Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 11:25:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40
My taste is pretty varied, so much so that the playlists Spotify offers me range from punk to show tunes. It just depends on what I feel at the point I open Spotify.
Report Post Tip

Thank you avocato, i like that song one of my old friends sent it to me years ago. I enjoy pop rock and classical music and i really enjoy listening to Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k i recall someone made a good cover of it but i can't seem to find it.

Report Post Tip
I like a lot of different music. Music to me is calming. It can help effect your mood in so many ways. I will listen to just about anything. It is all a matter of what kind of mood that I am in :)
Report Post Tip

I don't listen to a lot of music, but I grew up on the Grand Theft Auto soundtracks. Especially Vice City which had the bangers and boppers on pretty much every single station.

Report Post Tip

Mostly Metal but i do like some punk as well and yes my playlist is always on i have to listen to music everyday to keep me sane.

Report Post Tip
Well i consider myself as a musical pig I listen to really almost anything, there are just couple genres that are really hurting my ears lol. But I would say that I listen mostly to Metal, Punk, Rap and Hip-Hop (old school ones)
Report Post Tip

I like almost all genres of music. I'd normally say that I like all genres, but I'm sure there's some type of music that I really don't care for. I do however favor: oldies, pop, r&b, country, rock, rap and almost anything 90's. I most definitely have my Pandora playlists of those genres.

Report Post Tip

Uk drill music lmao.

Report Post Tip

With me let's just ask what type I don't like. I don't care what it's called, I just listen to what's good.

Report Post Tip

Ok for my rock ppl heres a great song.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zADtR4cElyE&ab_channel=IIAnXieTyII

Report Post Tip

I'm a pretty easy to get along with kind of girl when it comes to music.  Just don't play that Rap around me, or I gotta grab some ear plugs or something.  Lol 

Report Post Tip

I like to dabble in a variety of different genres. I'm really into rap, punk and pop right now. I can't count the amount of times I listened to a random song and it changed my taste. I used to hate rap but now I can say I'm a fan. If you are ever interested in giving new music a try there are different ways you can do it. Youtube has some nice playlist with different genres mixed together with little known artists and and songs. Check it out!

Report Post Tip
Pop punk is always a favorite of mine. I was raised on country and classical music but discovered grunge and punk in my teens.
Report Post Tip

I have been a metalhead since 1991 when I got to hear Metallica's Black Album at a friend's house.
Most of my friends used to listen to Kiss, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath etc. I liked listening to their songs but I never got as interested of the genre as I got after listening to the Black album.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Love songs, some classis music, actually i rather like to play , even with low skill.

Report Post Tip
Everything. Literally everything. I can twang a country tune, spit a rap, mosh pit, play my air guitar to a Motley Crüe song or mellow out to some CCR. There’s a time for everything.
Report Post Tip

I can do most genres outside of country and trap music (Michael McTrap is a notable exception) but lately as it's gotten colder I've been going back to a lot of downtempo/electronica in the vein of Portishead, Zero 7, Dzihan & Kamien, etc.&nbsp; Kruder and Dorfmeister, one of the greats back in the day, released an album this past week for the first time in a few decades taken from some lost music from the 90s they rediscovered and it's been a super nice throwback to kick back to these past few weeks.

Report Post Tip
Ever since I got to know the likes of Masego and FKJ I been trapped on that vibe. To the point I went to Paris just to see FKJ play at L’Olympia. For some reason that show got cancelled and I got lucky that one year later they both came to my country to play on a summer fest. Needless to say I saw them both alive on the same stage. If you don’t know them take a look.
Report Post Tip

cossack because the black album is the GOAT. I always put the black album > ride the lightning and the earlier albums but my brothers all contest this. "Black album is good, but it's not _really_ metallica. It was too pop for being them"

Even so, it has some of the best songs and really, the most loaded album they have. 

I grew up on metallica via my parents and loved it. I'm pretty similar in music to your friends. Metallica was my favorite band growing up though, would sit in the car with my dad and listen to his burned CD's lol

Report Post Tip

Anything really, long as I can enjoy it and really just vibe with it, I can easily get into it and enjoy myself, mostly rap and rock if it fits the mood for me. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL