Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:28:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40
I love all music, I always listen to radio 538 at work and in the car. I enjoy having Dutch music come out of the speakers at home.
Report Post Tip
I can listen to almost anything with a couple caveats. First, if it is pop or electronic music, it cannot be stupid or cheesy as hell stupid bullshit that a retarded monkey could write. Unfortunately, that covers most of it. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Maroon 5 are tolerable in that genre. Second, if you listen to country music, you fuck your sister. No exceptions. Full stop. Normally I prefer rock music from the early to mid-90’s, and occasionally some hip hop made before 2000 before those moronic mumble rappers came around. Think Wu-Tang, not Lil’ Wayne or whatever other idiot is enjoying five minutes of fame.
Report Post Tip

I personally been a fan of all kinds of music. I think if I had to pick a category it would be Alternative and country music. I can sit back and listen to ole Hank to NWA. The more and more I think about this the more and more just think I like music. As long as it has a good beat and its something I can feel then I can enjoy it.

Report Post Tip
So many kinds of music, it really depends on my current mood, or the mood I want to be in. Generally I'm an Indie Kid, although it's been a very long time since the kid part of that has been accurate
Report Post Tip

I've a broad taste in music, I like country as much as I do heavy metal...

Recently I have got to known Celtic rock, I listnen to it now and then, I think a bit more than other music genres.

Also, movie music - especially from 80's & 90's music - often brings back memories from the good ol' days.

Report Post Tip

I can listen almost to anything, have some good songs from different genre and different singers/groups but my favorite is electro techno music i love it

Report Post Tip

Well having 3 brothers and 3 sisters.   Growng up i heard it all,also my dad had a country music band also. more tunes i have heard.Personaly   it's all good  even some gospel,  Amen.

Report Post Tip

i listen to pretty much anything. im not picky when it comes to music. grew up listening to oldies with my parents 

all time favorite song 

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

yeah.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I like to listen to different styles of music. I usually choose songs that calm down, for example: Rock ballads, soul or blues. 
I could listen to the 80's and 90's classics all day long too.
Report Post Tip
Rock n roll baby. Led zeppelin black sabbath foreigner. I like 1960s motown stuff, 70s rock, 80s metal, 90s gangster rap and rock. Today music sucks. I like a few bands that are "newer" like the black keys.
Report Post Tip

Oh boy I like to listen every kind of music.. I can listen from classic to hard rock, no problem at all. I dont like to listen only one specific type, it kinda degenerates you :/

Report Post Tip

I love progressive trance, IDM, chill step, classical, and alternative rock. On occasion rap and hiphop. 

Report Post Tip
Depends on my mood man, it could be modern classical Ludovico Einaudi if I am studying. 90s Gangsta Rap with Ice Cube or Synthwave if I am doing some pentesting.
Report Post Tip

Anything nice. My favourites are The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Donovan, Eagles. I am also trying out Dusty Springfield's songs-Son of a preacher man. I first started listening to Boney M and then moved to pop and then Rock n Roll, pstchedelic rock, progressive, a little blues.

Report Post Tip

I like too listen to the radio just to get more variation on what music that I listen too, but if I was to play a CD or LP I like to listen to music from back in the 70`s   or 80`s 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Almost any kind of metal. Death metal, classical metal, progressive metal, black metal, nu metal, metalcore, stoner metal, thrash. You get the point. My favorite right now is probably WhiteChapel, but my favorite changes often depending on my mood.

Report Post Tip

I'm super into early 2010s metalcore. Asking Alexandria, emmure, senses fail, as I lay dying etc. The heavier the better.

Report Post Tip

I think I have already said before, that for me theres no favourite, I can listen from classic to rock metal etc.. it all depends from the mood I guess at that certain time.

Report Post Tip

my musical taste is all over the place, one day i will be blairing my favored type of music, Metal but then 30 mins later i can put on some classic rock like lynyrd skynyrd. really just depends on my mood i suppose.

Report Post Tip

I love Layne Staley and Chris Cornell. The very first album I bought was Soundgarden- Badmotorfinger. Its still one of my favorites to this day. Alice in chains- dirt is fantastic. Temple of the dog, the self titled album was so great, it included the members of Mother love bone and Chris Cornell in in it. Plus Mad season the super group with Layne Staley was excellent!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL