Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 14:50:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40

I like pretty much most music but it depends on what my  mood is from the depression I'm suffering with

Report Post Tip

I generally like all types of music except for country, and I only like Heavy Metal music if it's just Instrumentals. 

Report Post Tip

I've been listening to a lot more dance music lately, but still also listening to like Astrud Gilberto so...

Report Post Tip

Country and classic rock is what you will find on my radio.

Report Post Tip
Not even sure because I enjoy basically all music just depends on how it feels to me. But usually rap cause I enjoy the though of my do for making sure all your kids don't grow. But I can't stand mostly every country song ever.
Report Post Tip

Today it's Blackstone Cherry and tomorrow it could be something else. I like, or tolerate, most genres of music. 

Report Post Tip

When it comes to music, I dont have any specific genre I like.

I am not picky, I just like a good sound, a solid beat, and if there are vocals, they have to be tolerable 🤷‍♂️

Report Post Tip

I like listening to bossa nova once in a while, especially João Gilberto and Astrud Gilberto. She's quite interesting to watch. 

Report Post Tip

Music ears listen to everything.

I can listen from rock ballads to irani music.

What it really irritates me though, is greek folklor music.

Report Post Tip

I'm one of those guys that listens to almost everything. Except country music. Bleh.

Report Post Tip

Anything metal and some punk. I think the first heavy metal songs I heard came from Metallica's black album. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Basically I like classical music and songs, lately I let my YouTube music just work randomly and I liked many of them.
Report Post Tip
I'm a fan of it all, grew up listening to country music due to parents and picked up rock n roll and rap later on as I got into the teen era.
Report Post Tip

I like pop music. I have always appreciated singers like Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Adelle, Billie Eilish and others. :)

Report Post Tip

I like a wide range of music from different decades too. I am not a fan of the classical/opera or music they seem to think we all want to hear in an elevator or even that 'put on hold' tunes in phone queues!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i love Hardstyle music. And for me it doesn't matter if it's Raw, melodic or euforic, hardstyle is hardstyle and hardstyle is my life

Report Post Tip

If I'm stuck in traffic, I find classical music stops me getting the raging hump.  Driving home from work these days, I find myself listening to a lot of rock or a live gig on Youtube.

Report Post Tip
When I'm jailing usually some rap Biggie,Eminem,Dre,Snoop
Report Post Tip

It really depends on my mood and activity - during gaming I can enjoy Hardrock, hip-hop and rap but when I am training I can also enjoy hardstyle or something like that. 

Report Post Tip

I'm in to all kind off music, my favorite is dutch music.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL