Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 10:08:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [ > - >>> ]
What music does everyone like? Started by: War-beast on Nov 11, '20 01:40
I listen to old school rap from the 90s and early 2000s then a ton of classic rock. Zeppelin, acdc etc
Report Post Tip

it depends on my mood...i love the old 70s rock and today's alternative...it's easier to say what i don't like, country and pop...down with Bieber!

Report Post Tip

Whatever I fancy really. Currently listening to quite a lot of lil peep so there that goes

Report Post Tip

I listen to anything really, but I find Jazz most amusing and relaxing, I kinda enjoy the tone of instruments and the music most.

Report Post Tip

What music do I like?  I like classic rock for the most part.  During the holiday season I listen to festive music. Get me in the spirit of things if you will.  Gotta luv cable.  It has a whole slew of music genre's.  The cable channel calls it "Sounds of the Season".  Playing Christmas music right now :)   I have been to many rock concerts in my day too.  To many to list but just a few of my all time favorites.  Queen, yes, mutha fukn Queen.  Was an awesome concert.  Aerosmith, living on the edge concert.  Metallica with Alice in chains and suicidal tendencies.  One of my favorites is Eddie Money, died last year I believe.  2 tickets to paradise baby.  RIP Eddie and Freddie.  

peace out

Report Post Tip

acdc good and the roll stones there lot old songs that i like raps good love lots of songs there lot new 2 pac come out and i like musci 

Report Post Tip

I like a little bit of everything, except country music.. cannot stand that crap.

Report Post Tip

Im into EDM music if you want that music to fill your day, and yeah thats it the only one

Report Post Tip

Anything that is vibe really or that seems kinda classical, seems to be more of the thing I'm into, oddly enough

Report Post Tip

I listen to just about anything outside of classical/rap/country. rest is fair game 

Report Post Tip

Mostly rock and metal but I will listen to a little bit of everything. 

Report Post Tip

well I think country music, everyone will like it, with guitar and somebody sing, everyone like it for sure
in a party bring a guitar and everybody singg

Report Post Tip

Ill listen to just about anything other than classical music.  Anything 70's or later is a plus in my book.

Report Post Tip
I listen to allmost every music but house music (old school) is nu favorite. Together with 80's music. Strange combination but oké
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I listen to most music but the music i like the best is either rock or some dubstep music. Another type of music is alternative rock thats dope but the new music rn is somewhat trash...

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Listen to a wide range in the broad category of rock. Folk rock to metal to blues. I really appreciate a talented guitarists. Been a huge Kenny Wayne Shepherd fan since the owners of the music store I use to hang out at as a teen turned me on to him.

But I also really love musicals(Phantom of the Opera etc) as well as classical.

Recently found out that I really enjoy classical compositions of rock/metal songs.
Report Post Tip

I mainly am stuck in 90's music, with Alice in Chains being my favourite band, with their leadsinger then. But I must admit that I love Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond and Bob Dylan, too

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Love all kinds of music, don't really understand when someone says they only like pop or only like heavy metal! A few of my favourite bands would be, Radiohead, joy division, the smiths, tool, massive attack, beak>...
Report Post Tip

I love most kinds of songs, but I prefer listening to rock ballads normally. This style calms me down after a busy day at work, especially U2, Aerosmith, and Brian Adams.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Heavy Metal mostly from nu metal to metalcore. Late 90's/Early 2000's hip hop and rap. I like some country especially Luke Combs. There are some current music out of those genres I listen too but mostly what is above.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What music does everyone like?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL