Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 11:12:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40

I listen to almost everything. 
Radio is on here for about 12 hours a day during work.

can appreciate some rap or hardcore related stuff while driving.

Report Post Tip

I appreciate all music genres really. When I was younger I was really into metal and rock. Still enjoy them but got more into the likes of Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin as I got older. 

Report Post Tip
I listen to instrumentals (piano theme) as well as hip hop. I enjoy music my Joyner, Arsonal, Surf, Hopsin, Slaughterhouse and quite a few underground people. Honestly don’t listen to music as much as I use to because (especially with hip hop) it has changed compared to what I grew up on.
Report Post Tip

Anyone listen to Tom McDonald I have been listening to him for a long time now and he's really starting to blow up, so if anyone needs anything to listen to I'd suggest that

Report Post Tip
I honestly listen to a bit of everything depending on my mood. I do prefer some of the older stuff like pre 2000s. Music isnt what it used to! Barely anything these days will get close to being considered a classic at some point whereas these old songs from 60-70-80 will never die!
Report Post Tip

I like pretty much most music but I am not a fan of heavy metal. Sure there are a few songs and a few bands that I like, but mostly I just like old music and rap and some other...

Report Post Tip

I have an eclectic taste in music, but I'd say my favourite genre is Britpop and late 90s indie rock; Oasis, OCS, The Verve, Stereophonics, Travis. I also occasionally listen to 90s rap - Eazy E, Notorious BIG, Tupac, NWA. Early 2000s rock reminds me of being a student; The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Kings of Leon, The Fratellis & Franz Ferdinand... fond memories of clubbing to them XD

Report Post Tip

If anyone is interested in the 90's grunge music scene, there is a great movie called "Pearl Jam 20" that shows the great bands from that time and how they got their start.

Report Post Tip

I am kinda opened minded when it comes to music, I like a bit of everything except like heavy metal and rock. But other than that i'm good with most to be honest. 

Report Post Tip

For the gym and gaming, most often it's metal and some old school gangster rap.
For mundane everyday activity, it's probably some 60's rock.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I love some ministry, faith no more, tool, a perfect circle, Megadeth, Metallica, and lots more. If anyone needs any music suggestions, I can, and gladly will, give suggestions. I find that danzig is great too.

Report Post Tip

As an old school metalhead i listen mostly to metal thaough i like some punk and other styles of rock but my goto music is metal.

Report Post Tip

I gotta say I like pretty much all kinds of music. Aside from the newer rap styles (I.E. Mumblerap and stuff like that). But I can generally find something I like in all styles. But that comes from being a musician myself, I think, and I have an appreciation for the things that people can do. Even if I'm not actually into the styles that they choose to do.

I have a very eclectic taste, is what I'm trying to say, lol.

Report Post Tip

it depends on the mood, sometimes more quiet movie tracks, sometimes rather more upbeat songs especially if i'm driving. Can't beat a good selection of road trip songs! :)

Report Post Tip

I can't agree more that it depends on the mood.

There's music, which makes you stand up and dance and there's music in slow motion.

I prefer music with "live" rhythm. 

Report Post Tip

My son is into rap and hates I don't know the new rappers.  I am kind of an old school R&B fan I grew up listening to.  But i do like some of the rap songs, especially the ones I can understand  what they are singing about.  Hate when they just repeat lyrics over and over again though.

Report Post Tip

I actually like a wide range of music but I mostly listen to alternative or classical. I find different types of music for what mood I'm in or what I'm doing at the time.

Report Post Tip

Don’t know how to describe it other than kinda upbeat lo-fi/rap/r&b. Anything you can imagine listening to on a chill Saturday morning while swaying around your room, or on an impulsive 3 AM roadtrip somewhere with friends. Not too worried about the lyrics really, it’s the beat I’m more picky about.

Report Post Tip

My playlist is ridiculous, i like everything from stuff from 60 years ago to the stuff on the radio now. But when I go on a listening spree to find new music I tend to find the music I enjoy is labelled “indie” not quite sure what that is, but it is what it is. 

Report Post Tip

Whatever sounds good.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL