantly shivered from the warmth of her touch, he raised a brow as he cleared his throut, almost entranced in his own thoughts now, he wondered if she were trying to seduce him. "The more you learn from her, the more you eill become a psrt of yourself again..but it all depends if you want your memories back..to gain your full prowess of who you are meant to be." He stated as he took a few more swigs.

Report Post Tip

Leaning forward as she whispered into his ear picking up on his thoughts "If i was seducing you, i would be kissing you this second Vez" giggling softly "My spirit animal, have you got this animal then" 

Dragging her nails lightly over his chest "The memories  of my past" thinking a moment as she bit into her lip "Yes i want them back but do it slowly so i don't get blown away with so much information of who i am" Pressing her body against his and laid her head upon his chest 

Report Post Tip

"Oh?..you can use other ways to seduce me..and you very srll know it." He paused teasing her then as she mentioned animal he straightened up. "Yeah..but i have all species in my except human.. Although if i did you wouldn't notice until after its already done." He said, kissing her cheek.

As she dragged her nails gently across her chest, he wanted to instantly laugh, because this woman had away to seduce, most times she knew, as there was maybe one out of a million she didn't know, although she was deep in her thoughts, he wondered if she was doing it subconsciously. "Alright..but anytime its gets to be too much..we stop..and that is an order..it is no joke to mess with the mind of anyone being..although mine is tucked so no worries there." He said, as he took another swig.

He felt her leaning against his chest, he slowly wrapped his arms around her after he set the bottle down, giving her comfort and warmth, "its not all bad..I promise..I just think for you back then it was all pain that you knew to keep ahold of..because you were full of vengeance and anger." He whispered.

Report Post Tip

She nodded as she wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head against his chest ."Alright then no fighting about this then i promise "  Feeling his kiss upon her cheek letting her hands slide under his shirt as she readies her self.  "You promise it won't hurt having my memories back" 

Shaking her head as she tries not to think so hard of the past but was also intrigued  "why was i so angry for? what happened to make me that way" she was full with questions and not enough answers.

Report Post Tip

"Well back then..although I didn't realize it started the time..I was really flirtatious...but I didn't have to have such notions..I was always too busy to even tell if I was coming or going..and when we first met..I thought you had a lover at the time, because the guy who was always with you, made it seem like it...so when I first started my investigatiomyns of this clan and the experiments..you happened to see me still the wrong place at the wrong time..it didn't look good to you..but then I couldn't exactly tell you you everything..considerinng it was top secret..plus even back then you were more of hot head then, than you are now..the guy that was always near you, I suspected him to be their planted spy...and when I tried to tell you this...you wouldn't listen to me..he had you so convinced..then one day you started to believe me but..something happened..that was a set up to me..and still I allowed you to believe I was your enemy in the end because I was tired of trying to make you understand.." He said as he was staring into space as if he were looking at something faraway.

He blinked looking down at her, "Yeah..I promise it won't hurt." He said, as he kissed her temple.

Report Post Tip

She growled softly "i can remember that much from snippets of memories coming back over time, who was this guy? Did he hurt me or worse? " as she felt tired of the information that she was being given.  "what was  this clan you were investigating?  I apologize for the way i was back then. I don't know what got into me. One thing is i must have been out of my mind even to think of not listening to you. " 

Her head was hurting as if someone was trying to get into her skull "Vez, i am not feeling to good"

Report Post Tip

"This guy seemed to be your most trusted reliable person..I don't know exactly..i never got to fully investigate him..every time I tried, would get shot..it was like he hadded some sort of tracking method on me..not exactly on my body..but like he had people following me..or watching out for me...he was the one who killed you..right infont of me..during on of the experiment sessions..you had caught him some how, and you followed him, and when he found out you found him out, he killed you." He said, softly as he looked down at her.

"Nothing to forgive, back then there was so much going on that I'm sure a lot of it was hard to comprehend for you." He paused as she complained about about her head hurting. "Because you are remembering things that i haven't given to you yet, you are forcing it." He said, as he touched her pimples taking the pain.

Report Post Tip

Her eyes widened as she listened trying to take everything in  "who was this guy? why would he kill me?" gripping him tightly as a memory came back, feeling the dull ache from where she was shot all those centuries ago. "Tracking you, please tell me that he is dead now" shaking her head as she looked up into his eyes. "This is so strange to me. I can't think straight" lowering her head as she spoke.

Feeling the pain ease in her mind to his touch as she relaxed against his chest, closing her eyes and taking slow deep breathes to calm herself down. 

Report Post Tip

"I honestly couldn't tell you..but my guess is most likely no..Because according to Aya, he thought she saw him, awhile back, apparently he was following her." He said, as he took another swing. 

Although he wanted to lie, he very well knew he couldn't, because she would find out sooner later. "I never got to know his name, but from what I heard, you called him a name from your now carpathian people...he was very close to you..i knew he was a friend of the royal family of the carpathian people...killed you because he found out you had information on him..that could have very well gotten him killed by me or Aya...and he knew it..so he killed you to keep you quiet." He said, as he looked past her, taking another swig.

As he let his other arm continue to hug her, letting her feel relaxed for once, he smiled as he set the battle back down. 

"I know I will be checking up on his where about here soon..but I know he has no clue where you are..because according to Aya and Anya he was last seen at an old bunker, living like a bigger." He said, as he kissed her head.

Report Post Tip

She frowned as she looked down "One of my warriors, no it can't be oh god " she hoped it wasn't true that one of her men turned rogue and killed her. Looking up suddenly as she remembered something  "Oh fuck it wasn't my men that i saw that night Vez, it was Alexander. When my people have no fight left in them after no luck finding their lifemates. They can take any shape and disguise they want, this way they can get to close to the one they want. "

Covering her mouth as she can recall a scent of death "The bastard was in my home passing himself off as one of my trusted warriors. God no wonder i always felt ill around him " her breathing quickens as she pushed away  and shakes her head working herself up into a panic 

Report Post Tip

"He has the mark of being one of your warriors...but now that you say..I wonder if it was Alexander himself or someone made to look like him." He said, as he moved her hair gently put of her face. 

"It will be alright..i will find away, considering that my parents are out of their tombs..or one of the sets..that I put in their tomb..and what's weird is i have seen my mother but..she is of no harm..she only helps me and stays out of trouble..so why would Alexander use them if they are considered useless..oh the males name is levi or something like that..it's what it sounded like you called him." He said, as he held her in his arms.

As he held her, giving her comfort, "I'm here, nothing will happen to you as long as I'm here and around." He said, basically reminding her of his promise, he kissed the top of his head.

"I don't think that guy and Alexander are the same person..later on when you have fed..i will give a few of your memories." He said softly.

Report Post Tip

"Before Alexander went rogue, he was one of my father's greatest warriors, learning the ways of magic. But if i recall over the centuries we had to change our names to blend in with this world so he could have been this levi or his brother " looking up as she walked from him "wait a sec there is a levi in amongst my people that looked like Alexander like a twin. they say twins are connected some how "

She scratched her head  in deep thought "We need to watch him closely as if Alexander is close by then Levi will go to him to give him information and it would explain how he got into the manor the night that Alexander bit my neck when i was carrying my girls "

"I really need to feed deeply as right now im on the verge to collapse"

Report Post Tip

"Actually that wouldn't be a bad assumption considering on how I got caught as well." He said, thinking deepmy about her thoughts and what she just said.

When she said it that way he found it more reasonable, so who helped though is what he wanted to know. "Well if what you speak is the truth...than I wonder how much they know..and how much we should try and change something's to confuse them." He said, as he kept his hold on her.

He then picked her up and carried her to the couch, he then bit deeply into his wrists opening it for her, he raised his wrist to lips for her to drink. He wasn't about to give her time to refuse, he sighed, later he would scold her for her carelessness.

Report Post Tip

"That's what i am wondering to. If i can remember rightly that i caught Levi in my study the one evening going through my papers on the layout of the manor. Like he was picking out the weak points in the security " she chewed her lip as she thought more on the idea.

"We could use some fake information"  as she felt him pick her up and carry her to the couch, picking up the scent of the rich coppery scent of his blood. Her fangs slid out and bit into his wrist as she began to drink deeply from him, the intoxicating taste of his blood filled her mouth and slid down her throat

Report Post Tip

He nodded, listeninng to her, he agreed actually, "Well, we can say you are in acoma for awhile and keep you hidden as much as possible unless I need you to come out?" He said, as he felt her sinking her fangs deep into his wrist.

As he drank from him, he groaned in slightly pleasure, he then cleared his throat. "We will also need to change our security, figure out our own weak spots, and change it." He said, as he thought about it a little. 

"Also..we'll will need to take out through important information in there and lock up your office..and bring it to mine...I want to know everything at all times..that way I can keep you well protected until you have trained enough to fight." He said, as he used his other hand to move her hair out of the way.

Report Post Tip

"If that is the case i need my girls to be brought here to me, i'm not leaving them up there alone without their mother" drinking deeply another mouthful of his blood  before sealing the wound closed with her tongue.

"Good idea but i need you to speak with Rhage and Phury to make sure they keep an eye on Levi and get them to report back to you on his coming and goings. Who he speaks to, where he goes everything" feeling him shudder and groan to her feeding, Savannah smiled knowing she still knew how to make him feel.

"Another good idea it will be way safer that way to stop the important information being stolen. Get Vishnu to change our security and so forth, i know you don't trust him for some reason but my warriors of the blackdagger are my trusted and loyal guards "

Report Post Tip

"I will have kirya bring everything you need that has to do with the babies..she will make sure those two are safely and carefully transported to you, considering she does have them right now. As their mother i would never ask you to leave those two..I will also have our other children come see." He said,  as he felt her finishing up and closing the wound.

"Alright..sounds about right..i will have phury and Rhage come as well to visit you, since those two are always around, they will probably want to know what is happening anyway..if they don't find out from you they come bug me about it." He snorted, shaking his head.

"Also, I will know about levi as well, considering my last session something weird happened, I'm able to feel them now..and I can hear them more clearly..I don't know how but I will figure all that out." He said as he looked at her, knowing exactly what she was thinking about, he raised a brow.

"Its not that I don't trust him, I just don't know him i suppose, heh, he is kind of like a child, very agitating" he said trying to be nice, "Or maybe im just too old." He said as an after thought.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A family reunion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL