Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 11:24:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40

I listen to a little bit of everything.  If you got into my car you would think what the heck.  It might go from Eminem to Contempary Christian, to Pop, and back to Gospel. I even have things in foreign languages. My taste is very eclectic.  I even enjoy alot of the 50's and 60s music. Though strangely I don't enjoy a lot of 70s. I don't like everything from a single artist. I tend to like a few from each.  

Report Post Tip

I like a little bit of everything really. Usually it depends on my mood or the circumstances. Just don't ask me to listen to opera, that's where I draw the line.

Report Post Tip

I like a lot of things... These days I'm listening a lot to trance and stuff for some reason. 

Report Post Tip

Great topic!  I listen to a little of everything really, except for country, can't stand it.  But rock, rap, pop, metal, and a bunch of random weird shit.

Report Post Tip
I appreciate Jazz, oldies,some metal. Pretty much a bit of everything.
Report Post Tip

" Why i fell in love with Trance... "

I actually credit trance a lot for turning my life around. I had first heard it in the Golden Era (late 90's till about 2006). But I really got into it towards the end of my first year in college.

I credit it for turning my life around because at the end of my first term as a college student, I had very good reason to believe my roommate was going to harm this girl he was obsessed with. Long story short, I was branded a social pest for alerting the authorities to keep an eye on my roommate (who guess what, wound up getting expelled...I'm telling like 1/200th of the story here cause it's not important).

After losing all my friends and being considered an outcast, I had seriously considered suicide as a thought. Not only was I socially bankrupt, but I couldn't bring myself to go to my class, and my grades dropped so low that I was on the verge of being kicked out.

But then Trance (Tomorrowland) came around. I listened to almost all 72 hours of it. That's when I really started getting into this genre. It taught me that no matter how bad life can get, there are always these great sounds to accompany you in life. In a very bizarre way, I've kind of made it my religion.. Trance music that is  ;)~

Report Post Tip

I'm very open minded. I can listen to pretty much everything. I'm a huge fan of rap, but I can listen to almost every genre. 

Report Post Tip

Got to love 90's grudge music, Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, Our Lady Peace, and I mother earth were amazing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I kind of listen to a little bit of everything, but mainly country for sure. 

Report Post Tip

Ok this ones for my alternative fans.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6BVdMhtXU&ab_channel=Soundgarden-Topic

Report Post Tip

Ty all for participating in this thread! I never thought it'd get this much love!

Report Post Tip

well Im into EDM music , and country music
otherwise other genre feel like too noisy haha

Report Post Tip

I'm not picky and can't nail down any personal favorites. Whatever sounds good to me regardless of genre I tend to enjoy, but if I really had to it'd be rap and pop.

Report Post Tip

I like songs with a chill beat and nice lyrics. I've been obsessing over Brockhampton and Rei Ami lately because they have nice beat drops and have this thing where they slow down-speed up in the middle of the song.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can listen to evry kind of music that are playing on the radio it goes from clasic music like Mozart too the most heavy that are like Motorhead 

But i kind of like the old ones from around 70 to 80 but it all have its charm 

Report Post Tip
"Classical music is always a good way to go, but I know it's hard to jump into, and I still have difficulty in that regard. Someone once told me that, to really appreciate Classical music, you need to spend a week in each era.
For seven days, listen only to Baroque: Bach, Handel, Vivaldi, Monteverdi.
The next week, listen to Classical: Mozart, Haydn, Saleri.
Then, listen to Romance: Beethoven, Schubert, Paginini, Berlioz, Strauss, Mendelssohn, Chopin, Schuman, Lizt, Wagner, etc.
Then 20th Century music: Debussy, Schoenberg, Bartok, Stravinsky, Orff, Prokofiev, Holst. "
Report Post Tip
I like a little bit of everything but I’ve grown up listening to a lot of rap, sometimes I’m starting to feeling corny listening to it these days though. Saint JHN is cool
Report Post Tip

I'm into everything, from Dance, RnB, Rock, Metal you name it i've probably listened to it and enjoyed it.

Try to go to as many gigs as possible and experience everything.

Report Post Tip

I can appreciate almost anything.    Not really anything I can't stand to listen to but some i definitely like more than others.   I'm more of a lyrics-based person, like a lot of rap/hip hop some alternative.    Big fan of 311.

Report Post Tip
Honestly I'm so vast I maybe confused for a serial killer.

Dance, techno, hair metal, heavy metal, rock, pub rock, rockabilly lately it's swing though, I post a link to whats a fav at the moment on my profile
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL