What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40

Depends on my mood

sometimes Loud party Music

sometimes Mellow

Slow R&B

Rap Hip-Hop

Local from my country

Report Post Tip

At this moment of the year the music I like to listen to are Christmas songs. Having candles on the table and the Christmas tree lights on.

Sounds good right?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hip Hop, Rap, certain R&B, and definitely some drill with a lil jazz.

Report Post Tip

Really depends. Usually, I just add the song to my playlist if I like it, but I have certain periods where I discover a band and play their songs to death. Right now those bands are Tears for Fears and Depeche Mode.

Report Post Tip

Well music communicates the world.

I'm greek, so i like laika and rebetika.

Greek lyrics might sound strange to english people, but there are some great songs.

Finally, i listen everything my ears can understand.

Report Post Tip

i like lot it all,i love make rap music, hope when my moives come out you all like them, i have miss my wife and she back in my life

Report Post Tip

Lounge, chill, soothing. Most times. 

I have no problem hitting EDM raves though. 

Or going to Rap concerts. 

Or watching/listening to a Vocalist abs crush your soul...on the mic. This is another type of feeling right here! 

Usually depends on my mood here but for me it usually rotates between classic rock, 80s and 90s music. Realize that probably dates me a little bit but it is what it is lol
Report Post Tip

I like a little bit of everything really usually it depends on my mood i dont like  opera my grandma listen to it all the time

Report Post Tip

I love listening to Rap that's the shit. I used to hate mumble rap but now I enjoy it there's just something about listening to it while driving that I enjoy.

Report Post Tip

Wow, that sounds like my choice of music as well magnolia, i bet like my spotify list would be pretty similar to what you are listening too. Maybe i even throw in some more newer stuff for you to 'explore' :P

It all depends on the singers voice, I like classics, chilling and lately some rock songs.
Corpse is so good too I like his songs.
Report Post Tip
I can tell you music I don’t like. This new excuse for ‘rap’.

Music these days has some how gotten worse and worse every year.

Very few artists are making anything decent. Unless you are hosico and love WAP
Report Post Tip

I like a little of everything, but I would say I like country the most. There are times that I like to listen to rap, i am listening to Eminem's new album right now actually. I like a little of everything! :)

Report Post Tip

I actually like pretty much everything. My favourite genre would be metal, I've been to a lot more metal gigs than anything else too but close second would be rap!

I like almost every kind of music and that mostly depends on the mood I am in.
Have phases where I love to play ACDC all the time, but I also do like classical music and everything in between.

Report Post Tip

well I love country and pop, mostly what I love about the song is the lyrics, so no for song that only music or that heavy metal music, too noisy to me

Recently discovered this Christmas inspired song that is just great in a mosh pit, seriously, I recommend anyone who likes that kind of thing to give this a listen! And to enjoy the fuck out of it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o-p-OAWmsY

Report Post Tip

80s 90's indie and classic rock for me, between grunge, indie and rock and even some of the cheesey pop, it seems like would of been great for clubbing and gigs

Report Post Tip

I listen to a little of everything. Mostly weird songs no one has heard of though. Sometimes even classical.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL